Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1billion tvl and 0.0004 swap fee  (Read 28 times)
abderrazak belkhir (OP)

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 02:22:18 AM

Im really surprised by the potential and the achievements of the polygon dex Quickswap...already 1 billion total value locked in just few mounths and the swap fee is almost 0...i see that this dex have the potential to be at least in the top 5 dex exchanges in the future

I want to know your opinions about it 🙂
TeQuiero

Activity: 120
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 03:52:10 PM

As far as I know, Quickswap is the leading AMM on Polygon ecosystem. Simply put, it's Pancakeswap on Polygon. Low swap fee is one of its traits and this helps attract a lot of projects moving to Polygon. But this might be just temporary as Ethereum is trying to improve its transaction fee and will take those projects back. Yes Quickswap is potential to be in top 5 if Polygon ecosystem keeps expanding.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: