Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaccinated persons quarantine?  (Read 337 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 06:00:10 AM

Unfortunately a recently AZ gene therapy trail participant made it into my compound and talked to my wife.

I should have suspected that he was a trail victim as he was one of the true 'covidiots' wearing a mask and face shield at all times.  We only found out (after his visit) that he was a a trail participant because he bragged about it on his Facefuck page.

They need to roll out the 'vaccine passports' quickly so we can protect ourselves from these potential super-spreaders of Gates/Epstein designer genes!

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 11:20:34 AM

you have really lost it now tvbcof

knowing how much you want to spread the virus. it was good idea to have him mask up to protect him from your family

maybe try to go back to highschool and learn some basic biology

an arm infection.. is not a lung infection..
so you thinking a vaccine can spread.. is idiotic on your part

but hey. if you are offended that someone approached you with a mask. it seems you are the one wanting to spread your smelly breath onto other people and get upset when people do things to not smell your stinky breath

seems you going soo deep down the lunacy path i predict your just one conspiracy quote away from going full shopping cart licker

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2021, 12:00:06 PM

I would have thought the answer is obvious. They know that unvaccinated people are healthier than those who have been vaccinated. (all other morbidities being equal of course).

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 03:36:55 PM

I would have thought the answer is obvious. They know that unvaccinated people are healthier than those who have been vaccinated. (all other morbidities being equal of course).

That's a clever way of calling the vaccine a death sentence.    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 04:01:10 PM

when entering and walking around you are spreading your breath walking around a public space.... so masks are needed
when sat at a table your breath is more confined to one area and you are social distancing strangers by them not being at your table..  and the only people at your table are in your own social group. then masks are less needed

This is pseudo science bullshit. That's not what the science says. CDC says 15 minutes of contact "in totality" with an infected person within 6 feet is enough to put you in a high risk category for Covid.

well if your going to stand at the bar breathing over the barman for 15 minutes.. they want you to mask up
however if your sat at a table and they are doing table service where they come to you for your drinks for just 10 seconds they dont mind

common sense

if you are lingering around the common area for 30 seconds. and then another customer does the same.. it only takes 30 customers before that common area is a hotzone of 30 different breaths that may have it.

hense.. wear a mask as you walk in and pass the common area. and take off the mask once in the socially distanced tables

common sense

oh and if you dont like it. well its the landlord/bar owners freedom to chuck yo out the bar if you are putting his staff at risk due to your ignorance. so how about get some beers ordered in from the store. and stay home and live in your ignorance away from others.

the other option if you want to remain a numbskull. is that you have to have a stick up your nose and checked to see if you have it. meaning waiting around for 30 minutes before being let in..
.. now how upset would you be

so take the compromise. bars/restaurants dont owe you anything. they definitely dont want patrons that want to spread illness round on purpose(as you evidently want to achieve)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 04:09:51 PM

when entering and walking around you are spreading your breath walking around a public space.... so masks are needed
when sat at a table your breath is more confined to one area and you are social distancing strangers by them not being at your table..  and the only people at your table are in your own social group. then masks are less needed

This is pseudo science bullshit. That's not what the science says. CDC says 15 minutes of contact "in totality" with an infected person within 6 feet is enough to put you in a high risk category for Covid.

well if your going to stand at the bar breathing over the barman for 15 minutes.. they want you to mask up
however if your sat at a table and they are doing table service where they come to you for your drinks for just 10 seconds they dont mind

common sense

if you are lingering around the common area for 30 seconds. and then another customer does the same.. it only takes 30 customers before that common area is a hotzone of 30 different breaths that may have it.

hense.. wear a mask as you walk in and pass the common area. and take off the mask once in the socially distanced tables

common sense

oh and if you dont like it. well its the landlord/bar owners freedom to chuck yo out the bar if you are putting his staff at risk due to your ignorance. so how about get some beers ordered in from the store. and stay home and live in your ignorance away from others.

the other option if you want to remain a numbskull. is that you have to have a stick up your nose and checked to see if you have it. meaning waiting around for 30 minutes before being let in..

so take the compromise. bars/restaurants dont owe you anything. they definitely dont want patrons that want to spread illness round on purpose(as you evidently want to achieve)

Take a look at the common sense of government and the researchers - https://www.bitchute.com/video/qlnmKcLYmvKM/ and https://www.bitchute.com/video/l4g5x7gEuVFU/.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 08:03:11 PM

common sense

common sense

Again, if the CDC says it takes 15 minutes in totality for a high chance of transmission, it's anti-science to mask up while walking to your table in a restaurant, then taking off the mask while you sit for an hour eating a meal. You're saying they don't mind if the barman is near someone unmasked for 10 seconds. They do mind, that's why they have mask mandates in restaurants despite people taking off their mask to eat. If it's about compromise, then say it's about compromise. Because it sure as hell isn't about science.
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1113

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 09:11:23 PM

Is it that the scientists of our time don't know what they are doing or are not just satisfied with the results yet. It doesn't make sense at all as to why, the unvaccinated has more freewill or freedom than the vaccinated. The reverse should have been the case but instead, the case is different. Perhaps there is some hidden truth about the vaccination yet to unravel.
Well, I wouldn't advice anyone to get vaccinated but then, the government is making this stand for an individual a very difficult one. As it becomes some sort of requirement to process certain data and more likely, yo make inter nation travels.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 07:07:28 AM

I’m trying to make sense of this real life experience of mine..

Grandmother just had a surgery, she is staying in the hospital for about a week..

My mother and uncle both try to visit her..

Mother, not vaccinated, they let her visit my grandmother..

Uncle, vaccinated, but vaccinated less than 2 weeks ago, they will not let him into the hospital at all, not even the waiting rooms, where my unvaccinated mother is allowed to be in the hospital all over the place..

Now why is it that they are more strictly refusing entry to recently vaccinated people than to completely unvaccinated people?
I can hardly believe this is true, but it is..

Wtf?

Have you tried "ASKING" why?, cause there must be some kind of explanation, and depending on the explanation is our response.

What you just stated is just the overview of the scenario.

dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 04:58:12 AM

I don't know what the policies of the hospital of that, Some countries they allowed vaccinated attend in mass gathering, sports like NBA, I don't know if they complete the shot of vaccine. I heard some of vaccinated have minor symptoms like fever and headache but the doctors said its normal, I think they need to quarantine for 2 weeks or until the complete the shot of vaccine so if they symptoms, they already quarantine. 

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 05:04:08 AM

Of course they should be quarantined. After all, they aren't going to last long. Many of them are dying all ready. Peruse https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5340358.0.

Why should they be allowed to affect normal people with their virus variant shedding?

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 05:50:09 AM

Of course they should be quarantined. After all, they aren't going to last long. Many of them are dying all ready. Peruse https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5340358.0.

Why should they be allowed to affect normal people with their virus variant shedding?

There is a remarkable indifference toward how to run schools going forward.  One hypothetical explanation is that those who are 'in the know' believe that there will not be much need for schools, and to the degree that there is, they have technological solutions which can overcome the problem that some minority of human teachers strike out on their own and actually teach kids how to think.  Yes, you can force teachers into seminars and 'continuing education' and most of them will comply with the centrally issued curriculum, but you really cannot let the drone-level workforce in on the hidden secrets.  This problem/principle applies to more than just education of course.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 08:44:54 AM

I guess there are just miscommunication or misunderstanding regarding the protocol or I think since your uncle is vaccinated already they wanted him to just isolated for a while and not to get affected by any virus because some believe that in some people even though they are vaccinated they still get affected by virus.. well just what I thought. You better clarify it to them so that you would understand it clearly.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 02:15:27 PM

Vaccinated people have a higher resistance to the Coronavirus so they may not get infected. Separating vaccinated and unvaccinated people is a misconception.
A hospital with such discrimination is not worth treating the sick. I want to know where do you live? We don't have that kind of behavior in our country.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 02:44:09 PM

Vaccinated people have a higher resistance to the Coronavirus so they may not get infected. Separating vaccinated and unvaccinated people is a misconception.
A hospital with such discrimination is not worth treating the sick. I want to know where do you live? We don't have that kind of behavior in our country.

One whistle-blowing nurse (purportedly) claims that every single hospitalized 'covid' patient in her place of work was 'vaccinated'.  Without exception.  I took this to be info from mid to late Mar 2021.  Didn't get the country.

Now I don't take anything I hear on the 'net as gospel, but I will say that I assign more credibility to a random person who claims to be a whistleblower than I do to almost any statement from any of the corporate owned media at this point.  This just on the basis of experience to date, and especially since the start of the scamdemic.

---

Oh, while I'm here, a tid-bit of info from the trenches.  The father of an associate got the jab 6 days ago and is now in the hospital.  Dunno if it was the first or 2nd, or what the name on the vial was.  The dude must be pretty sick because you have to have one foot in the grave (and have a fuck-load of money) to get into a hospital where I am at.  Four months ago several of the hospitals I went to (in order to try to save the life of someone with sepsis) were either shut down or VERY un-busy.  Only got her in due to a recent rt-PCR test even though she was probably only a day or two from death.  All the while the 'news' media were going on 24/7 about how overloaded the hospitals were and how all the staff was nearly dead from exhaustion.  I know from seeing with my own eyes that this was a bald-faced lie and a total scam.

eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 03:00:45 PM

The hospital is in a very nice and clean classy small city in one of the most beautiful areas in the country.. Tuorist area..

It is an excellent place and an excellent hospital..
Not the biggest hospital ever, but quite big and very nice..
Quite far from major cities..

They do a great job and I would trust this hospital very much..

One whistle-blowing nurse (purportedly) claims that every single hospitalized 'covid' patient in her place of work was 'vaccinated'.  Without exception.  I took this to be info from mid to late Mar 2021.  Didn't get the country.

Now I don't take anything I hear on the 'net as gospel, but I will say that I assign more credibility to a random person who claims to be a whistleblower than I do to almost any statement from any of the corporate owned media at this point.  This just on the basis of experience to date, and especially since the start of the scamdemic.

---

Oh, while I'm here, a tid-bit of info from the trenches.  The father of an associate got the jab 6 days ago and is now in the hospital.  Dunno if it was the first or 2nd, or what the name on the vial was.  The dude must be pretty sick because you have to have one foot in the grave (and have a fuck-load of money) to get into a hospital where I am at.  Four months ago several of the hospitals I went to (in order to try to save the life of someone with sepsis) were either shut down or VERY un-busy.  Only got her in due to a recent rt-PCR test even though she was probably only a day or two from death.  All the while the 'news' media were going on 24/7 about how overloaded the hospitals were and how all the staff was nearly dead from exhaustion.  I know from seeing with my own eyes that this was a bald-faced lie and a total scam.

Lot of fishy shit going on..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 8007

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2021, 02:11:56 AM

My only gripe is its taking the world too long to incorporate into its policies the fact that a lot of people have now been vaccinated. Even when travel restrictions on foreigners are lifted, I'd still have to quarantine at a state-approved hotel for 7-10 days before I can continue life as usual... and thats if you're vaccinated.

Don't really give a shit if people do or don't want to get vaccinated by now; enough of us already got it so we don't really care what happens to the remaining few who are deadset on contracting this century's smallpox. It is a shame that they insist on slowing the world down for the rest of us waiting for things to get back to normal. The great benefits of living in the 4chan age. People have retarded themselves with an affluence of misinformation. But what can you do.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 02:25:47 AM

My only gripe is its taking the world too long to incorporate into its policies the fact that a lot of people have now been vaccinated. Even when travel restrictions on foreigners are lifted, I'd still have to quarantine at a state-approved hotel for 7-10 days before I can continue life as usual... and thats if you're vaccinated.

Don't really give a shit if people do or don't want to get vaccinated by now; enough of us already got it so we don't really care what happens to the remaining few who are deadset on contracting this century's smallpox. It is a shame that they insist on slowing the world down for the rest of us waiting for things to get back to normal. The great benefits of living in the 4chan age. People have retarded themselves with an affluence of misinformation. But what can you do.

People who have been genetically modified by Big Pharma would do best to stay near where they want their final resting place to be for a few years.  It's a costly hassle to move a corpse around.  Why burden family and loved ones with the cost and hassle?

Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 04:33:28 AM

This recommendation of segregation clearance for people with vaccinated immunity is consistent with segregation recommendations for those with natural immunity which simplifies application. No segregation is required for vaccinated individuals segregation of vaccine implants and those living in healthcare settings should continue after exposure to a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 infected person outpatients should be careful to use appropriate transmissions with caution. People with low immunity will be infected with the virus even if they are isolated so care must be taken to maintain protection.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 03:08:10 PM

---

I think you should get your loved one out of that hospital right away because there is no place where medically trained doctors behave like this. Perhaps they use fake degrees or connections to get a job in hospitals.
The problem of asking for money from patients' family members is present all over the world and most of them are in state hospitals. Through your story, I see that the situation in your country is very bad.

The hospital is in a very nice and clean classy small city in one of the most beautiful areas in the country.. Tuorist area..

It is an excellent place and an excellent hospital..
Not the biggest hospital ever, but quite big and very nice..
Quite far from major cities..

They do a great job and I would trust this hospital very much..

Maybe the perception of the doctors at this hospital is not correct. I hope your family members get well soon.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: