Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:13:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Practical Advice For A Beginner Trader?  (Read 1137 times)
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 01:33:42 PM

Don't be greedy and don't be part of the wave but be aware of the wave. What I mean by the second advice is that don't get manipulated by influencers trying to promote shitcoins that doesn't have a value, be aware meaning that if you know that you can make a quick money out of that shilled shitcoin then buy some but buy with caution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 11:41:24 PM

The main advice is not to ask for trouble and do not rush. First of all, you need to understand the basics of trading, understand the basics and how what works.
For this, a paper or demo account is ideal so that you cannot lose your money with little experience.

Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 11:48:47 PM

The main advice is not to ask for trouble and do not rush. First of all, you need to understand the basics of trading, understand the basics and how what works.
For this, a paper or demo account is ideal so that you cannot lose your money with little experience.

It is very good for beginners to know the basic rules of trading, so they can start by knowing what is the right thing to do. Because good traders
really have to know how the trading world works, so it's not just buying cheap and selling it at high prices. Trading is much more complicated
than we imagine, so being a successful trader can't be instant, we have to be prepared for a long process. There is nothing wrong with using
a demo account to practice trading, it will improve our trading skills without losing money.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Karish2return

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 05:20:05 AM

In trading you have to take risks, only you have to gain a lot of profit, without risk i can't say that you can get much profit. But the important thing in trading is patience you should get the profit whether it is small or big but it should be profit. And this will definitely make you happy.

bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 02:46:50 PM

I tried trading Bitcoin a couple of years ago but quit after I lost $300. What advice do you have for me if I decide to start trading again? Thank you!
My advice is that you try to understand your past failures. because with failure you can learn from those mistakes. besides that, maybe you can try to choose other coins that have more potential. so I think you understand the learning just then you return to trading. good luck
Handpari

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The World's Leading Cryptocurrency CFD Exchange

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 06:40:38 PM

Invest in the dips, stake lock, save and ultimately hold. Buy SHIB today and pray £30 buys millions. Diversified portfolio usually gives a good return. Invest small amounts on high risks and larger on better bets like Ethereum. Wait until the market dumps after these pumps to avoid being burned and wanting to cash out too early. Alternatively you look for long term and invest when ever wherever the price is right.
I recommend checking out artist's on OceanSea
Check Facebook groups for the up and coming. 21. Look for the new models about to launch. Look for unique and different when looking for NFT artworks.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 09:48:20 PM

I tried trading Bitcoin a couple of years ago but quit after I lost $300. What advice do you have for me if I decide to start trading again? Thank you!
My advice is that you try to understand your past failures. because with failure you can learn from those mistakes. besides that, maybe you can try to choose other coins that have more potential. so I think you understand the learning just then you return to trading. good luck
Indeed. In trading there is always risk and you need to know what strategies and techniques to manage your risk. My advice is that you need to have the knowledge first before trading. Trade only with your prepared money for you to not regret something. It is very important that you understand also your past failures because you  learn from those mistakes and can give you inspiration. Buy low, sell high and don't be greedy, don't panic and be patient.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 11:24:09 PM

Indeed. In trading there is always risk and you need to know what strategies and techniques to manage your risk. My advice is that you need to have the knowledge first before trading. Trade only with your prepared money for you to not regret something. It is very important that you understand also your past failures because you  learn from those mistakes and can give you inspiration. Buy low, sell high and don't be greedy, don't panic and be patient.
Risk management is a must  because if you arent careful on handling your finances then you would surely lost it up on a fast way.Greed will most likely comes out directly when you do make successful trades

even when you are just starting  or simply being a noob which would poke out that greediness of yours which would result on being too confident on things until you do realize that trading in reality isnt something

simple that someone could able to handle it well or easily.Just gain experience and knowledge while you do trade because this will mold you up as a better trader.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Patigi

Activity: 476
Merit: 3

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 08:06:01 PM

My candid advice for beginners traders. The first thing is to seek for knowledge about cryptocurrency and may sure you understand it very well and also learn more about chart because it help a lot in trading. And for a newbie in trading you don't need to be too eager to make too much profit. And when starting you start with little amount like 200$ to your first time. And when you lose some amount don't be discourage but the may advice for you is to understand chart and learn from your mistakes.

██        TridentProtocol.com    │    HIGH FIXED APY 382,945%        ██
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 11:17:30 PM

the first is our own goals, peg the goals we want to achieve so that we are more enthusiastic about doing it. add insight into trading and start understanding and also analyzing the crypto market so that we can determine the right time to sell or buy coins. start again with small capital if you feel you are not too good at doing it to minimize the losses you will get if you fail. multiply experience because it will help us to be able to trade better. believe in yourself and do your best to achieve what you want.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
zenkap

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 02:24:56 AM

Start with the smallest amount and learn from your friends
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 10:05:15 AM

the first is our own goals, peg the goals we want to achieve so that we are more enthusiastic about doing it. add insight into trading and start understanding and also analyzing the crypto market so that we can determine the right time to sell or buy coins. start again with small capital if you feel you are not too good at doing it to minimize the losses you will get if you fail. multiply experience because it will help us to be able to trade better. believe in yourself and do your best to achieve what you want.
I always say that knowledge and skills in analyzing are very important and become mandatory capital in crypto,
when we don't have these two things I think we will easily lose money,
not everyone can trade because it's not an easy thing
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 02:18:11 PM

If you want to start it again then just think that everyone can face failure at any moment during life. There is no one who is perfect and get success every day. So if you are unable to get profit one day then do not be discourage just think about next day that you will surely make profit. Take help of your friends and cousins which are good in trading and have some knowledge regarding it.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 05:03:32 PM

you should follow who is an expert in trading. not do your self-decision. first, try to learn about cryptocurrency watch videos on youtube what is technical analysis and also cryptocurrency. after getting the knowledge you will be able to take self-decision. without information, you can get huge loss

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 05:08:05 PM

you should follow who is an expert in trading. not do your self-decision. first, try to learn about cryptocurrency watch videos on youtube what is technical analysis and also cryptocurrency. after getting the knowledge you will be able to take self-decision. without information, you can get huge loss
Following someone is never been a good thing for me as a trader and it would be worth if you do make up your own analysis rather than on tailing up some.Even though its not really bad to make out some considerations on getting or nitpicking some ideas of others and would be applied into yours. Trading is a never ending trial and error
with those analysis whether it do works or not will surely be basing up on the market condition which is something that cant really be known orpredicted.
Sustainability would be your primary concern on times like these.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pasa32

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 05:43:27 PM

Don't start trading until you learned everything and understand that crypto is a risk, and if the money is lost it will not return. and remember that failure and success are part of life so if you get a failure a day, you will surely succeed another day, so never give up. Start learning then earning.

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 08:53:33 PM

Don't start trading until you learned everything and understand that crypto is a risk, and if the money is lost it will not return. and remember that failure and success are part of life so if you get a failure a day, you will surely succeed another day, so never give up. Start learning then earning.
Right. Learn first before you decide to start trading. There's always an advantage if you keep learning in crypto trading because that will be your guide on how to make your trading successful. And that learning will hep you to build your own strategies in trading that you think will suit you. Trade with a small amount first as its always possible that you will make losses often than gaining profits. And make these losses as your motivation to do more good in trading so you can start maximizing profits.

Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 11:33:26 PM

It is normal for you to face losses from time to time as it is not always wise to think of making a profit on cryptocurrency. If you are a good and experienced person then you can easily face this situation. Cryptocurrency is always uncertain and you will never know its future.
ranaprime

Activity: 1380
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 06:47:19 AM

You may have invested directly in crypto without any experience or direction. left the platform without any knowledge. Now you are thinking of starting trading again. However, nothing good can be expected in this process. You need to stop trading first. You can hold on for a long time by investing the maximum on the advice of someone experienced. But I think you now need to have knowledge of trading and cryptocurrency first.

///     ASAN VERSE     ///     Building the Future of Digital Art     ///
ASAN VERSE NFT MARKETPLACE
METAVERSE FOR ART COMMUNITY
Qikiye

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 02:42:37 PM

For those who are new to cryptocurrency, it is advisable that you first gain experience from different sources and after gaining experience you can make small trades in the field of trading. By doing small trades you will one day become an experienced trader.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 ▀▄▀▄▀▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: