Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next better altcoin?  (Read 4310 times)
Hallroom

Activity: 644
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 01:44:02 AM

All top altcoins are best for investment so you can't avoid any one. If you buy and hold these old altcoins now you can get good profits very quickly and even bullish markets. But the risks for new altcoins are high so don't invest without understanding and research. But very few new altcoins are getting good success so your search will help to find good tokens. However everyone preference list is different so choose carefully.

Only old altcoins are trustworthy and all the rest are often fake, coins that have come into the market have maintained their reputation for a long time. But many of them who are preparing to enter the market with new ones try to scam. So to avoid damage, you have to do special research and invest to verify whether the team is genuine. So it would be best to invest in old coins rather than investing in new ones.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nazmul012

Activity: 772
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2024, 11:18:31 PM

If you have trading skill then its okay to go trading. If you are afraid of losing money then don't go to future trading but spot trading might be better for you. And you think you are not getting much confidence during trading then you should stop it and will restart after having proper knowledge. Besides many altcoins are good to hold. Sol, bnb, dot, ada, sui, arb, aptos and many more are available in market. Dyor

║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 91

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 11:52:54 AM

All top altcoins are best for investment so you can't avoid any one. If you buy and hold these old altcoins now you can get good profits very quickly and even bullish markets. But the risks for new altcoins are high so don't invest without understanding and research. But very few new altcoins are getting good success so your search will help to find good tokens. However everyone preference list is different so choose carefully.
Are you talking about top 100 coins out of thousands of coins! But I find it worthwhile to invest in top 20 coins. The top altcoins have increased in value with the increase in Bitcoin price but not all. I think it would be foolish to select and invest in new coins as there is a high chance of losing money in the future. Now I think if I keep investing in top old coins like Ethereum, BNB, Solana, Litecoins then I can get good profit from here when the market goes up.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 05:52:20 AM

Only old altcoins are trustworthy and all the rest are often fake, coins that have come into the market have maintained their reputation for a long time. But many of them who are preparing to enter the market with new ones try to scam. So to avoid damage, you have to do special research and invest to verify whether the team is genuine. So it would be best to invest in old coins rather than investing in new ones.

Agreed there is no guarantee of new coins when they tend to disappear from the market so it would be better to choose the coins that are at the top of the market for investment. These scams are very rare and these altcoins tend to rise as the value of bitcoin increases.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 09:48:20 PM

If you have trading skill then its okay to go trading. If you are afraid of losing money then don't go to future trading but spot trading might be better for you.
No one suddenly has trading skills, it should be from learning trading. So, even with no skills, it is no problem to expect be a trader. But makes sure we will have enough knowledge, we must learn everything about trading. As long as we have sufficient knowledge, I think we can have proper skills in trading. Anyway, I suggest to not use future trading, it is a bad place for newcomers. We are better to use spot trading, it is quite safe place for everyone to trade crypto coins.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Jonyshake71

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 11:17:04 PM

Mate, i can see you are feeling nervous while it comes to investment. As you already gave some hints about your background, so better not to go with new altcoins cause thus could be risky. I think new altcoins are for them, who have enough money for taking risk as well as enough Knowledge for analysis market. But after doing analysis and investigation, there's no surety that a new coin could be good in long run. That's why go to go with top potential altcoins. I also don't go for new altcoins investment. I buy new altcoins rarely when i saw them promising, legal team, real development and some others signs.

║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
bitdonation

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 11:44:02 AM

"BitDonation project is a blockchain platform revolutionizing the donation market and enhancing transparency. With a focus on trust and transparency in donations, this project is poised to become one of the top memes in the future of donation culture! Invest now!"
Listing is imminent
Now is your chance

https://bitdonationps.com
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 11:10:48 PM

Mate, i can see you are feeling nervous while it comes to investment. As you already gave some hints about your background, so better not to go with new altcoins cause thus could be risky. I think new altcoins are for them, who have enough money for taking risk as well as enough Knowledge for analysis market. But after doing analysis and investigation, there's no surety that a new coin could be good in long run. That's why go to go with top potential altcoins. I also don't go for new altcoins investment. I buy new altcoins rarely when i saw them promising, legal team, real development and some others signs.
It's normal for someone to be worried with his investments or where his money is going. But you'll only be like that when you're unsure of what you're investing.
Analyzing what are the coins that he's going to invest is a must and that's why if he's not going to do any research, that worry will remain on it. And altcoins are too tricky, you need to find the one that suits your liking if it's about the projects and as well as the movement that they have mainly for the developers.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███