Bitcoin Forum
August 11, 2024, 03:38:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next better altcoin?  (Read 4530 times)
Calmerway

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2024, 06:02:37 PM

Look for problems that tech or people have and you will likely find the next big narrative. Recently stumbled *cough*soft-shill*cough* upon Truth Inu, CA: 0xcf4c91ecafc43c9f382db723ba20b82efa852821

I wrote a review here: https://www.reddit.com/r/memecoins/comments/1dhw43o/truth_inu_a_new_meta_among_meme_coins/
Hallroom

Activity: 728
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 11:38:50 PM

However, if you are looking for a good altcoin these days, you can definitely consider TON Coin. As the best coin of this year is ready enough to give good benefits. Because every time an investor invests, he must make a profit, so if he invests in Ton platform, there is definitely a chance of profiting, but he has to be patient for a long time.
Judith87403

Activity: 165
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2024, 05:50:52 AM

At present many new tokens added coinmarketcap. How I find a good and valuable token. I am afraid to buy a new token to see my family background. Can I continue trading or stop immediately or find a better altcoin. Please give me a suggestion. I want to earn more money for a better future.

Talking about trading though I don't know your level of knowledge in trading, for me I rather invest in altcoin than putting my money in trading Because trading is just the same thing as gambling that you can't predict what will be the outcome, trading is very risky and I will never recommend anyOne to go into trading more especially a newbie because it has a high level of risk and it also requires enough knowledge and you also need to know some strategies in trading.

However if you're looking for good altcoin I think ethereum is the best among other altcoins, you can also consider ton coin I think ton coin also have a good potential among this two coins I just mentioned now you can choose anyOne or better still you can invest in both that's if you have enough capital.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
colinistheman

Activity: 907
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 05, 2024, 10:47:16 AM

Their are many coins in the market with various platforms like Ethereum,Binance Smart Chain,Solana.If the trader start the investment with less amount the best choice is to start their investment in the token.Because the token will have more basic one,the trader can buy more token at the earlier stage of the investment.The investment of the token listed in the exchange was better option,because the trader can convert their money to the USD any time.But the investment on the not listed tokens are sometimes risky investment to the traders.The good analysing was important one for the traders to make money in trading of crypto currency.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
d3nz

Activity: 1372
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 05, 2024, 05:56:58 PM

There are a lot of altcoins to choose from but still, we need to invest in what we think will get us profit in the future and I would say that SOL, TON, BNB, and ETH are still the best altcoins for me to invest in. And right now since we are on a bearish market then that's the best time to do DCA.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: