Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:55:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DAOLAUNCH - New standard DeFi fundraising platform.  (Read 789 times)
DAOLaunch (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 02:47:41 PM

WHY DAOLAUNCH

Centralized Finance earn lots of money from upcoming new startups, by marketing or audit. Investors are receiving some profits to invest them, hoping they should be doing a good job. Plenty numbers of DeFi products came out todays, but still DeFi ecosystem has never been able to replace the role of audit, and marketing.

DAOLaunch ecosystem, combine audit, marketing and investment roles on decentralized platform. Share more profits among investors,not dominate by CeFi. Invest and Audit the project by our governance, and Let’s launch it to the moon.

FOR STARTUPS

Useful BUT No Fee

Time-based Token Lock: Distribute tokens gradually to prevent investors dump, or show integrity to lock up team allocation or LP tokens, simple and easy steps.
DAICO: Activate DAICO or not flexibly. When activate DAICO, appear clearly on platform and easy to get attention from investors.
Auction and Private OTC: Set up various fundraising type.Public or Closed private with password, sealed bid or dutch auction.
Custom Wrapping: Wrap a non-Ethereum asset instantly, enable to interact on the Ethereum blockchain.

No centralized custodial,build by smart contract. Raise a fund flexibly and permitless. Useful,Highly functional, but don’t have to pay any fees from raised fund.

IBO (Initial BUY-BACK Offering)

So where do we earn money? There is contribution Fee, don’t have to pay but expect huge returns by contribution. Startups can flexibly choose what percentage of native token and raised fund contribute to our platform. Contribution ratio from 0% up to 5%.

Collected native token, will be used for tokendrop to promote the project. Collected fund, will be pooled in IBO-FUND, which is used as BUY-BACK SUPPORT. BUY-BACK SUPPORT amount is based on contribution.Once it has completed, token will be burn.

Launch your IBO / Initial BUY-BACK Offering. If you are successfully selected by our governance, IBO-FUND will buy-back your project, we all root for your project to get successful.

FOR HOLDERS

MINT IBO-NFT

Mint IBO-NFT to stake DAL token (DAOLaunch Native Token). NFT will be created beginning of every month, expire after certain duration.
IBO-NFT Holders, have governance rights, early access into tokensale and free tokendrop with simple task.

Let’s Moon the project

BUY-BACK, is simplest and easiest way to raise the price.
Decide which project worth receiving BUY-BACK Support by our governance, based on invest amount and ratio of IBO-NFT holders.

Let’s decide which project take it to the moon.

OWN INDEX NFT

Tokens obtained through IBO-NFT, will be pool in the contract that is able to swap each NFT.

You can create your own seed token index NFT!  Get more capital gain in NFT market.

https://daolaunch.net
https://twitter.com/DAOlaunch
https://t.me/DAOLaunchOfficial
https://daolaunch.medium.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vendtichede

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 09:14:15 PM

Can't remember that I've ever seen something like that, definitely will follow this to see how it'll work!
ergelneuvei

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 10:24:59 PM

Extremely exciting project, I've read a whitepaper in one breath, seems like it's very complex, developers should be very professional to make this
pimicroni

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 11:36:26 PM

Investing in tool for investing, ironic (c) Palpatine. I think I'm going to try this
KiaraLove

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 12:48:45 AM

Advantages of this project is huge, I should to prepare my space suit to join this cuz it will fly to the moon
vendtichede

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 08:59:11 PM

Are you guys going to publish info about devs?
LDA_Michael

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 11:33:54 PM

It should be a powerful platform but in this sphere you have to hardwork about trust and security
pimsvanramitt

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 12:49:57 AM

About 5k crypto projects is exist and new ones is launching every day so this platform will be needed
pimicroni

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 11:05:24 AM

It should be a powerful platform but in this sphere you have to hardwork about trust and security
It will be a great launch pad for everyone how I understand
KiaraLove

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 12:22:03 PM

Are you guys going to publish info about devs?
It would be really great to know them, I think we will see this info in a future
ergelneuvei

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 01:38:53 PM

How I understand you're saying that you're going to make a brand new market, it's very ambitious
piedoomsetzrir

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 02:57:13 PM

So investment of startups is suffering from high fees? I didn't even know this
pimicroni

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 10:40:40 AM

About 5k crypto projects is exist and new ones is launching every day so this platform will be needed
Interesting statistic =) I think you're right, if it will be done professionally then platform will become very popular
kiemthu1802

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 11:58:13 AM

Personally for me best advantages would be no code required and no fees, but I'm not going to start my IDO Grin
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 12:19:13 PM

This is my first time hearing the IBO (Initial BuyBack Offering) type program. I don't know exactly how it works but if you can be successful in this kind of venture, why not? It may be easy for you to attract potential projects that will use your platform but the harder challenge is to get investors that will trust the project that you will manage.
LDA_Michael

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 01:17:24 PM

So are you going to publish news and updates here?
givibrate

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 02:34:32 PM

Now is popular to make AMA, are you going to make one?
vendtichede

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 09:53:20 PM

Is here will be a possibility for passive income?
ergelneuvei

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 11:17:00 PM

So are you going to work with NFTs? It becomes very popular now
pimicroni

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 12:42:52 AM

I can see that beta app is already working from your yt channel and it's looks pretty good
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: