Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:48:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Meme Coin Will Survive Long  (Read 2319 times)
sumant
Copper Member

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 02:30:04 AM

There are so many meme coins arround this cryptocurrency arena you can't predict which one is going to blast , but in any market funds goes in product price will go high and team does mork work through that projects. Fund will always come through community so strong community based meme projects will always survive long in this industry. Coin like Shiba, 100xcoin, Doge might get good results. Strong community project will definitely do something in your favor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 03:37:03 AM

I think it's very difficult for meme coins to survive because they appear simultaneously following the Dogecoin hype that has amazingly pumped. Of all the meme coins do not have a usecase, only suitable for gain profit in short term, may also not be very profitable for long term, personally I will only choose hit and run
The doge hype up to now has not disappeared, it will be difficult for a new meme coin to shift it because he needs to do a pump that matches the pumping of the doge, so the focus of the meme coin market shifts to him, and even then for me it won't last long because we know that the benefits and uses of meme coins are minimal, and I will hit and run like you if I do decide to buy a meme coin, and I will not make it a long term investment

wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 05:48:59 AM

Now a day hundreds of meme coins launching with too much supply and no use case so what do you think about meme coins and will some meme coins survive long or they will all runaway ?
I think it's very difficult for meme coins to survive because they appear simultaneously following the Dogecoin hype that has amazingly pumped. Of all the meme coins do not have a usecase, only suitable for gain profit in short term, may also not be very profitable for long term, personally I will only choose hit and run
we can see the doge, where after the pump occurs, so until now there has been a decline, I'm not sure if in the near future the price will return to its peak, but at least the doge will continue to exist, but at a price that is no longer extraordinary, until someone who deliberately pumped it
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2021, 08:28:16 AM

Doge coin may be the only and best case in this market,
I am quite skeptical about what this coin will bring to this market,
however it has led to a whole new trend of meme coins in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lee_Mire

Activity: 56
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 11:55:36 AM

Now a day hundreds of meme coins launching with too much supply and no use case so what do you think about meme coins and will some meme coins survive long or they will all runaway ?

Dogecoin and that's about it. All the other shinu whatever will be long gone soon.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2021, 11:56:16 AM

It's hard to predict since meme coins are just coins with no real use case, if they actually had a use case then we would be sure they would survive, but in this case, they don't have anything to keep the project from dying, they are just fun coins nothing more and in my opinion the only meme coins that will survive for long is dogecoin, followed by shiba inu (I'm not so sure about it though), both are good meme coins that will likely survive even in a bear trend.
So if a meme token has real use case, it would be considerably better than other meme tokens and will be more attractive.

Dogecoin has been surviving very well in many years because it has use cases on gambling sites and not only been used for trading. Some merchants allow you to use Dogecoin to buy things.

SHIBA INU has a long time to get what Dogecoin has. Other meme tokens will probably never get what SHIBA INU has and never reach closely to Dogecoin. I believe more than 90% to 95% of meme tokens will dead after 2021 and 2022.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 12:05:04 PM

I personally think that every meme-coin created is one meme-coin to much but that is just my personal opinion. Well the meme-coin that will definitely survive and will still be around in 10 years and more will be Dogecoin. It just has the advantage of being the first meme-coin and this is enough to stay relevant. From those hundreds of second or third generation meme-coins that were launched within the last few weeks and months only a handful will still be here in a year or two. Pretty safe candidates for that are in my opinion shiba-inu and safemoon all those other coins will probably die out within the next months as they should because they have zero use-case.
EmmaGod

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 12:28:50 PM

The fact that dogecoin became a highly celebrated meme coin has lured several developers to establish their own meme coin, most of them are only interested in cashing out of the project once they are able to gain limelight. Meme coin by their nature would barely do well, it would take a great deal of luck and an Elon musk for them to perform like dogecoin.
SDKmaster

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 05:05:39 PM

I think that all meme coins are like all other coins must be useful for people to have a big community and a lot of users. For example 100XCoin helps to support the homeless in the streets of Los Angeles https://twitter.com/100XCoin_/status/1400828293591486466/ It shows how useful can be cryptocurrency and increase the trust of the people to cryptocurrency.

It is important for memecoin to have a large number of users and continue to develop the project in order to increase the liquidity of the coin.

There are a lot of different memecoins now, so it is very important to draw attention to your coin in order to increase its liquidity and continue to develop it further.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 06:13:24 PM

I think that all meme coins are like all other coins must be useful for people to have a big community and a lot of users. For example 100XCoin helps to support the homeless in the streets of Los Angeles https://twitter.com/100XCoin_/status/1400828293591486466/ It shows how useful can be cryptocurrency and increase the trust of the people to cryptocurrency.

There are a lot of different memecoins now, so it is very important to draw attention to your coin in order to increase its liquidity and continue to develop it further.

Due to the popularity and rapid growth of Dogecoin, a lot of memecoins have now appeared, but most memecoins are used only for speculation on exchanges and then only those that have good liquidity.
BigRasputin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 07:22:08 PM

Due to catecoin protocols, it could be the true meme coin of the future. Even though it's very early in the way, high-priced investors are extremely angry and this is a big problem for the community. However, we do not know what the future will bring, if the right steps are taken, it is possible to be the 9gag of the future.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Garsipop

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 01:19:04 PM

Due to the popularity and rapid growth of Dogecoin, a lot of memecoins have now appeared, but most memecoins are used only for speculation on exchanges and then only those that have good liquidity.

Now, during the falling market, only the best projects will survive, so we need to continue to develop the project further.
i8v8i

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 03:45:31 PM

Now, during the falling market, only the best projects will survive, so we need to continue to develop the project further.

During the fall of the market, the true cost and value of the project will be clear, then investors will understand how interesting and valuable the project is.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 03:37:49 PM

During the fall of the market, the true cost and value of the project will be clear, then investors will understand how interesting and valuable the project is.

It is difficult to say how long the market will continue to fall, since the cryptocurrency market is unstable and heavily influenced by news.
BaeSuzy

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 11:20:49 AM

It's kinda hard to choose, if we see right now only 2 meme coins has a big comunitty which is doge and shib. I think it's hard both of this coin to survive because meme coin just pure hype and don't have real product and services.

letthestarfall

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2021, 11:56:36 AM

Right now people see it as a meme coin, but it is not.

I'm talking about $Useless, which is also a state-recognized LLC (Search for Useless Crypto, LLC in Utah)

It has a new concept called Pump-N-Burn which makes it the first Hyper-Hyper Deflationary Mechanic.

So, if you're familiar with the concept, hyper deflationary means that for every transaction, a number of tokens go straight to the burn address, therefore reducing supply and increasing the token's value.

Other tokens upgraded that concept and introduced Buyback and Burn.

Useless took it higher by creating "Pump and Burn."

The idea is simple. Since Useless LLC is a legal entity, it is able to create an external ecosystem outside of the token itself.

They have rolled out their merch store and ironically useful apps are on the way.

All the profits from Useless LLC after taxes will be used to Pump the chart, and then Burn it (this is aside from the usual Hyper Deflationary mechanic mentioned above).

So, as days, months, and years go by, the circulating supply will be greatly reduced.

Useless' revolutionary concept I think will be forked by other tokens in the near future.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2021, 12:34:52 PM

It's kinda hard to choose, if we see right now only 2 meme coins has a big comunitty which is doge and shib. I think it's hard both of this coin to survive because meme coin just pure hype and don't have real product and services.

Shib is not just a meme coin anymore, it already have a swap platform and with the amount of community members they have they can go head to head with Pancake and uniswap in terms of volume and TVL.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2021, 12:49:17 PM

As long as all these meme coins are built on top of dogecoins success, I don't see these getting bigger than dogecoin itself.

But I must admit,  the shiba inu coin project is a real threat as its the next big coin to doge in this niche....I suppose that's the reason these guys wanted to start a Twitter war with the other meme project...and that's why I nominate doge and Shiba to survive the longest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2021, 12:51:42 PM

Depending on how confident the team is to make the coins they will succeed in the market. lots of new coins are popping up to surprise people and trick people of what is going to happen next. You should research more deeply about what you will invest.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 01:05:42 PM

Depending on how confident the team is to make the coins they will succeed in the market. lots of new coins are popping up to surprise people and trick people of what is going to happen next. You should research more deeply about what you will invest.
I agree, many come with new projects but not many of them will last long in the market. Moreover, those who are new mostly come with the same project concept as the ones that have existed before. without something interesting, it will just stop quickly.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███