Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshis Wallet  (Read 207 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 08:49:41 PM

I dont if this has been answered before but what is the speculations of what happened to satoshis wallet. Do you think hes holding and then gonna sell one day for his children and grandchildren or did he lose the private keys or something to it.

We really don't know the answer all we have is speculation. Heck even the man/woman/group is still a mystery to all of us, Satoshi disappeared.

As for the private keys, my personal speculation is that Satoshi destroyed it, (and probably dead too).

Like if i were to have that much bitcoin, I would be able to change the world for alot of ppl, like donating and helping children from bad backgrounds. I wonder what hes waiting for or what hes doing. I just would like to know what the speculations are and what you guys think.

And so as I and every else, but Satoshi could not have envisioned that the invention will grow so big in the last 10 years.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kaggie

Activity: 333
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 10:38:28 PM

Why would Satoshi have to move his coin? He started it. He was in it until the end of 2010 when bitcoin was worth a enough over his investment. If he had kept his identity secret, which it seems like he was prone to do, then he could have escaped whatever terrors might look for him. He would have had enough money, or time, with coin mined from later that he wouldn't have to use early coin.

He might be dead by whatever means. But, what if he wasn't? I doubt he would dump his coin all at once. It wouldn't impact the market enough. He would have gained enough worth that he wouldn't have to deal in fiat if he didn't want to. He could still keep his identity secret. He may need to find a way to use his coin without endangering himself, as he would be endangered by kidnap if nothing else.

And if he was dead, perhaps he left hints, some place, some where. A modern day buried treasure.

There are so many possibilities about what could happen that I wouldn't assume anything.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: