Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Meme Coin Will Survive Long  (Read 2319 times)
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 11:56:21 PM

Now a day hundreds of meme coins launching with too much supply and no use case
I think you already know it. By reading the 2 reasons you stated above, it is clear that those meme coins won't survive a long time. The developers or the team of the projects just want to get instant money and then they probably will disappear. Moreover, if the meme coin trend is over, I am sure that the team of the projects will begin to inactive on their social media. Then, the massive dump of the meme tokens/coins will start gradually. Finally, those are probably delisted on the exchanges.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 01:35:15 AM

Now a day hundreds of meme coins launching with too much supply and no use case so what do you think about meme coins and will some meme coins survive long or they will all runaway ?

They will runaway as fast as the community realize the loss hurt they most of the time. Only fool believer who believe a meme coins have a long last future.
But its possible theres will be some Meme Coins who can survive it because of the solid community behind, Doge already prove it for a long time, so even the price drop, i expect theres still many supporter behind it.
The surviving meme coins are those who have successfully built their ecosystem and market community well. what dogecoin is doing, in the long run, gets the attention of Elon and it makes the meme coin get full power in the pump.
but for new meme coin assets, I think it will take a long time for them to get a solid foundation. The SHIB token was inspired by the popularity of Dogecoin and is currently successfully listed on major exchanges. I guess we'll just have to wait and see to see this meme coin gaining momentum.
Ertebatbama

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 01:54:38 AM

I think some New token like Safemoon have a great future.
StarTEK protocol is the most profitable token in the world cryptocurrency.
www.startek-finance.com

Also the following Token.
Shiba
Sandhu
Kishu
ASS
Mina protocol
StarTEK (STEK)/
Nekonoid

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 04:47:34 PM

I think that all meme coins are like all other coins must be useful for people to have a big community and a lot of users. For example 100XCoin helps to support the homeless in the streets of Los Angeles https://twitter.com/100XCoin_/status/1400828293591486466/ It shows how useful can be cryptocurrency and increase the trust of the people to cryptocurrency.

For any memecoin, liquidity is important, for this you need to have a huge crypto community of users to create a need for the coin.

It is good that the administration of memecoin is engaged in charity and helps people. This will help build a positive reputation about cryptocurrencies and about memecoin.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 07:18:16 PM

Now a day hundreds of meme coins launching with too much supply and no use case so what do you think about meme coins and will some meme coins survive long or they will all runaway ?

A few of the meme coins will survive, but most will lose out of circulation. Even the price will be zero. Moreover, the meme coin is not listed on popular exchanges. Not enough to rely on Dex or system swap. Unlike what happened to Dogecoin, even though it is a meme coin, almost all exchanges we can see there is Dogecoin.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 11:22:16 PM

It's kinda hard to choose, if we see right now only 2 meme coins has a big comunitty which is doge and shib. I think it's hard both of this coin to survive because meme coin just pure hype and don't have real product and services.
It seems to see that Shiba is a promising project and as we can see, the price of this altcoin is high. I can't expect that it was a meme coin, not exactly how it looks for me. I think it is a need for us to divert our mind from thinking that meme coins are shit or useless. Remember that many altcoins around that are much more than shit and many of them are long dead already.

It is quite to know that Doge has existed in the market for many years and it remains to belong at the top 20 altcoins in the market.  I think that seems to prove that even it was a meme coin there is still a chance to grow in the market and these two coins (Doge and Shiba) will able to compete with others.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2021, 10:42:19 AM

In my opinion only doge will survive because any others meme coins besides of doge just copycat for DOGE. Btw DOGE has a BIG supporter + loyal to support this coin and doge already stay at top 100 cmc for more than 3 years.
They are not copycat of Dogecoin but they are copycats of SHIBA $SHIB. Dogecoin is a meme token but it does not run on ERC20 chain or Binance Smart Chain.

It seems to see that Shiba is a promising project and as we can see, the price of this altcoin is high. I can't expect that it was a meme coin, not exactly how it looks for me. I think it is a need for us to divert our mind from thinking that meme coins are shit or useless. Remember that many altcoins around that are much more than shit and many of them are long dead already.

It is quite to know that Doge has existed in the market for many years and it remains to belong at the top 20 altcoins in the market.  I think that seems to prove that even it was a meme coin there is still a chance to grow in the market and these two coins (Doge and Shiba) will able to compete with others.
SHIBA is the leader of the 2020 and 2021 meme tokens and it is good to survive.

The bottom line for their survivals is they need to be used by the community, for trading or for gambling, or for other things. If they only can be traded on exchanges, swapped on DEX, when the meme token trend is over, they will die.

Meme tokens that have other usages might better survive.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 10:47:12 AM

It's kinda hard to choose, if we see right now only 2 meme coins has a big comunitty which is doge and shib. I think it's hard both of this coin to survive because meme coin just pure hype and don't have real product and services.
Well there is no other better choice though, Today the only reliable Meme Coin out there only Doge which already exist in the crypto space for the long time and have big community, Shib was good too but it's better to choose Doge since it's have better Volume, Listed Exchange and Bigger community. Just don't fall to another "Meme" Coin since some of them didn't have any real use case, It's better to use your funds wisely to invest on any project with real use case and better prospect.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2021, 12:14:52 PM

Besides Doge and Meme tokens that appeared before the bullish season, the new coin memes that might last a long time as far as I know are Shiba, Safemoon, Safemoon Cash, Moonpirate, SMRAT, PIG. Some of the tokens that I mentioned are tokens that already have a fairly large community. Indeed, we can't expect much from a meme project, especially one that doesn't have products and services. However, for some token memes that have use cases like the ones I mentioned, I think they will slowly stick around for a long time. So far I know tokens from BSC, since my activity trading for shitcoin is there  Grin

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 12:51:13 PM

In my opinion only doge will survive because any others meme coins besides of doge just copycat for DOGE. Btw DOGE has a BIG supporter + loyal to support this coin and doge already stay at top 100 cmc for more than 3 years.

This is the biggest joke in this section. Dude, do you even realize that Doge itself is a copycat? In 2013, Jackson Palmer and Billy Markus created Dogecoin using algorithm that was already available in the public domain. There is nothing unique about Dogecoin and the entire white paper and code is plagiarized from other projects. Now it is true that some of the newer copycats have gone ahead by one more level. They are plagiarizing this already plagiarized code. So for me, it doesn't really make a difference whether you are investing in Doge or some other shitcoin. Eventually, they all will become worthless.
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 12:55:29 PM

Well there is no other better choice though, Today the only reliable Meme Coin out there only Doge which already exist in the crypto space for the long time and have big community, Shib was good too but it's better to choose Doge since it's have better Volume, Listed Exchange and Bigger community. Just don't fall to another "Meme" Coin since some of them didn't have any real use case, It's better to use your funds wisely to invest on any project with real use case and better prospect.

Doge is a bit safer than shiba because in terms of volume it is bigger, but indeed it is just a meme coin, its usefulness is also limited, it would be better to invest in real coins with clear benefits and uses than betting on meme coins

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 02:28:21 PM

dogecoin, because initially doge was widely used on gambling sites because of fast delivery and low fees, but when doge went up I thought it would be difficult and people started thinking about other cheaper coins to use.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nikita2020

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 07:42:25 PM

I think that all meme coins are like all other coins must be useful for people to have a big community and a lot of users. For example 100XCoin helps to support the homeless in the streets of Los Angeles https://twitter.com/100XCoin_/status/1400828293591486466/ It shows how useful can be cryptocurrency and increase the trust of the people to cryptocurrency.

It is good that the administration of memecoin is engaged in charity and helps people. This will help build a positive reputation about cryptocurrencies and about memecoin.

Helping people in need is very important. It is good that the coin is developing and there is an opportunity to help those who need help.
jorjeIII

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 05:18:16 PM

Helping people in need is very important. It is good that the coin is developing and there is an opportunity to help those who need help.

It is important for memecoin to have a large number of users and continue to develop the project in order to increase the liquidity of the coin.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 05:59:23 PM

- Doge and Shiba may be famous names in the Meme coin system but this system is leading in products that are not as practical as you say, they are famous trash and are then turned into promising products by magicians, and the part that will always appear in magic are those who can uncover the tricks and then the old magic products will no longer be useful. There's no denying that some old magic tricks can be brought back and reused but surprises and mutations are probably no longer in full play.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 07:02:38 PM

~
Plus the hypes from other people contributes to the price being "pumped".
One notable example was the CEO of Tesla. Kinda getting tired to mention the name of that guy already.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 11:37:21 PM

Meme coin without use case can be manipulated by whales easily. We know that DOGE coin is meme coin without use case, but why the price is so high ? It is because many whales bought them. The value of the coin without use case is only come from the hype, no one will buy coin without use case, unless it is hyped and people want to ride the hype to gain profit.
In my opinion, it is good to invest on meme coin, but with use case so it will create demands in the future.
so far there is no meme coins have usecase in cryptocurrency market, and its pure be as alternative portofolio to gain profits. and as an alternative doge coin could run it well, since whales shaking the trading volume and price since elon must shilling it. doge coins now known as speculative assets if its price drop , and if have to becarefull buying this coin.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 11:40:15 PM

Meme coin without use case can be manipulated by whales easily. We know that DOGE coin is meme coin without use case, but why the price is so high ? It is because many whales bought them. The value of the coin without use case is only come from the hype, no one will buy coin without use case, unless it is hyped and people want to ride the hype to gain profit.
In my opinion, it is good to invest on meme coin, but with use case so it will create demands in the future.
so far there is no meme coins have usecase in cryptocurrency market, and its pure be as alternative portofolio to gain profits. and as an alternative doge coin could run it well, since whales shaking the trading volume and price since elon must shilling it. doge coins now known as speculative assets if its price drop , and if have to becarefull buying this coin.
Everything on this market is speculative including Bitcoin even though it does really have user case but wont really be giving out guarantee on everything.

So we should really always consider the risk involved and don't put all of your eggs in one basket and this had been always the golden rule when it comes to investment specially on crypto.

When we do ask about survivality then this isn't something that you can know ahead.It all matters with the demand and community support as always
when we do talk about on how long it would last out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
FinneysTrueVision

Activity: 1652
Merit: 365

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 12:12:48 AM

So far I have only seen Dogecoin and Shiba Inu listed on major exchanges. I don't think Cumrocket and ASS will get listed because their names are too offensive. Dogecoin is the only one which has reached a meaningful level of adoption. All the other ones are just outright scams and will be forgotten in a few years. Doge had been abandoned for a long time before it had a resurgence so maybe one of these meme coins will have similar luck but it is hard to predict because none of them stands out.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF
Argentina NT
CLOUD9
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2021, 01:46:06 AM

I think it's very difficult for meme coins to survive because they appear simultaneously following the Dogecoin hype that has amazingly pumped. Of all the meme coins do not have a usecase, only suitable for gain profit in short term, may also not be very profitable for long term, personally I will only choose hit and run
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: