Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:22:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't care what Saylor or Musk say anymore, I'm becoming a BTC individualist!  (Read 520 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 01:47:36 PM

We can't believe Musk and them. But pay attention to check market trends.
Their words are still useful to their supporters.
They should not spread false information now, most people have seen through them.
I'd never think that the people are giving some weight to their tweets about crypto as they are known to be a false source of information. Only their loyal follower will ever trust them but not us who already know their real intention.
What does Elon Musk do before was it means a lot in the crypto journey, creating some hypes and pushes the price to reach a new ATH was absolutely amazing but that was just a dirty tactic as his intention is to manipulate the market and so the minds of the people believing that he was a truly a supporter of Bitcoin. It was done already and I think we are all aware of the situation, and that was enough.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ali771samir

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 02:34:57 PM

Today, unfortunately, the market situation is advancing in such a way that Elon musk tweets have become an important fundamental factor and this has led to the emergence of six coins, but I believe that with increasing public awareness, better fundamental factors will be replaced.
witcher_sense
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 4330

🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2021, 05:17:34 PM

I'd never think that the people are giving some weight to their tweets about crypto as they are known to be a false source of information. Only their loyal follower will ever trust them but not us who already know their real intention.
What does Elon Musk do before was it means a lot in the crypto journey, creating some hypes and pushes the price to reach a new ATH was absolutely amazing but that was just a dirty tactic as his intention is to manipulate the market and so the minds of the people believing that he was a truly a supporter of Bitcoin. It was done already and I think we are all aware of the situation, and that was enough.

Bitcoin is basically a free economic system, in which all exchanges occur between self-reliant individuals, sovereign persons. When it comes to bitcoin we all become less collectivistic and more individualistic. Everyone acts in his self-interest, you buy something with bitcoin and sell something for bitcoin today because you consider a deal profitable. You tell people bitcoin is the strongest currency ever invented, and therefore holding it is a good idea because you want bitcoin to grow in value. You are acting selfishly, and this is how a free market works. Both Michael Saylor and Elon Musk know exactly what they are doing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 08:48:51 PM

I don't care anymore what these guys have to say, I'm becoming a BTC individualist. Their words and actions will have zero effect on me.

I only hope someday BTC will reach the $1xx,xxx zone so I can fulfill some pretty basic human dreams, other than that I know this is the rich man playground; they don't care about us anyway and only want to increase their wealth, they have a huge control even if we like it or not.

Just like many have pointed out, these whale personalities do not in the slightest instance care about the people. Every of the words, whether positive or negative, is only aimed at making money themselves. They don't care about who loses money in the process and it is because they have a lot of followers who are foolish enough to believe them.
It is only when everybody becomes a bitcoin individualist will these whales lose their influence over the people. Until then, however, we actually cannot deny the fact that really do have influence

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: