Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:48:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you looking to list your coin on Crypto Exchanges?  (Read 118 times)
cryptonerd51 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 03:21:01 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2021, 02:32:05 PM by cryptonerd51

Contact me on telegram if you are looking to list your coin on crypto exchanges (DigiFinex and Coinsbit)

Send me a message and we can discuss further. All proofs of authenticity will be provided and an official mail from the exchange registered email id can also be sent. I work as a listing partner and will act as a middleman between exchange and the project.

Benefits of registering through me instead of sending an inquiry directly to the platform?:
1. the process becomes simpler.
2. Discounts of up to 30% on listing fees. (zero discount is provided when the platform is approached by project directly or someone who is not a listing partner)
3. Guidance throughout the listing of the coin.

Telegram username: @Havok5264

You can also contact me via LinkedIn

LinkedIn profile Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronak-surana-61191716a/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3426

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 06:12:02 AM

list your coin on crypto exchanges.
~Snipped~
I work as a listing partner
~Snipped~
2. Discounts of up to 30% on listing fees.
You might want to mention in which one of the cryptocurrency exchanges you can help with listings?

Btw, care to provide a list of coins that you've successfully helped with their listings in the past, so we could do a background check with some of the developers?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptonerd51 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 07:17:12 AM

I have recently joined as a listing representative for Coinsbit Exchange. You can contact them directly through mail or telegram its Head of the Partnership and ask all the required information about me.

Thank you !

And my name is Ronak Surana for you to ask and carry out your investigation Smiley
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3426

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 06:39:27 PM

I have recently joined as a listing representative for Coinsbit Exchange. You can contact them directly through mail or telegram its Head of the Partnership and ask all the required information about me.

Thank you !

And my name is Ronak Surana for you to ask and carry out your investigation Smiley
Sorry Ronak, but I won't spend a single minute contacting an exchange that everyone knows it's a platform meant for scamming their users [you should've done more research prior to offering such services]...

- Just check their "ann thread" and also the "trust summary" of their representative in this forum.
- Forget about offering such services for them [will probably get tagged if you continue] and I'd suggest locking this thread as well.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptonerd51 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 09:09:46 AM

You have a good offer but do provide us with the screenshot of your confirmation as an agent of Coinsbit, I have encountered a lot of scam agents in the telegram you can differentiate yourself from these guys if you can provide us the legitimacy of your claim.
Send me a text on telegram for further discussion and for all proofs of authenticity. Thank you

cryptonerd51 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 09:16:02 AM

Thank you !

Sorry Ronak, but I won't spend a single minute contacting an exchange that everyone knows it's a platform meant for scamming their users [you should've done more research prior to offering such services]...

- Just check their "ann thread" and also the "trust summary" of their representative in this forum.
- Forget about offering such services for them [will probably get tagged if you continue] and I'd suggest locking this thread as well.

I am just a listing partner mate. I also represent DigiFinex Exchange aside from Coinsbit. So i dont see any reason to block this thread. And if you would like to see proof of authentication, please take some efforts and send me a dm on my telegram. I'd be more than happy to share my listing partner agreements and other proofs with you.

plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 09:50:45 AM
Merited by SFR10 (1)

I am just a listing partner mate. I also represent DigiFinex Exchange aside from Coinsbit. So i dont see any reason to block this thread. And if you would like to see proof of authentication, please take some efforts and send me a dm on my telegram. I'd be more than happy to share my listing partner agreements and other proofs with you.

Do not use the word
Just
you will be an accomplice to the crime if ever Coinsbit continue to scam their users and you continue to promote them if you want to become a reputable exchange partner, promote exchange that has a good reputation, and only help list coins with good potential and not shitcoins.
cryptonerd51 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 02:25:37 PM

Do not use the word
Just
you will be an accomplice to the crime if ever Coinsbit continue to scam their users and you continue to promote them if you want to become a reputable exchange partner, promote exchange that has a good reputation, and only help list coins with good potential and not shitcoins.

Please do your research mate. I've read the agreement carefully and taken legal perspective. It clearly states that "my engagement relationship with the company is at-will. The company or the employee may terminate the engagement relationship at any time"

So please don't worry about me. Am not stupid and i know what am doing. Thank you !

Also as i said, i don't just represent one exchange, there are others. And just for your information listing partners are not related to the company in any manner and just act on commission basis for the projects they bring in. Heard about what a broker does? It's the same.

Anyways thank you for your concern ! Leave my matters to me.

Merited for no reason lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: