Author Topic: Soon  (Read 6907 times)
N12 (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 01:41:35 PM

Surely Bitcoin will crash to and below $1 soon. This "rally" is nothing but a temporary distraction. Just wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bittenbob

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 01:44:11 PM

Care to make a wager with me on that one? I see the massive bidwall has been moved up to 2.90 now. Seriously put some coins on this.. If you are right, I lose not so much and if you are wrong then big win $$$ for me!

If you wont put up than shut up. Put your money where your mouth is.
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 01:45:39 PM

Care to make a wager with me on that one? I see the massive bidwall has been moved up to 2.90 now. Seriously put some coins on this.. If you are right, I lose not so much and if you are wrong then big win $$$ for me!

If you wont put up than shut up. Put your money where your mouth is.

it's called sarcasm

(BFL)^2 < 0
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2011, 01:46:47 PM

Soon the irrational bulls will declare victory.
Vandroiy
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 02:29:04 PM

Hey, Blitzboom! Where 'ya been? Lange nicht gesehen! Smiley

It's swinging wildly another time, but with all the volume between 2 and 4, I suppose the "crash below 1" panic fans are losing likelihood of "success" as we speak.

3.11 is a personal "depression barrier" for me. It's psychologically an interesting price position, since it's about the point where short-time chartists should not be buying. Before the last big drop, selling above this value has become increasingly heavy. Reaching this shows there are people involved who aren't just in for money from current swings.

And, as I write, it has been broken. 3.12 USD/BTC. If this isn't a sign that people see BTC as more than quick day-trader's money, what is?
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2011, 02:50:25 PM

Before the last big drop, selling above this value has become increasingly heavy.

No at this value the price was knocked down by a single large sale.
phorensic

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 03:03:36 PM

proudhon sock puppet?
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2011, 03:18:58 PM

Why? I simply stated what happend. No I don't think its gonna go down from here if that's what you think, but I wouldn't bet on a huge rally either.
But yeah the price definitely is going up for another notch if nothing earth shaking happens.
Technomage
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056

Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2011, 04:37:19 PM

Once Bitcoiners understand that it is very possible that we'll see double digits and beyond again, many will switch to a buy & hold strategy instead of trying to get quick profits. This will obviously accelerate the uptrend because there will be less selling pressure.

I was forced to do some day trading on the way down because I would've lost too much otherwise, but now I managed to go all-in at $2.3 which is for a long position. I'm not planning on selling anytime soon. This means that I don't really have to care about the price that much and I can focus on other things Bitcoin-related, instead of staring at Mt. Gox Live.

I do have a stoploss if the doom scenario of going below $2 seems imminent and I do also have a gradual sell-off plan if we enter bubble mode again. In fact I encourage everyone to keep selling when the price starts rocketing, sell even a little, please. Bitcoin does NOT need another period of the price overshooting skyhigh and then coming back down like a rock.

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 04:45:46 PM

Once Bitcoiners understand that it is very possible that we'll see double digits and beyond again, many will switch to a buy & hold strategy instead of trying to get quick profits. This will obviously accelerate the uptrend because there will be less selling pressure.

I was forced to do some day trading on the way down because I would've lost too much otherwise, but now I managed to go all-in at $2.3 which is for a long position. I'm not planning on selling anytime soon. This means that I don't really have to care about the price that much and I can focus on other things Bitcoin-related, instead of staring at Mt. Gox Live.

I do have a stoploss if the doom scenario of going below $2 seems imminent and I do also have a gradual sell-off plan if we enter bubble mode again. In fact I encourage everyone to keep selling when the price starts rocketing, sell even a little, please. Bitcoin does NOT need another period of the price overshooting skyhigh and then coming back down like a rock.

+1.  The current situation looks exactly like the price ramps which began in April.  Prepare for takeoff.

(BFL)^2 < 0
dancupid

Activity: 955

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 04:46:25 PM

Yes - it's suddenly an oddly relaxing position to be in. For the last few months I've been wasting my life watching the price like a hawk - but I too bought in the $2.30s (and the $2.50s and then $2.80s) range so now I can relax a little.
Vandroiy
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 04:54:30 PM

Before the last big drop, selling above this value has become increasingly heavy.

I mean before the last big drop, so something like Nov 1st to Nov 12th. I'm aware there was a massive BTC-flooding of the market afterwards, probably caused by one or two large sellers, initiated by an 50k BTC unlimited sell order. But that was just random, and not what I meant by "heavy selling".
Crypt_Current

Activity: 686

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 06:39:01 PM

My pell grant refund is coming any day now, which means more mining equipment.  I'll be doing 2Ghash easy, then it's looooooooong for me. Mine & hold.  Spend some for xmas maybe.  But no USD in between.

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
Edward50

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 06:56:42 PM

You bulls are something else. Bitcoin rides from $30 to $2, and back up to $3.00. And you guys are all partying. Your only hope is the manipulator. Is he trying to kick start the price again? Or is he going to do his raise the price and pull out, let it drop back down, buy, then raise the price again. Who knows, as he has done this in the past many times. How long will he continue being the main support for the push higher with his bidwalls? Its all up to him, that is the gamble you will have to take. He will try and not be too predictible, so don't expect to try and time his moves.

When the manipulator pulls out of the market, the buying side of bitcoin is rediculously weak. I am talking about 200-500 bitcoins per .05 increment. He is the sole pusher here.

He may be able to support bitcoin to $3.00, but I do not know how long he can support the bitcoin ecomomy at much higher prices.

If you guys were smart you would sell into this stalled rally, and get some money from this guy.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2011, 07:03:45 PM

I mean before the last big drop, so something like Nov 1st to Nov 12th. I'm aware there was a massive BTC-flooding of the market afterwards, probably caused by one or two large sellers, initiated by an 50k BTC unlimited sell order. But that was just random, and not what I meant by "heavy selling".
Actually that was profit taking from the last dip from the people who realized they missed the rally.

The sediment is that it has to go up in a certain (hyperbolic) way, that hasn't happened yet but once we are there I think the same thing might be upcoming. Idk where it ends this time perhaps  above 4, perhaps not, tomorrow is the day possibly. Lots of selling after that.

If there would be no hyperbolic move we could reach double digits again, but that's something that never happend b4.
Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2011, 07:16:51 PM

I can't wait for it to go to $5. That will be the beginnings of an EPIC short rally.

proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 07:49:49 PM

Soon...

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2011, 07:58:59 PM

Soon...
Do you really believe beginning of the end gonna be tomorrow?
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 08:02:39 PM

Soon...
Do you really believe beginning of the end gonna be tomorrow?

No.  The beginning of the end started quite a while ago.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2011, 08:04:00 PM

You know what I mean.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: