Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:45:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you making money online?  (Read 4561 times)
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2021, 04:26:33 PM

I did earn money online but I didn't earn that much as I visit this forum seldomly as I focused on my real job and not long ago I was quarantined when I got positive with covid19 virus and thank god I am now okay. Most of us here replying on this thread have earned money on signature campaigns and bounty campaigns.

the same thing happens to most people, they make this work part of the side activity when they have free time. but not a few are willing to leave their main job and make this job their main job. they join airdrops and bounties then use the money they earn to trade. those who are successful with this job will definitely choose this job and leave their old job because they can make money from home and earn more money than their previous salary.

I recall those days when I was working and doing this side hustle at the same time. I wanted to resign from my job at the time and work full-time on my side hustle, but my girlfriend said it was too risky and we didn't know what would happen, which made me think twice, but I still wanted to take the risk, so I wrote a resignation letter and handed it to my boss, but she spoke highly of me, so I decided not to resign. After that, I was really disappointed because it turned out that I still lost my job because someone fired me, and the second is that if my resignation was accepted, I believe I would have made a lot of money because there were so many opportunities at the time that I missed because I was so busy at work.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 04:41:54 PM

I did earn money online but I didn't earn that much as I visit this forum seldomly as I focused on my real job and not long ago I was quarantined when I got positive with covid19 virus and thank god I am now okay. Most of us here replying on this thread have earned money on signature campaigns and bounty campaigns.

the same thing happens to most people, they make this work part of the side activity when they have free time. but not a few are willing to leave their main job and make this job their main job. they join airdrops and bounties then use the money they earn to trade. those who are successful with this job will definitely choose this job and leave their old job because they can make money from home and earn more money than their previous salary.

I recall those days when I was working and doing this side hustle at the same time. I wanted to resign from my job at the time and work full-time on my side hustle, but my girlfriend said it was too risky and we didn't know what would happen, which made me think twice, but I still wanted to take the risk, so I wrote a resignation letter and handed it to my boss, but she spoke highly of me, so I decided not to resign. After that, I was really disappointed because it turned out that I still lost my job because someone fired me, and the second is that if my resignation was accepted, I believe I would have made a lot of money because there were so many opportunities at the time that I missed because I was so busy at work.

I have also experience the same. But after that, even if it was at that time when crypto is not yet mainstream and just beginning to reign, but I have always believed on its potentials so I decided to focus on it. And now, here I am, enjoying the decision that I have made back in the day.

Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 04:59:57 PM

In these times of uncertainty, much needs to be done to keep finances stable. One of them, by creating a side business online.

Extra money can be tempting and needed by anyone.

This method is known to be able to be done from home and is not too restrictive so it will not interfere with main activities.

For now I do some additional work, such as; Become a freelance writer, photo and video editor and manage social media accounts.
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 05:34:45 PM

In our lives, it is not enough to rely on just one income, because when that income is constrained, we have no other alternative to meet our daily needs.
Real world income
1. Car wash
2. Hydroponics
3. printing/stationery business
While online income
1. Trade crypto
2.Youtube
3. Bounty Hunter
And this work is what I routinely do until now

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 05:57:22 PM

In our lives, it is not enough to rely on just one income, because when that income is constrained, we have no other alternative to meet our daily needs.
Real world income
1. Car wash
2. Hydroponics
While online income
1. Trade crypto
2.Youtube
3. Bounty Hunter
You must be a really busy person to have all of these done in a day/week. You still have some life outside work hopefully, I mean you can't just dedicate all of your soul to work, get some vacation man because I feel like you need with that many work.

Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 07:45:27 PM

Real world income
1. Car wash
2. Hydroponics
While online income
1. Trade crypto
2.Youtube
3. Bounty Hunter
These are quite a lot of activities to fit within a day/week. If you do not mind me asking, how are you earning money from YouTube, though? Do you have an active channel with advertisements set up? If yes, with what is it related? Cryptocurrency, gaming, DIY? I'd subscribe to help another user, if you'd share it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mojun7982

Activity: 269

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 08:29:21 PM

Real world income
1. Car wash
2. Hydroponics
While online income
1. Trade crypto
2.Youtube
3. Bounty Hunter
These are quite a lot of activities to fit within a day/week. If you do not mind me asking, how are you earning money from YouTube, though? Do you have an active channel with advertisements set up? If yes, with what is it related? Cryptocurrency, gaming, DIY? I'd subscribe to help another user, if you'd share it.

Most of the people here on this forum are probably fine financially, but when I see events happen like in Afghanistan where within seconds you have to give up literally everything you have, money, a small business you built with hard work, some of them even their families when not all of them can escape. That is the moment where I think how rich am, not living in a country that will ever force me to flee and leave everything behind. It is disturbing to see people lose their everything and they have to start all over with essentially no chance to make it. Germany isn't all honey and butter when you meet a new culture, don't speak the language and are a parent of three or even four. That is hard!

rosenbauer02

Activity: 205
Merit: 80

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 08:34:17 PM

Real world income
1. Car wash
2. Hydroponics
While online income
1. Trade crypto
2.Youtube
3. Bounty Hunter
That's what it should be if it's about YouTube. If you have one, you'll need to meet the requirements to be eligible in youtube partnership program. In short, your videos will have advertisements for each video that had passed the no copyright check after uploading the video. For more income, some. YouTubers have their own clothing to sell online and earn money.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 10:26:18 PM

I resigned from my job over five years ago in order to focus on learning and perfecting my website development career and my major source of income during this learning period have been online, ranging from bounty to cryptocurrency trading. Thanks to bitcointalk.org for creating a forum like this.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 10:39:10 PM

Most of the works i do are online jobs. I am a very busy college student with a very low level of income to start any form of business at that time before joining fiverr almost two years back currently all my ways of making money now are online i get pretty decent amount fom fiverr,bitcointalk and my t-shirt store.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 12:08:02 AM

There is a lot more opportunity In online although it will be very tough competition right now I like it. Do your work at home and there is no pressure was running under the boss. In my country, on social platforms, there is a lot more to do where I can get my pocket money from it. I am trying to get entrepreneurship in my own country's product. Make some good stuff and making this will run on my country working On it. Hardworking may lead to a successful path. I have seen many Online platforms like Fiver, more Freelancingelancing sites.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
rosenbauer02

Activity: 205
Merit: 80

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 08:13:04 PM

I resigned from my job over five years ago in order to focus on learning and perfecting my website development career and my major source of income during this learning period have been online, ranging from bounty to cryptocurrency trading. Thanks to bitcointalk.org for creating a forum like this.
So did your career as a website developer paid off?. If you are here on the forum and join bounty campaigns and set as your main income is not a good idea unless you are hired as the web developer of any site that needs one. You have to be better to compete with others just like you so it will be a challenge for you.
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 05:37:08 AM

Real world income
1. Car wash
2. Hydroponics
While online income
1. Trade crypto
2.Youtube
3. Bounty Hunter
the job will definitely take up most of your time. How do you divide your time between family, work and vacation?
I honestly find it very difficult to divide my time between activities in real life and work online. I applaud you for being able to divide your time between real world work and online work even though it must be very difficult to do.
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 06:12:19 AM

Real world income
1. Car wash
2. Hydroponics
While online income
1. Trade crypto
2.Youtube
3. Bounty Hunter
during a pandemic like this, people who have double incomes like you certainly don't really feel the impact. I agree with you that we can't just depend on one source of income. You're lucky to be able to do all that much work well. Real world jobs can be used for daily needs and online jobs can be used for urgent needs as well as for investment.

xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 07:17:38 AM

I have a lot of free time so I slowly learned to make money online until I finally learned to trade in crypto, that's where it all started I made money online. I have a job in real life but my income is very limited and also the working time is very short so I used to always think to make extra income online and I decided to trade and also now I have a very good additional income.
junmisakiro

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 07:58:08 AM

How are you making money? Are you a full-time trader, a DeFi investor? Let us know!
Before the pandemic hit, you could say I was a busy worker, I worked in real life in a restaurant with a working time of 12 hours, of course it was very tiring for me, but when the cases of covid 19 increased I could no longer work in a restaurant, so now I have decided to earn online based income, such as trading with cryptocurrencies and selling my wares through online shops.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 01:35:26 PM

I am part of a signature campaign, but it is just 1 hour or so of work per day and whatever earnings that comes from it act as passive income. My regular job now takes 8-10 hours per day, and therefore it is very difficult to do any real part time work (other than this signature campaign). BTW, it was 16 years ago when I first took part in online jobs. I was a student back then, and I used to receive $10-$20 for forum posting (at a rate of around $0.05 per post). I stopped all that, when crypto started providing huge returns.
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 02:36:47 PM

The pandemic that has been going on for a year has made me have a lot of time at home, I've been out of the office because the company has been affected by the pandemic, now I use the time when I'm online to take part in bounties and airdrops so that I can earn money while waiting for me to get hired again.
husencoe

Activity: 658

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 06:21:49 PM

I'm only collecting dollar coffers from following bounty signatures and also daily trading on some of the top coins at the moment, for other income I'm developing a youtube but unfortunately I still have a lot of patience because it's not eligible to be accepted by adsense

Qikiye

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 11:27:49 PM

Of course, I have been involved in line income, especially in cryptocurrency, since 2017. Working in cryptocurrency, I am able to bear all the expenses in the world. My educational life  already completed with the income of crypto.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 ▀▄▀▄▀▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: