Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Meme Coin Will Survive Long  (Read 2319 times)
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 05:31:48 PM

why are you too pessimistic to judge other memecoins? do you think shiba inu is not worthy to be mentioned as a memecoin that has potential in the future and will be like dogecoin? I think what you said is very wrong
Maybe he has a different and different opinion so that he says that, but not all memecoins can develop and survive like Dogecoin, even if Shiba Inu has potential in the future, then it will definitely not be the same as Dogecoin.
for the future until the next 4 years we do not know. but seeing its current growth which continues to increase, it is possible that shiba inu will match its position as dogecoin which was previously considered a coin that has no benefits.
I myself am more confident in Shiba Inu because I see its significant growth

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 06:52:10 PM

I do not pay much attention to memecoins but I am seeing a lot saying that dogecoin can be one of it that can last long. They are trying to imply that it is possible because Elon Musk is behind the use of it. Well, if ever Elon suddenly decides to abandon it, what do you think will happen to the coin? Everyone should remember what it did to bitcoin and what how much trouble he cause after leaving it. The same thing can happen to dogecoin as well wherein if it is for bitcoin, it can still survive after that but for a memecoin? I don't think so.
Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 08:50:43 PM

Shiba Inu hits high Price. In terms of availability, Shiba Inu coins have an abundant supply, which is up to 1 quadrillion or 1,000 trillion.In comparison, the most popular cryptocurrency in the world, Bitcoin has a limited availability of only 21 million coin.
DuckPoloicE1

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 09:18:13 PM

Now a day hundreds of meme coins launching with too much supply and no use case so what do you think about meme coins and will some meme coins survive long or they will all runaway ?

I think only the Doge and the SHIB will survive. Huh Huh
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 02:31:29 PM

Now a day hundreds of meme coins launching with too much supply and no use case so what do you think about meme coins and will some meme coins survive long or they will all runaway ?

The only meme coins that will stand for long are Shiba Inu, Saitama, Dogecoin and Pig, based on my own observation here in crypto space.
But you can try to look for other altcoins in which you think has the potential to give to you a good earnings in the future. These are for me good in my insight only.

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 04:48:40 PM

I agree, Dogecoin has been existing since 2013 and has been sitting dormant, and no it didn't die, it just stayed stagnant for a while until Musk decided to promote it, SHIB is still young but not as old as Doge, amongst all of the memecoins mentioned, all I see are these 2, other memecoins may die but memecoins will keep on being generated the same way memes are generated everyday and how memes die after a few weeks. This is how memecoins will work from now on.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 02:49:45 AM

I agree, Dogecoin has been existing since 2013 and has been sitting dormant, and no it didn't die, it just stayed stagnant for a while until Musk decided to promote it, SHIB is still young but not as old as Doge, amongst all of the memecoins mentioned, all I see are these 2, other memecoins may die but memecoins will keep on being generated the same way memes are generated everyday and how memes die after a few weeks. This is how memecoins will work from now on.

Pure hypes and nothing to expect but a pump and dump industry, meme will keeps popping and it depends with

investors if they will continue buying.

We can't remove that fact, investors who love taking the risk still looking for this kind of project in hope that

they will gain big compensation once they hit the jackpot and invest with new memes that are hyping, people

like this are everywhere so with those scam developers, they are co-existing and finding the best way to earn.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 09:00:09 AM

I think most memes coin would be short lived if not supported by the community and celebrities. The main reason is that they do not have practical utilities and solutions, they are created according to trends. The longest-lived meme coin is Dogecoin, and now Shiba Inu is also being talked about a lot. Powerful Twitter influencers have inflated their value
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2021, 09:07:57 AM

Since you are pertaining to only one "coin" then I will say only one meme coin.
ALL HAIL DOGECOIN Cheesy.

It is the first meme coin in the crypto world and it was created in 2013. 9 years from now and it is still on the top 50 in terms of Market Cap and it will stay as the most popular meme coin in the crypto space. Its the same as Bitcoin where it is the most popular crypto coin while on the other hand, Dogecoin is the most popular meme coin and it will survive for a long time as long as it is being used by people. Well, Shiba Inu might survive as well but I still like Doge.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 09:15:44 AM

The trend of coin memes is still good for the long term at least up to the next 3 years, it is proven that many meme coin projects are successful and accepted in the market, but I'm sure there will be many projects that die so we have to choose projects that can last for the long term, and some that I recommend Shiborg, King Shiba and MiniflokiAda.

hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 09:35:50 AM

I don't think any will have any meaningful impact until after this cycle. Then you may see some acceptance some places but due to the violent decrease in value, those "currencies" will become unusable as well. Then the cycle repeats with meme coins and we may get a 2.0 next cycle. Thats what I see happening.

Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 10:47:08 AM

Since you are pertaining to only one "coin" then I will say only one meme coin.
ALL HAIL DOGECOIN Cheesy.

It is the first meme coin in the crypto world and it was created in 2013. 9 years from now and it is still on the top 50 in terms of Market Cap and it will stay as the most popular meme coin in the crypto space. Its the same as Bitcoin where it is the most popular crypto coin while on the other hand, Dogecoin is the most popular meme coin and it will survive for a long time as long as it is being used by people. Well, Shiba Inu might survive as well but I still like Doge.
doge is indeed a meme coin that can still survive today with volume that is always at the top. and after that shiba has also become a meme coin that is getting a lot of attention, even though shiba is currently experiencing a dump, and has not been able to recover, but the volume is still at the top in the coin marketcap, whether they can last until later, we'll just have to wait

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2021, 11:19:41 AM

Indeed for now many meme coins are present so we find it difficult to choose which coins are suitable for us to invest in the future, and we must be careful in choosing meme coins because many meme coins last only a moment, and for now doge coins that have survived and can increase the price as it is today, But for shiba inu we can not be sure that the coin meme can follow the current doge coin current.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 01:50:14 PM

Indeed for now many meme coins are present so we find it difficult to choose which coins are suitable for us to invest in the future, and we must be careful in choosing meme coins because many meme coins last only a moment, and for now doge coins that have survived and can increase the price as it is today, But for shiba inu we can not be sure that the coin meme can follow the current doge coin current.
from the name alone it is clear that they will not last long for the future, I personally fall into that scope because I consider this a different challenge and pleasure for me.
but for the future, I never expect more from meme coins because even if they are good and their hype continues but that's not a guarantee they will be strong for the next few years because their hype is temporary.
So, instead of being confused about choosing this coin for the future, I would rather suggest if you are here then just go with the flow and stop when you have profited from it.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 07:34:26 PM

As of now, the best meme coin to invest or hold is Shiba Inu and Dogecoin because for whatever reasons, it seems that they are highly to reap profits just because of Elon Musk and Shiba Inu is taking Dogecoin as its top competitor for being a memecoin.
But I can't advice you to invest on it or either join the movement because well, it's too risky and the returns is not competitive as well. In short, the chances are, you're going to lose some of your funds rather than gain profits and these coins won't survive long in the market because its hype are only temporary.

the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 07:45:00 PM

That's called market capitalization, they take every role and opportunity there is, to create as many meme coins as possible, then they will hope the hype can affect the meme coin develop quickly, right now I'm still not that interested in meme coin, not even one the meme coins I bought today, altcoins are more promising than meme coins, so why take the risk?
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1356

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 09:06:18 PM

I don't think that the newly launched meme coins will survive long. We may see the Dogecoin and the Shiba Inu make profits in the future because of their popularity and there is a lot of hype around them that Elon Musk made, but if you already hold meme coins, wait for the pump and it is better to avoid buying such coins because they don't have a use case.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 10:13:12 PM

I generally try to stay away from these meme coins. In my opinion, it is not worth investing in projects that have no practical utility. They won't last long in this market. I am looking for normal potential projects with a development perspective.
I don't want to invest on it too.

That's why I've limited myself in buying the good coins already. But those people that have made a large sum of profit through investing in meme coins.

They're great and happy with the profit they've made from it and that's one reality that we can't deny from them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 12:13:52 AM

investing in memecoin has a very high risk, but there are meme coins that we can rely on like dogecoin, this is one of the most trusted coins of all memecoins in the crypto space, dogecoin has proven to survive and until now dogecoin is still alive and in great demand by consumers . public. investors, I know this is one of the durable coins and good for long term investment.
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 07:03:04 PM

Meme coins is only good for whales that have big capital to gamble meme. They ride the hype buying billions of coins and if they see some gains then they sell it in a very short period of time with a big profits. The lossers are always the small holders who speculate that someday they become rich. If the time comes that no more hype for one memecoins then it won’t survive.
Memecoin is not suitable to be bought in small quantities, it will not be profitable at all, in contrast to large investors, they can buy memecoin in large quantities, then wait for the pumping of the coin to sell them, but the risk in buying memecoin is quite large, if the coin we use buy does not have good progress in the future, it is worth switching to popular altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: