Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A real alternative to Chia Coin?  (Read 770 times)
Starkick (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 07:56:37 AM

I'm already in so as to participate in all the parts of action. The later you start - the less you could get. Just don't forget to fill-in the participation for and provide the reports in time. Anyway, you'll get all the mined coins at least. It's also something.
Oh, cool. Could you share your progress later? I am very interested to know what the profit will be?
Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 09:32:00 AM

Maybe it is just me but most of these mining coins hardly gives good profits neither do some last long term. I think there was a time they were rampant of which many later turned scams. You have presented a different and better alternative to Chia Coin in your own understanding, and what if this one goes the way of Chia coin, which others have done.
Also, most times mining is not profitable especially when one considers the cost of energy and equipment, hence why it looks like only big organizations can do mining, and they don't mine any random coin but focuses on coins which can make them break even, coins that are always valuable and coins whose team won't just exit scam, hence why many mine Bitcoin.
Look, in order to mine Bitcoin, you have to make really good investments in the beginning. Not many people have so much money to buy the equipment, etc. In case with Crypton, it's not like chia as it appeared about 3 years ago and it's still alive. It didn't have big movements in price, but it's probably a long-term case. When I don't have to invest anything in order to mine, I think I won't lose anything even if it won't jump in price.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 02:38:58 PM

Come on, why talk about Bitcoin? Crypto enthusiasts lost a lot of money in the case of chiacoin. And only the creators of the chia get a profit.
Sethrey

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 09:57:17 AM

Everyone already forget about chia and the smartest ones quit that project before they lost too much. Now many coins, including Bitcoin, are on the rise. I hope that more altcoins will follow this trend. Including #CRP as I've decided to participate in the promo action. And plan to get as much as I can from it.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 08:40:07 AM

You're right. Crypton is a good opportunity to make a profit without additional investment absolutely for free. In addition, you can take part in their current promo.
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 01:35:49 PM

Did you hear about Chia Coin?

It is a hype green coin, which is now becoming a leader in the cryptocurrency mining market. Despite the hype, Chia Coin is still not as green as Crypton — the internal cryptocurrency of the Utopia ecosystem. The first has some drawbacks in technical terms. Although Crypton does not position itself as a green cryptocurrency for mining, it is a privacy coin. But the technical data suggests otherwise.

Will Crypton mining become a new market leader due to its ergonomics and low energy costs?
 It is more acceptable than Chia Coin in several points:

- Equipment
- Environmentally friendly
- Breakthrough technology
- Low technical requirements
- Easy way to withdraw funds

Crypton cryptocurrency is completely decentralized and cannot be manipulated by government organizations. All transactions made in Crypton are final and cannot be canceled. Furthermore, users have full control over their personal assets, as there is no third party with the right to interfere in the system processes.

No one can block the Utopia user's wallet or influence it in any way. Personal transactions cannot be viewed by other system participants and are conducted with minimal fees. CRP mining has almost no effect on the performance of the computer.

What do you think about it?

I have seen this coin But not the good movement I see in the near future if we see some good announcement meant I will try to invest. But after analysis now I don't want to invest this project.Finally, I will say your concert is good.
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 01:52:42 PM

Did you hear about Chia Coin?

It is a hype green coin, which is now becoming a leader in the cryptocurrency mining market. Despite the hype, Chia Coin is still not as green as Crypton — the internal cryptocurrency of the Utopia ecosystem. The first has some drawbacks in technical terms. Although Crypton does not position itself as a green cryptocurrency for mining, it is a privacy coin. But the technical data suggests otherwise.

Will Crypton mining become a new market leader due to its ergonomics and low energy costs?
 It is more acceptable than Chia Coin in several points:

- Equipment
- Environmentally friendly
- Breakthrough technology
- Low technical requirements
- Easy way to withdraw funds

Crypton cryptocurrency is completely decentralized and cannot be manipulated by government organizations. All transactions made in Crypton are final and cannot be canceled. Furthermore, users have full control over their personal assets, as there is no third party with the right to interfere in the system processes.

No one can block the Utopia user's wallet or influence it in any way. Personal transactions cannot be viewed by other system participants and are conducted with minimal fees. CRP mining has almost no effect on the performance of the computer.

What do you think about it?

Crypton transactions are completely anonymous and cannot be tracked on the blockchain.
Only the sender and receiver have transaction records. Newly mined cryptons are distributed every 15 minute block to nodes which helps to keep the network meeting minimum requirements.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 01:55:55 PM

You're right. Crypton is a good opportunity to make a profit without additional investment absolutely for free. In addition, you can take part in their current promo.
It's just an additional option apart from investing and trading in the market, because every additional option is tested and good, it is definitely a must-see and also chosen after very well researched.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sethrey

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 08:53:19 AM

Crypton transactions are completely anonymous and cannot be tracked on the blockchain.
Only the sender and receiver have transaction records. Newly mined cryptons are distributed every 15 minute block to nodes which helps to keep the network meeting minimum requirements.

And have you heard that UUSD stablecoin was launched by Utopia p2p also? It is backed by DAI cryptocurrency collateral that can publicly be seen on the cold wallet and equals to total supply of the UUSD. And the rate is 1:1 wit US dollar. I think that such coins can get real popularity between crypto addicted people.
saint_casanova

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 02:44:36 PM

Im trying to mining crypton with Linux VPS i rented, i realize i would never reach Break Even for doing it.
Also, i cant think how can all the miners got same reward no matter how much they are, isnt that means very high inflation and block reward uncertainty?
Renting VPS for crypton mining purposes is very costly. Why would you do that? Invest your own hardware or rent the mining rig either from someone or site if you can't afford that kind of investment but not VPS. VPS is only good for the setup of multi masternode coins.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 10:07:31 AM

And have you heard that UUSD stablecoin was launched by Utopia p2p also? It is backed by DAI cryptocurrency collateral that can publicly be seen on the cold wallet and equals to total supply of the UUSD. And the rate is 1:1 wit US dollar. I think that such coins can get real popularity between crypto addicted people.
Yes, I think I saw the news about this on Twitter. Well, such an update can not be considered bad. I think that this has a great benefit for users.
Sethrey

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 01:10:44 PM

The news that is spread through twitter is clearly trustworthy and can also be taken as a reference, but there are also some people who only make news on twitter for FUD purposes only, you also need to analyze this so you don't get caught up in making decisions in the end.
I think he was speaking about the official twitter account of the Utopia p2p community. Not about some fake news or something. But on the whole, there's a number of press releases that I've found over the web. With more detailed information.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 06:50:31 PM

The news that is spread through twitter is clearly trustworthy and can also be taken as a reference, but there are also some people who only make news on twitter for FUD purposes only, you also need to analyze this so you don't get caught up in making decisions in the end.
I think he was speaking about the official twitter account of the Utopia p2p community. Not about some fake news or something. But on the whole, there's a number of press releases that I've found over the web. With more detailed information.
Well, of course I meant the official account. Although I did not meet any fakes or anything like that among the news of ordinary users. It seems to me that the users of this software are loyal fans who are always up to date with current news and are not engaged in spreading fakes.
Sethrey

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 09:48:41 AM

On the whole, there's not much information about it. Just some official articles or videos. And yes, in most of cases they're positive reviews of the soft or of the coin. But what I regularly meet is that people don't believe in it due to the closed source code. Like make it public and we'll give it a try..
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 11:18:54 AM

Yes, it seems that you are right. However, open source is no longer a guarantee of data security and contradicts the main idea that inspired the developers.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 06:27:31 PM

Crypton people will try to keep promoting it forever, not like Chia is great neither, so when you see someone trying to reach the levels chia is trying to reach, you realize very quickly that it is not something that you would be happy to invest. I mean overall chia is not good, and crypton is even worse. When you are mining something then it should be something that makes sense, why would anyone invest into chia? Why would anyone want to by crypton? What are you going to do with them? ETH makes sense because people use it a lot, but chia/crypton doesn't make any sense.

I have seen tons of hdd mining operations in the world before and I can easily say that none of that really makes any sense at all considering how they are usually useless coins so eventually they go away, all the HDD ones before these went low eventually and these will too eventually.

Sethrey

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 09:03:06 AM

Crypton people will try to keep promoting it forever, not like Chia is great neither, so when you see someone trying to reach the levels chia is trying to reach, you realize very quickly that it is not something that you would be happy to invest. I mean overall chia is not good, and crypton is even worse. When you are mining something then it should be something that makes sense, why would anyone invest into chia? Why would anyone want to by crypton? What are you going to do with them? ETH makes sense because people use it a lot, but chia/crypton doesn't make any sense.

I have seen tons of hdd mining operations in the world before and I can easily say that none of that really makes any sense at all considering how they are usually useless coins so eventually they go away, all the HDD ones before these went low eventually and these will too eventually.

Haha, check the number of Crypton nodes and tell me once again it's useless and people don't believe in it. It already reached 31K active nodes, while BTC or ETH had 10-12K at the beginning of this year. Does it mean the coin is useless??
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 06:18:54 PM

Haha, check the number of Crypton nodes and tell me once again it's useless and people don't believe in it. It already reached 31K active nodes, while BTC or ETH had 10-12K at the beginning of this year. Does it mean the coin is useless??
That is, in fact, due to the many times greater number of nodes, this coin can be considered more reliable and stable. Right?
Sethrey

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 11:41:42 AM

That is, in fact, due to the many times greater number of nodes, this coin can be considered more reliable and stable. Right?

I'm not sure if reliable and stable are the right words for that. More trusted - probably yes, moreover, it shows that the network is growing and getting more stable. As the more nodes it has - the more secured it is at the same time. I hope that U USD will also gain its popularity soon.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 12:00:28 PM

It's just an additional option apart from investing and trading in the market, because every additional option is tested and good, it is definitely a must-see and also chosen after very well researched.
In my opinion Crypton is one of the most promising cryptos in terms of investment, but unfortunately there are only a few exchanges that list them at the moment, so this makes the coin a little less popular in my opinion, but if you look at the strong support in the Utopia P2P ecosystem of course crypton has good future, especially crypton is an internal payment tool now in the Utopia ecosystem

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███