Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:30:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][XCC] Cryptic :: Argon2id Chukwa  (Read 1610 times)
noobminer88

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 11:51:42 AM

One thing I don’t understand is, why are miners still mining this coin?
People dont read. I had to format my pc after I used his wallet. Scary. Hope people wakes up and stay away. Or he will take your money like he did with 2 guys on discord.

This is not a very good start for their coin. If people are already encountering dishonesty at this early stage, how much more in the next coming months? So better look for valuable projects than this seemingly substandard one. This is the reason why most small projects die down fast because of how the team treat their potential supporters.
Agreed! The owner was handling mute/bam og deleting massages on discord left and right.  We are here to make people aware of this project is a scam.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noobminer88

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 12:00:57 PM

One thing I don’t understand is, why are miners still mining this coin?
People dont read. I had to format my pc after I used his wallet. Scary. Hope people wakes up and stay away. Or he will take your money like he did with 2 guys on discord.

On Windows? Because of that trojan stuff? I deleted it. It never had admin rights, so I am ok right?

Tbh. I dont trust the guy and as we saw the guy scammed people for over multi ks. How we can trust his wallet? So for safety reasons I reformatted my hole pc.
fuck_xcc

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 12:14:11 PM

FUCK U Cryptic(xcc) team 

they are SCAMMEE
vitik

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 03:11:22 PM

By now,he act as a SCAMMER,without any doubt.

How so? this is a close friend of Nimbo  Cheesy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5339914.msg57090364#msg57090364
noobminer88

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 04:52:01 PM

Probley buying beer together now with thos 2000$ they scammed so far.
Butterflyman

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 06:16:16 PM

My messages are getting deleted. I asked "What's the plans now?". It's deleted.
Seriously don't waste your resources with this coin! Dodgy AF
noobminer88

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 09:05:00 PM

Dont you see its a scam. Why you still writing to him or even mine the coin?
Butterflyman

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 01:33:00 AM

Dont you see its a scam. Why you still writing to him or even mine the coin?

I haven't mined this for few days now ever since I started investigation into merge mining. I'm still interested to see what he has to say. But I guess he's too amature to face up to the problems while ignoring and dodging anything to do with them
CrypticChain (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 11:53:36 AM

Just for all your information. I'm not a scammer and we're figuring this out. The platform I received the USDT on has issue and is being worked on. The 2 persons indeed send the funds but I did not receive it and I though it was because of the chain and not the platform. I will be giving them the coins without doubt! People who call me a scammer because I ban/mute some of you is that I clearly said that I'm going to resolve the issue with the 2 persons and that we don't have to talk or speculate about this. And also about the fact that The pool is merge mining is false information. I don't know where you get that information from. If you come with HARD 100% REAL proof then I will do investigation on what is happening. But we're NOT merge mining with ANY coin.
noobminer88

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 12:23:51 PM

Just for all your information. I'm not a scammer and we're figuring this out. The platform I received the USDT on has issue and is being worked on. The 2 persons indeed send the funds but I did not receive it and I though it was because of the chain and not the platform. I will be giving them the coins without doubt! People who call me a scammer because I ban/mute some of you is that I clearly said that I'm going to resolve the issue with the 2 persons and that we don't have to talk or speculate about this. And also about the fact that The pool is merge mining is false information. I don't know where you get that information from. If you come with HARD 100% REAL proof then I will do investigation on what is happening. But we're NOT merge mining with ANY coin.

This is the most funny answer we have seen so far.  "The platform I received the USDT on has issue", HAHA ISSUE FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS NOW?  Please give the people their money back, oh no I forgot, you scammed them.
emwiz

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 06:27:47 PM

Shutdown your official pool for 24hours, let us see if the hashrate is coming down for 2acoin or not. This way you can prove that your are not merge mining. Can you do that?
vitik

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 06:34:32 PM

this is obvious.
when the hash rate of the official pool was changed, the hash rate of another coin changed proportionally. it shows in history.
if he started with a lie, he will continue to lie further
noobminer88

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 08:03:26 PM

this is obvious.
when the hash rate of the official pool was changed, the hash rate of another coin changed proportionally. it shows in history.
yeah I was watching the other coin.. hashrate droped same time..
emwiz

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 10:21:54 AM

Looks like he paid them the coins that he owed.
noobminer88

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 01:42:37 PM

Proof? What about stolen coins from merg mining?
vitik

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 05:53:48 PM

Proof? What about stolen coins from merg mining?
well, he never promised coins from merged mining anywhere.
the miner receives a Criptic candy wrapper, as indicated on the pool. if the miner needs a candy wrapper - let him continue mining
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 12:47:28 AM

this is obvious.

Why people still mine this shit?
At page 1 i has said this official pools merged mining with 2ARMS coin
Butterflyman

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 01:25:41 AM

Just went to scan latest update wallet on virus total.. found 19 alerts!
noobminer88

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 11:37:20 AM

Just went to scan latest update wallet on virus total.. found 19 alerts!

Yeah had to format my pc...
Nimbo420

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 07:24:27 PM

Probley buying beer together now with thos 2000$ they scammed so far.

Wow fellas, just because Cryptic helped me with some dev work on NimboCoin, and the fact that I support his knowledge of the crypto space does not mean that I am involved in this coin in any way... I currently hold a total of 50 XCC.. I have my own coin and MMORPG to focus on and my involvement in this coin other than the comment I made on this post is minimal at best.

Secondly he is from the Netherlands, and I am from USA.. I would drink a beer with him if it was possible but sadly it's not without spending a lot of $$ to get there.

Sad to see this stuff is going on. I hope that everything gets worked out for everyone involved.

Take care all xD

-Nimbo
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: