Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:54:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFERING] Telegram / Web Programming  (Read 69 times)
notasimp (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 01:14:14 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2021, 02:31:44 PM by notasimp

Hi! I realize this is my first post, but was just looking to get out there and put my skills and free time to good use to make myself some crypto, if people were interested.

I have an amateur background in programming, but I've been at it for just over five years now. I picked it up way back in 2015-16 to create Minecraft plugins and mods and have since expanded my digital vocabulary from just Java to include a web language (PHP), HTML/basic CSS, basic Python, basic SQL, etc.

I am looking to take on small to medium projects, but I'll entertain larger projects too if you have the budget.

Here's what I can do:
  • Telegram bot interface / frontend
  • Simple web interface / frontend
  • Backend system to store or process data

With this setup, most ideas are possible. I don't know what you would want to do with Telegram. Create an announcements system? Membership system? Auto-buy system? I can link the bot/system to anything else that has a publicly accessible API. Maybe you want to create something more complex. A betting site... or a crypto betting bot? A game?

I'll do anything that's legal. No HYIPs or Ponzi's... also these are super easy to make, and you could probably make your own in a few hours.

I work at a decent speed and quote either by the hour, in which case I'd be looking for $15-20 per hour spent on the project, or I can give a fixed quote. Of course, all payments will be made FULLY through escrow of your choice, provided he or she is a reputable member. You cover escrow fees by default, open to negotiation to split it 50/50 depending on the job.

I really don't know how the reception to this will go, so pardon me if this is out of place or something. Drop me a PM if you're interested!

Edit: here's a thread I found with escrows. Willing to use any of these are willing to escrow our transaction. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276897.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: