Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:10:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Inoue vs Donaire II discussion  (Read 8127 times)
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 04:29:16 AM

Is there any news if this fight will push through?
Im thinking Casimero would be the next opponent of Inoue.
But its good to see if ever Inoue and Donaire will going to have a rematch.

I think this Inoue vs Casimero fight is still under discussion and nothing clear information yet if this fight will be push through. However, Casimero quickly made a clear statement that he wanted to face Inoue but it seems that Inoue wanted this game to happen too before he face Donaire. I think this Inoue vs Casimero fight is a good fight to watch for and the fans will be glad to see the two both good boxing fighter in one ring. Hopefully the boxing management could release a clear announcement about this upcoming game.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:10:30 AM

Is there any news if this fight will push through?
Im thinking Casimero would be the next opponent of Inoue.
But its good to see if ever Inoue and Donaire will going to have a rematch.

I think this Inoue vs Casimero fight is still under discussion and nothing clear information yet if this fight will be push through. However, Casimero quickly made a clear statement that he wanted to face Inoue but it seems that Inoue wanted this game to happen too before he face Donaire. I think this Inoue vs Casimero fight is a good fight to watch for and the fans will be glad to see the two both good boxing fighter in one ring. Hopefully the boxing management could release a clear announcement about this upcoming game.

I think Casimero fighting Inoue next is more exciting than fighting Donaire. Donaire is a counter puncher just like Guillermo Rigondeaux so that would be two successive boring fights for Casimero although Donaire must be more of a fighter than Rigondeaux. But I think it is just time for Casimero to fight the kind of fighter that he wants. And that's Inoue. This fight is definitely more explosive than if he fights Donaire. There will definitely be a KO in this fight.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 12:49:35 PM

I think Casimero fighting Inoue next is more exciting than fighting Donaire. Donaire is a counter puncher just like Guillermo Rigondeaux so that would be two successive boring fights for Casimero although Donaire must be more of a fighter than Rigondeaux. But I think it is just time for Casimero to fight the kind of fighter that he wants. And that's Inoue. This fight is definitely more explosive than if he fights Donaire. There will definitely be a KO in this fight.

Most of the boxing crowd, if not all but more, into this upcoming fight between Casimero and Inoue.

Same with you, the fight between Casimero and Inoue will be more on exchanging heavy punch which both fighters are aggressive to prove something, and for sure fans are eyeing for this fight to happen they are updated with how Casimero throws those trash talks to reach Inoue's attention, now that it's happening time for Casimero to comes out and finished the talks!
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 12:57:25 PM

~snip
Lol Inoue is more younger comparing to Donaire so basically the match is not that intense considering that the power of Nonito and the speed lowered by the years of ages but if they come to have a fight with their same ages? i am not sure if you will have the same stand like what you said now.

Though if the fight will happen now or sooner , indeed it is Inoue seems to get the chance winning .
Yeah, what's your point? How can we make them the same age to see what you're getting at? I am on Inoue's side here but if you bring up the age gap then experience could play a big role in this fight and Donaire is much more experienced than Inoue.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 01:00:14 PM

Most of the boxing crowd, if not all but more, into this upcoming fight between Casimero and Inoue.

Same with you, the fight between Casimero and Inoue will be more on exchanging heavy punch which both fighters are aggressive to prove something, and for sure fans are eyeing for this fight to happen they are updated with how Casimero throws those trash talks to reach Inoue's attention, now that it's happening time for Casimero to comes out and finished the talks!
This fight against Casimero, I am pretty sure that Inoue's going to punish Casimero really hard because Casimero's cockiness ticked the nerves of Inoue and I think that we will see a bloody fight. Casimero needs to be humbled really fast because it's creating a drama rift in the boxing scene.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 01:58:22 PM

~snip
Lol Inoue is more younger comparing to Donaire so basically the match is not that intense considering that the power of Nonito and the speed lowered by the years of ages but if they come to have a fight with their same ages? i am not sure if you will have the same stand like what you said now.

Though if the fight will happen now or sooner , indeed it is Inoue seems to get the chance winning .
Yeah, what's your point? How can we make them the same age to see what you're getting at? I am on Inoue's side here but if you bring up the age gap then experience could play a big role in this fight and Donaire is much more experienced than Inoue.
Casimero is only three years older than Inoue and currently he is only 31 years old, after losing to Jonas Sultan, Casimero went berserk by defeating five of his opponents by knockout, including Zolani Tete in late 2019, and in the match against Tete, Casimero managed to knock him out in the round 3, so Casimero is entitled to the WBO bantamweight title belt, and this is the reason why the age difference doesn't seem to have any effect on the fight, and I think if Casimero is also a boxer no less dangerous than Donaire, moreover the match could be a revenge fight for Casimero for to avenge the defeat of Donaire who was his compatriot Casimero.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 02:00:44 PM

Donaire is a counter puncher just like Guillermo Rigondeaux so that would be two successive boring fights for Casimero

I disagree with you. I think you didn't watch Donaire vs Inoue where the former engage in close combat. Donaire is definitely not a boring opponent for Casimero. You guys become overwhelmed with Casimero vs Rigo where we don't even see a fight. How can you conclude that Donaire is boring because of that? Do you think Donaire will run? lol.

And they have an unfinished business. I'm expecting a heated exchange of punches if they will face each other.
Fundamentals Of

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 02:51:03 PM

Donaire is a counter puncher just like Guillermo Rigondeaux so that would be two successive boring fights for Casimero

I disagree with you. I think you didn't watch Donaire vs Inoue where the former engage in close combat. Donaire is definitely not a boring opponent for Casimero. You guys become overwhelmed with Casimero vs Rigo where we don't even see a fight. How can you conclude that Donaire is boring because of that? Do you think Donaire will run? lol.

Why would Donaire run? It's boxing. Rigo also didn't run. Was there an exciting exchange of heavy blows? There was none. But I think Donaire is a lot more exciting than Rigo. But with a counter puncher, I think Casimero would remain to be cautious. There were moments in Rigo vs Casimero fight when Rigo would choose to just stay in front of Casimero but in those moments Casimero would end up not throwing a lot of punches.

I saw the fight of Donaire vs Inoue. Inoue is not Casimero. Inoue is a lot more aggressive. And that's probably the reason why Donaire connected some sharp counter punches, which Donaire wasn't able to capitalize on given that he's not a volume puncher and cannot offer long follow up combinations that could have put Inoue down.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 09:24:02 PM

Why would Donaire run? It's boxing. Rigo also didn't run. Was there an exciting exchange of heavy blows? There was none. But I think Donaire is a lot more exciting than Rigo. But with a counter puncher, I think Casimero would remain to be cautious. There were moments in Rigo vs Casimero fight when Rigo would choose to just stay in front of Casimero but in those moments Casimero would end up not throwing a lot of punches.

I saw the fight of Donaire vs Inoue. Inoue is not Casimero. Inoue is a lot more aggressive. And that's probably the reason why Donaire connected some sharp counter punches, which Donaire wasn't able to capitalize on given that he's not a volume puncher and cannot offer long follow up combinations that could have put Inoue down.

Inoue is just so strong for an aging Donaire, he moves a lot and he is aggressive as well. Donaire had hit Inoue with some clean shots as well, but the monster is still standing despite having a cut near in his eye.  Donaire vs Inoue or Casimero vs Inoue, any of this would already make the fans so happy and they will forget a boring fight of Casimero against Rigo.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 09:43:33 PM

Inoue is just so strong for an aging Donaire, he moves a lot and he is aggressive as well. Donaire had hit Inoue with some clean shots as well, but the monster is still standing despite having a cut near in his eye.  Donaire vs Inoue or Casimero vs Inoue, any of this would already make the fans so happy and they will forget a boring fight of Casimero against Rigo.
When it comes to versatility and movement then theres no doubt that Inoue is really on peak shape as of this moment unlike for aging Donaire and you could really see and able to observe it
on their previous fight.

Stamina is also an issue too for Donaire but you can really see the tenacity of Inoue and able to adapt the said situation when he's fighting an experienced boxer.

If ever there would be some possible rematch if Casimero wont sneak out for a fight then i would still stick with Inoue.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 09:47:53 PM

Stamina is also an issue too for Donaire but you can really see the tenacity of Inoue and able to adapt the said situation when he's fighting an experienced
boxer.
The adjustment that Inoue did in the fight was very impressive, he has a cut but it does not slowed him a bit.
Donaire is a one punch KO fighter, but he was not able to do that with Donaire, so he lose in the decision, a rematch would be nice so once in for all their rival will end, and probably it will make Donaire retire as he has nothing to prove anymore.

If ever there would be some possible rematch if Casimero wont sneak out for a fight then i would still stick with Inoue.
Inoue would always be the favorite, I would also go with Inoue if there's a rematch but it its against Casimero, I'm going with the bad guy.  Smiley

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fundamentals Of

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 02:26:22 AM

Donaire is indeed an aging boxer. He is not what he was when he beat the likes of Darchinyan and Montiel and Arce. That's acceptable with athletes in this kind of sports. We've just seen how even the legendary Manny Pacquiao has slowed down a lot.

Either Inoue vs Casimero or Casimero vs. Donaire is good. But I am honestly more excited to see Casimero vs Inoue. That would be more explosive. I'd definitely watch that fight and be entertained no matter who turns out the winner.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1357

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 02:52:06 AM

It's not just a cut, Donaire broke Inoue's orbital bone. The most interesting fight in my opinion is Inoue vs Casimero but the question is, will Bob Arum allow his cash cow to fight a aggressive fighter like Casimero? Inoue vs Donaire is also very intriguing, I wanted to see Donaire getting his timing again for Inoue, that left hook is still very devastated, maybe Inoue has a tough chin, but nevertheless, a perfect left hook from Donaire can end the fight in a blink of an eye.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
harizen
Legendary

Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 05:28:33 AM

Either Inoue vs Casimero or Casimero vs. Donaire is good. But I am honestly more excited to see Casimero vs Inoue. That would be more explosive. I'd definitely watch that fight and be entertained no matter who turns out the winner.

I'd rather see Donaire vs Casimero first. I like to see Casimero having another match first before entering the final stage which is dealing against Naoya Inoue. We didn't see Casimero at 100% during the fight with Rigo as the latter is always on defense and running mode. And for Donaire, he's no chance for a rematch against Inoue if he won't pass Casimero first to finished the unsettled business.

There will be more good impressions and possibly more recognition if Casimero will pass Donaire first. Winning against Donaire will create a bigger market too for Casimero.

Bottom line, the next match should be just between these 3. If Arum will spoil it and find other boxers instead, which I found there's a chance, we won't know.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
electronicash
Legendary

Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2021, 07:04:14 AM

I'd rather see Donaire vs Casimero first. I like to see Casimero having another match first before entering the final stage which is dealing against Naoya Inoue. We didn't see Casimero at 100% during the fight with Rigo as the latter is always on defense and running mode. And for Donaire, he's no chance for a rematch against Inoue if he won't pass Casimero first to finished the unsettled business.

There will be more good impressions and possibly more recognition if Casimero will pass Donaire first. Winning against Donaire will create a bigger market too for Casimero.
Bottom line, the next match should be just between these 3. If Arum will spoil it and find other boxers instead, which I found there's a chance, we won't know.

Casimero Vs Donaire would be best. Its unification and the first time in the history of Philippine boxing that there will be Pinoy vs Pinoy unifying a world title. Donaire should just forget about that trash talk, it's part of the game now in boxing.

Casimero receives a big approval from a lot of boxing analysts. talagang mag ibubuga ito. among the top fighters in the Philippines, he stands out.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 08:35:24 AM

Casimero Vs Donaire would be best. Its unification and the first time in the history of Philippine boxing that there will be Pinoy vs Pinoy unifying a world title. Donaire should just forget about that trash talk, it's part of the game now in boxing.

Casimero receives a big approval from a lot of boxing analysts. talagang mag ibubuga ito. among the top fighters in the Philippines, he stands out.

We like to see that fight happen but the camp of Donaire cancelled the fight, so that dream is already over. Now, Casimero after his win against Rigo, he is targeting Inoue and probably if he is lucky and upset the monster, he could go up and challenge a champion in the next division.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 11:37:28 AM

We like to see that fight happen but the camp of Donaire cancelled the fight, so that dream is already over. Now, Casimero after his win against Rigo, he is targeting Inoue and probably if he is lucky and upset the monster, he could go up and challenge a champion in the next division.

The last update we had is when Inoue said he would like to arrange the fight to happen this year, after that, there's no update anymore. About Donaire, there's also no update on his fight against Inoue, I think they are done this year as they all won their last fight, so maybe they'll rest and have the fight by next year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 03:05:05 PM

But that's no longer the hot topic now. It's the attention of Inoue to call the fight between Casimero.

Like what both of you pointing out, Casimero vs Donaire is also interesting before facing Inoue whoever wins the fight, but
Casimero takes the shortcut and uses social media channels to bring the attention and now he's getting a lot.
Potential fight against Inoue that will give him a big chance to gain more recognition inside this sport.
dunfida
Legendary

Merit: 1141

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 08:29:28 PM

But that's no longer the hot topic now. It's the attention of Inoue to call the fight between Casimero.

Like what both of you pointing out, Casimero vs Donaire is also interesting before facing Inoue whoever wins the fight, but
Casimero takes the shortcut and uses social media channels to bring the attention and now he's getting a lot.
Potential fight against Inoue that will give him a big chance to gain more recognition inside this sport.

On that recent interview and some nasty selection of possibly opponents of Casimero then Inoue surely triggered out on that one and that what makes this fight to be possible since Inoue do call out

for arranging the match which do simply shows that this is much more likely to happen than on fighting with Donaire but lets see on what would be the decisions to be made by their promoters

because theyre the ones who would really be making out decision which is really sad to know but if they do saw the interest and hype then it is likely for it to happen.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2394
Merit: 342

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 09:00:38 PM

because theyre the ones who would really be making out decision which is really sad to know but if they do saw the interest and hype then it is likely for it to happen.

If they like a hype, then they should fight Casimero as he is making his name in boxing with his trash-talking technique, I'm sure it will draw the attention of the fans if they'll fight, not only from the Filipinos but also in America where the fight is best held.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: