Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:40:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons to Invest in Bitcoin??  (Read 1928 times)
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 06:43:49 AM

For me, there's only one reason why someone should invest in bitcoin, and that is that bitcoin is able to grow someone's money in a matter of years and in this world that is revolving around money, I think that anything that can help us make money in as little time as possible is probably a really useful thing to stumble upon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 07:56:47 AM

~snip
but this is at least for people who understand about bitcoin. that way they understand the risks and rewards. many people only see the good side of bitcoin and they invest, but just see the floating minus, they panic sell, and tell the bad of bitcoin. even though he himself doesn't understand
That's their problem, it was the best reason in my opinion to invest in bitcoin and OP didn't point out any negative reason so I didn't put it. Of course, the volatility is a bad thing but if you know how to do it and you are smart for a beginner investor, you can make money out of the negative reasons right?
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 08:07:09 AM

Financial freedom is one of the key reason why people are investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

There are a lot of reason and advantage that you can get in bitcoin although it is volatile in the market, but the opportunity in it is massive.

It is true that bitcoin is limited and can increase its price over time depending on the mined supply.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 444

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 08:12:33 AM

Financial freedom is one of the key reason why people are investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

There are a lot of reason and advantage that you can get in bitcoin although it is volatile in the market, but the opportunity in it is massive.

It is true that bitcoin is limited and can increase its price over time depending on the mined supply.
and many of us use the volatility as main reason for investing  because of the opportunity of their funds making double or much even higher in the time comes and that is the same reason as mine.
though the freedom financially is also one of the main reason

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2021, 09:46:31 AM

People who already knew the benefits of bitcoin do not need any reason to invest in bitcoin because they can get the benefits from bitcoin.
People who are new to bitcoin can feel unsure about investing in bitcoin because of the price volatility, so not many can realize the benefits of bitcoin in the future.
Maybe if they can think about the investment side of bitcoin, they will try to invest in bitcoin from a small amount to figure out how they can make a profit from bitcoin.
Investing in bitcoin can save them from the thief who will steal their money, but they should accept the volatility of bitcoin prices and not worry about that.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 09:54:33 AM

I invest in bitcoin because of so many reason but the most significant reason for me is that bitcoin is volatile which can give us huge profit and financial freedom. Also I don't have any other form of investment, only here in cryptocurrency.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 10:11:45 AM

There are so many reasons for this, but the value really matters, that's the reason why we invest.
Bitcoin is scarce, getting a portion of this coin could possibly give you more profit than normal investments does.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 10:32:32 AM

~
The volatile word is a double-edged sword, but with a proper plan like the usual being discussed in here, I don't think volatility will screw you ever.
Some just are more from making bad financial decision like loaning to invest, committing their whole assets just to invest in here risking their needs.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 11:33:12 AM

Well you may be right, but I am not so much in support of your counter of the first point. Alright, the whales can make one tweet that can devalue Bitcoin, yes I agree to that. But have you checked the lowest of Bitcoin in the past years? Bitcoin went from below $10,000 to a price of over $60,000. During the last bull run the price reached almost $20,000 before it crashed to a low price, but not as low as it was before that bull run started.

Now, this year, the price reached $60,000, which is three times the last all time high price (ATH) and when it started falling, it didn’t drop to below the last ATH, rather it stopped at $30,000. So how exactly has it been devalued? This is rather a price correction and now is the best time to invest if you have plans to hold till the next four years or so, because you already knows that even if it falls again it won’t fall as low as this.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 12:22:16 PM

First I want to say that I have some Bitcoin and I want to see it go to the moon. But I have some questions regarding the reasons that people give as to why Bitcoin is a good investment.  Kiss

Reason 1: You are in control of your own money - government overprint cash which devalues the dollar, but big influential people and institutions can devalue Bitcoin with a single tweet. Bad news, issues with mining, and other things out of your control can devalue Bitcoin.

Reason 2: Nobody can take away your bitcoin whereas the bank can confiscate your cash and lock your account - should I worry about my bank doing this if I am not doing anything that is illegal?

Reason 3: You can send it to anyone in the world - why would people want Bitcoin when you cannot use it to purchase in many stores? Plus ii takes too long for 1 transaction to go through.

Please correct me if I am misinformed.  Shocked

In my opinion, one of the reasons why most people want to invest in BTC is because of the possibility of a high return in the future and you have full control over your investment. Moreover, we're looking forward to a cashless payment system which is why the majority of BTC supporters believe that BTC is the future of digital payment systems.

_MrTuyul404

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 02:39:44 PM

Every four years this crypto asset also experiences a halving for the amount of Bitcoin it produces to keep its supply constant. In 2020 Bitcoin experienced a halving, and after the halving the price of Bitcoin also proved to be more expensive because it was increasingly difficult for Bitcoin to be obtained while the demand for BTC continued to grow, not only retail investors but also institutional investors. Therefore it is estimated that the price of Bitcoin in a few years will increase, because the demand is greater than the supply.

$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2021, 03:12:17 PM

Bitcoin is versatile wherein it can be both a currency and an asset at the same time depending on how you will use it. Most people are more likely investing into Bitcoin because of its value and undoubtedly they are wanting to obtain or acquire a single Bitcoin or even a big part of it for own personal use of course. We do have different reasons why we tend to invest into Bitcoin and the most important thing is that we make use of it effectively to boost its full potential as a currency and as an asset depending on the usage you want it to be.
In fact, there are many reasons for bitcoin to be used for various things, including investments that are often used a lot, there are also gambling to play and also shopping for those who already support it, so this can be said that the value of useful assets is included in all the options we use for our purposes. his.
I myself tend to invest with the hope of quick profits and also with high risk but behind all that I know which one to take because bitcoin has now become commonplace in any freedom.
Long-term investment is something that we often hear from various investors.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 03:24:57 PM

First I want to say that I have some Bitcoin and I want to see it go to the moon. But I have some questions regarding the reasons that people give as to why Bitcoin is a good investment.  Kiss

Reason 1: You are in control of your own money - government overprint cash which devalues the dollar, but big influential people and institutions can devalue Bitcoin with a single tweet. Bad news, issues with mining, and other things out of your control can devalue Bitcoin.

Reason 2: Nobody can take away your bitcoin whereas the bank can confiscate your cash and lock your account - should I worry about my bank doing this if I am not doing anything that is illegal?

Reason 3: You can send it to anyone in the world - why would people want Bitcoin when you cannot use it to purchase in many stores? Plus ii takes too long for 1 transaction to go through.

Please correct me if I am misinformed.  Shocked
I think that most of people see bitcoin as an investment rather than a day to day payment method, sure many peoeple will say that is untrue but he reality of things is that bitcoin is currently not optimized for microtransactions, sure for people who do thaousands of dollars per transaction won't feel the weight of the transaction fee, but for somone who is trying to buy somthing off the internet and wants to use bitcoin has to pay half of that in fees, the point is bitcoin is good but it could be better if we can use it for microtransaction to buy things quickly.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 03:27:41 PM

There are a lot of reasons why you should invest in bitcoin. I'll mention some of mine. First is because it prepares us for the future, we all know someday bitcoin will have a special spot on the world's financial system. Next is because it enhances your living in many aspects, not only financially but also your strategic and earning skills. Lastly, it helps you grow as a human being each and everyday as you find new ways on how you can cope up on the continuous changes happening in the market. It's not all about the money but also your well-being that is being improved as you invest and commit to bitcoin.
Kittygalore

Activity: 882
Merit: 63

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 03:39:43 PM

One reason I can think on top of my head besides the ones that you have provided OP is that it helps you protect your money from inflation which is getting worse every year and you don't want to end up with less purchasing power if you can prevent that from happening.
xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 04:13:57 PM

very promising to be able to collect a lot of money. Yes, that's my main reason. and if you want to invest according to what I know it's very good because today's increasingly sophisticated world will definitely use the best technology and crypto has made all that easier. So, if the main reason is profit I think there is no need to mention another reason to explain the reason for investing in bitcoin.
azharul91

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 05:33:50 PM

We know that Bitcoin is one of the best valuable digital crypto in the cryptocurrency market.If we can investment Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market we will be benefited.There are a lot of reasons to invest Bitcoin.If we invest Bitcoin,I think that it creat our best future.If we invest Bitcoin we also get day to day payment.We also believe that we control our own money.If we invest Bitcoin we can sent money in the worldwide.So we believe that it's the main reason to invest Bitcoin.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2021, 06:10:47 PM

A single reason that is enough to invest in Bitcoin and it is a peer-to-peer decentralized electronic currency system. That's all you need, everything under your control. Doesn't matter what is the current price, because the price would change but the goal of Bitcoin will exist the same forever. And that goal help to achieve Bitcoin in its current position and the worldwide population now involving with Bitcoin.

Another is a financial benefit since Bitcoin is a high volatile coin, so we are taking advantage of that. We may make handsome money from Bitcoin if we can hold with patience. Holders are always gainers, just a matter of patience.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CryptoStar19

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 06:25:36 PM

We invest in order to get a return on that investment.

No other company, stock, or other vehicle of investment has grown to the value that bitcoin has grown to in the short amount of time that bitcoin has had.

So how about because no other investment option will pay off quite as much as bitcoin over time... at least nothing else would be as certain as bitcoin.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2021, 09:44:34 PM

that's why I also like crypto when it comes to digital assets. full ownership without time limit and without other authority. and if you look at it from an investment point of view, bitcoin is the best choice when it comes to big risk investments. more worth it than any other risk investment.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: