Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:11:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Manipulation Logic?  (Read 808 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 03:51:33 PM

Whales are indeed one of the reasons why the cryptocurrency market is being manipulated. They want to make a profit by controlling the market and making people panic about the state of the market that has been controlled by the whales. Pump and dump will happen according to their plan. Many FUDs are spread to make the market price crash and buy them cheap and then make good news to take profits. Very simple, but market manipulation like the whales must be detected so as not to get caught up in the game.

And whales do not necessary mean one person like how people like to think either. I bet you a lot of powerful companies pool funds together to form a whale. Exchanges seem to do this very well,,, even better they use our money and pool together to manipulate the market and make us liquidate when we should not:)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 04:39:23 PM

Whales and institutional investors is the main factor that make the price in high fluctuacion. Without them, the market with sideaway in long time without any high fluctuacion. Usually before pump the market, whales will doing first accumulation that difficult to detect it. After they did accumulation, and then ready to pump. They did it to make profit and to shake the market to trigger others investor come in to market.
Whales are indeed one of the reasons why the cryptocurrency market is being manipulated. They want to make a profit by controlling the market and making people panic about the state of the market that has been controlled by the whales. Pump and dump will happen according to their plan. Many FUDs are spread to make the market price crash and buy them cheap and then make good news to take profits. Very simple, but market manipulation like the whales must be detected so as not to get caught up in the game.
The whales have indeed control of the market but it is not a perfect control, even they cannot move the market as they wish all the time, what they do is to create the perfect conditions for their manipulations to actually work, then when the conditions finally align they either crash or pump the market and obtain great profits with these kind of movements, is it unfair? Probably but since there is nothing we can do then we need to accept it and learn to live with those movements.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 11:11:37 PM

What I noticed with Bitcoins and other Alt coins is that the market is very cyclical. It seems a bit like the prices in the stock market, just more extreme. The volatility in crypto currencies is higher than in stocks, that is also why we can make profits of a few hundred percent, whereas with stocks we are happy if we make 10-20%. As for manipulation, I don't think that its true for most of the investors.
The reason why we have such strong volatility because of so-called market manipulation. This has already existed since before, whales are playing tricks and make a huge profit but somehow, this also gives us the opportunity to ride with them and take some share with the whales. It really becoming unpredictable because nobody tells us what they gonna do next and for the fact that some are selling and buying, that it adds more movement to the price.

I'd never think that manipulation is bad but for me, even though the risk is high, it helps me to generate profit unlike if we just have a stable market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 12:57:48 PM

Greeting BT Users,

As I am involved in the crypto world for the past 3-5 years and closely watching BTC when its price was around $400 - $700. When the BTC first pumped in 2017/2018 than it creates chaos in the whole world and more and more users are attracted because of the profit they see, but when the price suddenly down and BTC dumped to $5000 from $20k then a lot of new as well as experience users lost their money and also trust from Cryptocurrency.

Recently BTC again pumped and the price reached $60k and was predicted to touch the target of $100k but again the BTC price dumped around $35k - $38k. From all this pump and dumped I did not yet UNDERSTAND that why and how this happens and the difference is huge. BTC is considered the king of the crypto world and it causes the price Pump and Dumped of all the coins. Also Crypto market is untrustable as any person having a status/huge bank balance can easily manipulate the market as Elon Musk did.

Any expert can explain the reason behind those huge pump and dumped of BTC?

I am not an expert, like you I have been involved with Bitcoins for a few years now and this my second pump and dump cycle I lived through. What I noticed with Bitcoins and other Alt coins is that the market is very cyclical. It seems a bit like the prices in the stock market, just more extreme. The volatility in crypto currencies is higher than in stocks, that is also why we can make profits of a few hundred percent, whereas with stocks we are happy if we make 10-20%. As for manipulation, I don't think that its true for most of the investors.
manipulation as I see it is only temporary, so we should be able to make good use of it. I think if we have a lot of capital and a lot of followers then we will be able to manipulate it or pump it. and it is very possible here to profit hundreds of percent in a short time is different from stocks, but we need to remember that the risk is also greater in cryptocurrencies
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 01:07:52 PM

manipulation as I see it is only temporary, so we should be able to make good use of it. I think if we have a lot of capital and a lot of followers then we will be able to manipulate it or pump it. and it is very possible here to profit hundreds of percent in a short time is different from stocks, but we need to remember that the risk is also greater in cryptocurrencies
That is wrong because manipulation is sustaining and has been happening already since before and even in the stock market, it has existed before you know it.
Whether we like it or not, whales and those who are capable of doing this will continue as their game plan. Many had to look at this as a bad thing but we can't deny also that we are sometimes taking this as an opportunity to make some money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2021, 02:55:44 PM

We should also be able to take advantage of opportunities when Whales start playing the market. Don't fight them, follow them then we will be safe. Going against the tide when the whales manipulate the market will only result in losses. They hold the market and are able to control it.

The manipulation that whales do is not just manipulation, but they can do manipulation with the right time and conditions.
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 03:35:55 PM

Greeting BT Users,

As I am involved in the crypto world for the past 3-5 years and closely watching BTC when its price was around $400 - $700. When the BTC first pumped in 2017/2018 than it creates chaos in the whole world and more and more users are attracted because of the profit they see, but when the price suddenly down and BTC dumped to $5000 from $20k then a lot of new as well as experience users lost their money and also trust from Cryptocurrency.

Recently BTC again pumped and the price reached $60k and was predicted to touch the target of $100k but again the BTC price dumped around $35k - $38k. From all this pump and dumped I did not yet UNDERSTAND that why and how this happens and the difference is huge. BTC is considered the king of the crypto world and it causes the price Pump and Dumped of all the coins. Also Crypto market is untrustable as any person having a status/huge bank balance can easily manipulate the market as Elon Musk did.

I am not an expert, like you I have been involved with Bitcoins for a few years now and this my second pump and dump cycle I lived through. What I noticed with Bitcoins and other Alt coins is that the market is very cyclical. It seems a bit like the prices in the stock market, just more extreme. The volatility in crypto currencies is higher than in stocks, that is also why we can make profits of a few hundred percent, whereas with stocks we are happy if we make 10-20%. As for manipulation, I don't think that its true for most of the investors.
Even is it is only temporary it does not change the fact that it can have lasting effects on the market, the whales may exercise their manipulation for only a day and not only they can make the market to go down this is more than enough to keep it there for a long time, this in my opinion is exactly what we are seeing now as the whales are getting cheap coins and the only thing they need to do for the price to not go up is to buy those coins slowly, and this does not take into account all the people that lost all their money due to the extreme movement we saw in the market.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2021, 04:53:38 PM

Up and down its part of business , same in trading pump and dump is a part of trading, but as you are telling about bitcoin, this time its all due to big hands and big whales , they are manipulating market for their own profit and loss , they dump market to entre in dip and then pump to take profit and exit and also depends on market sentiment like news, when good news come market pump and when bad news come market dump , last time market dump due to cirona situation and this time due to big hands like elon musk, whic has great role in the current dump and also some china fud come which effect bitcoin and hence a big dump happen.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Xhong54

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 07:29:23 PM

Market manipulation is a almost a dream. If you know the amount of money we are talking about in crypto,then you disregard the idea immediately. Its practically impossible to manipulate

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 11:50:43 PM

We should also be able to take advantage of opportunities when Whales start playing the market. Don't fight them, follow them then we will be safe. Going against the tide when the whales manipulate the market will only result in losses. They hold the market and are able to control it.

The manipulation that whales do is not just manipulation, but they can do manipulation with the right time and conditions.
Just to ride and let them hype the market. If they can make a profit thru manipulation, we are also benefiting from them.
If there is no such manipulation that had taken place made by whales, I don't know if there is a bull market, that might be a straight direction.

I think we are too thankful, whales are helping us to make a good profit and also encouraging people to come and join the community as they have the chance to make some profit as well like what happens to early investors. They might look bad to others but for me, they are a helping tool.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 03:28:45 AM

Just to ride and let them hype the market. If they can make a profit thru manipulation, we are also benefiting from them.
If there is no such manipulation that had taken place made by whales, I don't know if there is a bull market, that might be a straight direction.

I think we are too thankful, whales are helping us to make a good profit and also encouraging people to come and join the community as they have the chance to make some profit as well like what happens to early investors. They might look bad to others but for me, they are a helping tool.
right, with this manipulation, many people will benefit, although there are also many people who cry, but that is the world of trading. when a bullrun occurs, there will be many new investors who are interested, on the other hand the old investors partially benefit from the incident and they make big profits. so I think this is what becomes interesting in the crypto world

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 10:19:10 AM

right, with this manipulation, many people will benefit, although there are also many people who cry, but that is the world of trading. when a bullrun occurs, there will be many new investors who are interested, on the other hand the old investors partially benefit from the incident and they make big profits. so I think this is what becomes interesting in the crypto world

As I said before above,,, it is not manipulation from whales as we think they are, but from exchanges mainly who have large amounts of crypto thanks to people who deposit there and leave it there. Name that is us and speculators who just deposit and leave crypto in exchange wallets.

So if they cry,,, they should realize they are partly to blame for making this manipulation possible:)

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 12:00:14 PM

Exactly, glad that someone knows how to cope positively to the manipulation of the whales and how to profit, a lot of the people here have the same negative sentiment towards whales manipulation when they can make a money out of it if they know what they are doing.

Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 04:17:15 PM

Market manipulation is a almost a dream. If you know the amount of money we are talking about in crypto,then you disregard the idea immediately. Its practically impossible to manipulate

You are too naive, exchanges can collude and manipulate the price, whales can manipulate the price after all they do not even need fiat to crash the market since they can do it with bitcoin, bitcoin they got for an incredibly cheap price, institutional investors can do it, even retail investors can do it if they collude as we have seen in the stock market, so the price can be manipulated with an orchestrated campaign of powerful individuals whether you like it or not.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 07:00:53 PM

Greeting BT Users,

Actually it happened repeatedly to get some investment. After reaching all time high, many new traders will get into the trading.After some huge investment, the will reduced 20 percentage from all time high.By believe of again it happens, we keep on investing our money.This is to get huge profit at the pump.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 10:56:08 PM

You are too naive, exchanges can collude and manipulate the price, whales can manipulate the price after all they do not even need fiat to crash the market since they can do it with bitcoin, bitcoin they got for an incredibly cheap price, institutional investors can do it, even retail investors can do it if they collude as we have seen in the stock market, so the price can be manipulated with an orchestrated campaign of powerful individuals whether you like it or not.
Really proves out that this man hadnt any idea on what he's been talking and when it comes to manipulation then it is somewhat already a typical thing not only on crypto market but on traditional markets
that we know. There would always be a tendency because there would be always those people or institutions who do likes to stay on the top and it might not really be that too evident or obvious
but you know its there. The way on how market reacts on news then it is something a good point on where you can presume that manipulation could really happen in these times.
Solution? you should know on how to ride with the waves.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Keila Faith Villanueva

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 01:45:09 AM

Although the entry time is not long, according to my opinion during this period, under a series of factors between Musk and China, there will be panic selling in the market. This is human nature, subconsciously minimize their losses. This was also what I thought in my mind at the beginning, which eventually led to a big drop. This should not be true. Those who truly possess wealth will hold it for a long time, unshakable.
Kimberl2020

Activity: 48
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 07:17:57 AM

Market manipulation is repeated with emotion, psychology and the crowd repeat what they do many times. 90% of people in the crowd don't change and they are target of influencers and manipulators.
This reminds me of an old man named Pareto who accidentally discovered a miraculous phenomenon: 80% of social wealth is owned by 20% of people, while the remaining 80% only owns 20% of wealth. This is the famous "Pareto Law", also known as the " the 80-20 rule".
In the crypto world, only a few people are the ultimate winners. Cool
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 10:56:48 AM

Greeting BT Users,

Its not easy as you think since the total marketcap of bitcoin even crossed 1 Trillion if I am not wrong so to manipulate the price of bitcoin the user who wants to manipulate should sell or buy few thousands of Bitcoin to create the price change.

The price manipulation is not only exist in cryptocurrencies, even in stocks the company itself boost their stock values with fake expenses and profit making records to create hype and sell them for profits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 02:13:40 PM

The price manipulation is not only exist in cryptocurrencies, even in stocks the company itself boost their stock values with fake expenses and profit making records to create hype and sell them for profits.
And this is a normal event that we able to see in the market. Whether we like it or not, that will remain on the market and just for us who will accept the way it is.
But on the other side, we suffer losses, not because of the said manipulation and whales, it gonna be our fault instead. If we are keen enough to listen and carefully analyze the market, we can still be at loss but not much. Buy low and sell high, if we can make this a habit, I don't think that we gonna lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: