Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:36:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Inoue vs Donaire II discussion  (Read 8125 times)
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1756

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2022, 01:24:35 PM

Here comes with the age issue again, why is it that you're so certain that age is an important factor? I'm not a fan of Donaire but I disagree about it, age will only become a factor if the fighter or boxer isn't active for years or not getting a fight for two years or more.

In the case of Donaire, he already fought twice last year and ended it with a KO and now he's fighting against the Japan's monster Inoue with just 6 months of rest period.

Those people who treat age as a factor for Nonito Donaire are not doing their respective homework and just relying everything on the "name impact" and "age". They are not aware that Donaire even much older compared to Inoue, still has that speed, quickness, and Knock Out power.

The reason is, that Donaire is always active doing his routine operation and always has a match, therefore, training is almost part of his entire life and never stopped. That results in his body not adopting the aging effect.

If Donaire will lose for the 2nd time, it's 100% not because of his age but for other reasons.
What other reasons? Can you elaborate on what would be the other reasons?

Age would really make some toll and its a major factor that could effect overall performance of a fight/athlete which is something inevitable.Its not really a shame if he would really be accepting that reality but as long his

passion and interest on fighting on his career doesnt goes off then lets just respect and its true that he do still have that good punching power,stamina and other aspects.
Its bit exciting that we are closer day by day for this upcoming rematch fight.

Donaire did said that age is just a number after beating then WBC champion Oubaali. But it is a fact that age is a factor. No matter how much you train yourself, you cannot stop the effects of aging when it comes to reflexes, speed, stamina and strength. They slowly start to diminish at 30s. One can simply watch his previous fights since winning his first world title against Vic Darchinyan at flyweight and then later terrorizing divisions up to featherweight. The thing that keeps Donaire a champion is his power, something the bantamweights cannot take.

We seldom see late 30s becoming world champions. And most of them are technical boxers like Floyd Mayweather and BHop. Brawlers, they rely most on strength like Miguel Cotto and Iron Mike will have difficulty when it comes to career longevity. 

I would agree on most of what you are telling us but I would probably have to disagree on the number 30. I doubt you can say 30 years is too old and at that point, everything goes downhill. I would say more closer to age of 40.

30 is still very young. While not as young as 20, I have yet to see other examples of 30 year olds having major disadvantages over 20 year olds in other areas, for example sport.

Lets look at football, for example. There are a lot of 30 year olds there. Many of them can go toe to toe with a 20 year old and a lot of them can beat 20 year olds with experience.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 01:54:25 PM

Here comes with the age issue again, why is it that you're so certain that age is an important factor? I'm not a fan of Donaire but I disagree about it, age will only become a factor if the fighter or boxer isn't active for years or not getting a fight for two years or more.

In the case of Donaire, he already fought twice last year and ended it with a KO and now he's fighting against the Japan's monster Inoue with just 6 months of rest period.

Those people who treat age as a factor for Nonito Donaire are not doing their respective homework and just relying everything on the "name impact" and "age". They are not aware that Donaire even much older compared to Inoue, still has that speed, quickness, and Knock Out power.

The reason is, that Donaire is always active doing his routine operation and always has a match, therefore, training is almost part of his entire life and never stopped. That results in his body not adopting the aging effect.

If Donaire will lose for the 2nd time, it's 100% not because of his age but for other reasons.

Age would really make some toll and its a major factor that could effect overall performance of a fight/athlete which is something inevitable.Its not really a shame if he would really be accepting that reality but as long his

passion and interest on fighting on his career doesnt goes off then lets just respect and its true that he do still have that good punching power,stamina and other aspects.

Donaire did said that age is just a number after beating then WBC champion Oubaali. But it is a fact that age is a factor. No matter how much you train yourself, you cannot stop the effects of aging when it comes to reflexes, speed, stamina and strength. They slowly start to diminish at 30s. One can simply watch his previous fights since winning his first world title against Vic Darchinyan at flyweight and then later terrorizing divisions up to featherweight. The thing that keeps Donaire a champion is his power, something the bantamweights cannot take.

We seldom see late 30s becoming world champions. And most of them are technical boxers like Floyd Mayweather and BHop. Brawlers, they rely most on strength like Miguel Cotto and Iron Mike will have difficulty when it comes to career longevity.  
I somewhat agree with you, specially fighters that has a very quick hand speed, has somewhat will see a downturn when they hit age like 36-40 plus, classic example Roy Jones or Manny Pacquiao. Donaire doesn't have a fast hands, but he rely on his reflexes to counter and maybe as you aged, this might affect you as well.

He has a good reason to stay at bantamweight and continue to win because of his power, however, he can't bring it to the next division. So Donaire knows to protect himself and become the fighter that he is even at his age.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 07:59:04 PM

if he doesn't want to be battered like 2 years ago then caution is a natural thing Cheesy
But the good thing is that both boxers have felt each other's punches and of course they definitely know what they have to do in the next match.
but it is clear that in this case donaire is not benefited by his age even though his hitting is still very hard but in terms of performance of course age is also an important factor

Both of them already got the experience and knowledge they need because they already encountered last 2019, we might expect an easy slow first round and then an exchanging punches toe-to-toe afterwards and see who will go down first.
okay I know about this but indeed the opponent now is not a random opponent and it is not wrong to anticipate this from the start for Donaire.
Reflecting on the previous battle they played he was also quite depressed even though the buying and selling of attacks was still there.
I also really appreciate that with Donaire's current age he is even the oldest boxer in his class that is recorded in boxing history today but you also have to look at the opponents he is currently fighting.
Inoue can be said to be a fighting monster now because of the hit resistance he currently.

Mahanton

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 09:56:07 PM

if he doesn't want to be battered like 2 years ago then caution is a natural thing Cheesy
But the good thing is that both boxers have felt each other's punches and of course they definitely know what they have to do in the next match.
but it is clear that in this case donaire is not benefited by his age even though his hitting is still very hard but in terms of performance of course age is also an important factor

Both of them already got the experience and knowledge they need because they already encountered last 2019, we might expect an easy slow first round and then an exchanging punches toe-to-toe afterwards and see who will go down first.
okay I know about this but indeed the opponent now is not a random opponent and it is not wrong to anticipate this from the start for Donaire.
Reflecting on the previous battle they played he was also quite depressed even though the buying and selling of attacks was still there.
I also really appreciate that with Donaire's current age he is even the oldest boxer in his class that is recorded in boxing history today but you also have to look at the opponents he is currently fighting.
Inoue can be said to be a fighting monster now because of the hit resistance he currently.
There are really boxers which are hard hitter or could really make a tough fighter down and we've seen the history of Inoue on taking down those much bigger opponent than him.No one really expect for this Kiddo
to make some awesome TKO's which it is really just right that he was called a Monster. He's not really that aggressive looking but his punches is no joke and speaking with Donaire he did really survive with those
strong punches but 1 punch did really make him dropped when it was a liver blow even the toughest could not really sustain on the same condition. Donaire would be aware for that one this time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 11:37:51 PM

There are really boxers which are hard hitter or could really make a tough fighter down and we've seen the history of Inoue on taking down those much bigger opponent than him.No one really expect for this Kiddo
to make some awesome TKO's which it is really just right that he was called a Monster. He's not really that aggressive looking but his punches is no joke and speaking with Donaire he did really survive with those
strong punches but 1 punch did really make him dropped when it was a liver blow even the toughest could not really sustain on the same condition. Donaire would be aware for that one this time.

With his prior experience of Inoue inside the ring, for sure, Donaire has his game plan by now. So it is tempting to bet on Donaire especially if the odds is at 3.75. This may be his last fight before retirement and he is up for the challenge to win before hanging up his gloves. Inoue is the favorite but we can't ignore the last fight of Donaire. Since it will be less than couple of months before the fight, what we can do maybe is to follow their training habits, if they will disclose it. But if not, this fight will be an interesting fight to look forward to in my opinion.
Mahanton

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 11:41:28 PM

With his prior experience of Inoue inside the ring, for sure, Donaire has his game plan by now. So it is tempting to bet on Donaire especially if the odds is at 3.75. This may be his last fight before retirement and he is up for the challenge to win before hanging up his gloves. Inoue is the favorite but we can't ignore the last fight of Donaire.
You could really see that Donaire does might have some chance considering that he has really the experience or taste on how to fight Inoue which do really might gave him some idea on how he would handle up himself
if ever they would really make out some rematch but look at on where we now on which we did really have a rematch and its true that looking on the odds its really that interesting to bet on.
I do still have some consideration on putting up some bets into him and i dont believe that he would hang up his gloves if ever he would win this match.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 11:52:32 PM

I never thought that I need to elaborate on the other reason why Donaire will lose not because of his age. It's simply obvious, to be honest.

What I'm trying to picture is that, if Donaire will lose the match, it's probably not because of his age but simply, Naoya Inoue dominates the fight. I already mentioned here before that we can expect an improved Inoue in this rematch because surely, he will not allow again to suffer the injuries he sustain during their first fight where it was the first time he was sent to the hospital right after the match.

That experience I think will make Inoue become more aggressive and will do his best to dominate the fight. He knows how dangerous Donaire is and even he is not considering age as a hindrance for Donaire.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 11:56:21 PM

Can others stop mentioning age as the factor here? Why not just focus on real-boxing analysis and technicalities?

It's already proven that Donaire's age is not a disadvantage here. He still fights on his usual. He never will be rusted or slow down since his training is regular and he didn't become inactive for years. He always has the fight.

He got the record of the oldest boxer to get the WBA title and even defended it successfully by a KO win. Can we still consider age as a factor there?
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 11:57:15 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2022, 12:54:56 AM by chaser15

You guys are taking Donaire's age too seriously. Age is a factor as you said and I agree with that but we should not include that in our analysis of his upcoming fight with Naoya Inoue. He is already in his late 30s when he fought Inoue first and look at what happened to the Japanese boxer. It looks like Inoue was against a prime boxer. Donaire still moves forward after that 1st fight and is able to keep his strength in his next couple of fights and both are impressive 4th Round KO win.

Enough of this age issue. That was totally a non-sense factor for me to include in our analysis.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
TravelMug

Activity: 2660
Merit: 853

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 01:20:14 AM

Can others stop mentioning age as the factor here? Why not just focus on real-boxing analysis and technicalities?

It's already proven that Donaire's age is not a disadvantage here. He still fights on his usual. He never will be rusted or slow down since his training is regular and he didn't become inactive for years. He always has the fight.

He got the record of the oldest boxer to get the WBA title and even defended it successfully by a KO win. Can we still consider age as a factor there?

Well it's a good argument until we see his performance in this fight, we've seen Manny defy his age against Thurman and we think that he will win against Ugas, unfortunately it didn't work for him. And then we've seen GGG's performance last week, others argue that he doesn't have it any more but he beat Murata by a technical KO.

So fighters is good in their last fight, and so far Donaire proved that he can still fight. But we will not know if he can bang against the Monster until they are in the ring.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1450

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 02:35:25 AM

But we have to wait for that long and let's all just finish their matches before going that far. We don't know if the match or next fight will be announced by that quarter you've mentioned but yeah, everything is possible.

We need to wait first for the results of:

John Riel Casimero vs. Paul Butler
Naoya Inoue vs. Nonito Donaire

Once we the see results of this match, the winners will likely face each other in the last quarter of the year.

But in the case of a Donaire win against Inoue, a trilogy should be expected to happen.

I would like to witness the old Filipino underdog to win, however, Inoue is a great boxer himself much comparable to Manny Pacquiao in skill, I reckon. Another move for Inoue would be similar to Canelo. Move up a weight division and create another challenge for himself. It might also depend if a fight vs. Casimero will pay him more money hehhe.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 04:41:13 AM

Age is one of the factors here.    If Inoue had met the younger Doinare he would have not won their first fight.  As the boxer aged, their power and speed diminish. Maybe he still has the power but speed is needed in evading and countering and it greatly affects the technical ability of a fighter.

He had already slowed down.  Watch his fight when he is in his prime.

Doesn't change the fact that he is slower Grin.

In his last match, I watch and saw that he is taking advantage of blocking maybe that is one good effect of knowing he had slowed down.  All in all, I still believe that Donaire has the skills to KO or win a decision against Inoue.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2022, 09:17:38 AM

But we have to wait for that long and let's all just finish their matches before going that far. We don't know if the match or next fight will be announced by that quarter you've mentioned but yeah, everything is possible.

We need to wait first for the results of:

John Riel Casimero vs. Paul Butler
Naoya Inoue vs. Nonito Donaire

Once we the see results of this match, the winners will likely face each other in the last quarter of the year.

But in the case of a Donaire win against Inoue, a trilogy should be expected to happen.

I would like to witness the old Filipino underdog to win, however, Inoue is a great boxer himself much comparable to Manny Pacquiao in skill, I reckon. Another move for Inoue would be similar to Canelo. Move up a weight division and create another challenge for himself. It might also depend if a fight vs. Casimero will pay him more money hehhe.

Casimero needs to have an impressive win against Butler for them to gain more spectators once Inoue and Casimero steps foot on the same ring. Because, honestly Inoue is on a different level than Donaire and Casimero.
And, honestly I don't think Donaire can win this 2nd match.
Inoue's boxing skills is indeed in line with Manny and Canelo, he's probably going to climb to a different weight division after beating these 2 Filipino fighters.
I did not underestimate Donaire or Casimero , but Inoue is just on another level.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 12:59:40 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2022, 01:35:11 PM by carlisle1

Casimero needs to have an impressive win against Butler for them to gain more spectators once Inoue and Casimero steps foot on the same ring. Because, honestly Inoue is on a different level than Donaire and Casimero.
Inoue's boxing skills is indeed in line with Manny and Canelo, he's probably going to climb to a different weight division after beating these 2 Filipino fighters.
I did not underestimate Donaire or Casimero , but Inoue is just on another level.

Inoue might have that advantage, but knowing how pinoy fighters, the will to win is always inside their heart.

Donaire, with his last impressive win, might change the tempo of this fight. Though he is no longer on his prime now and Inoue

beat him from their last meeting. It will all depends from how both fighters will prepare and how luck will back them up with a good

and solid conversion that will lead them to a knock down win, crossing my finger to witness an entertaining and very aggressive

fight between these two champ!
Russlenat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 908

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 03:36:26 PM

I cannot really understand why there's some people who still considers that age can really become a factor for a boxer to be in a disadvantage and increases his chances of loss, we know that somehow it could take some toll but it's not that really risky because Donaire here has been in the industry for more than 2 decades and still getting some fights almost every year.

Besides, this fight won't be interesting if it is already clear that Donaire will lose. Right?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 03:53:23 PM

Certainly! These people are just following the hype in the surroundings and are just automatically siding who is the favorite to win on this fight without digging any further before making some baseless statement like that, I bet they don't even know what Donaire had achieved throughout his whole career.

Since Donaire started doing professional fights in the early 2000's, he's getting 3 to 4 fights per year until he reached the age of 30 where he only fought once or twice a year and then someone say that his age can be a basis? That's funny. Just like when people doubt against GGG's capabilities because of age reasons.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Quidat

Activity: 2604
Merit: 540

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 09:02:57 PM

Inoue might have that advantage, but knowing how pinoy fighters, the will to win is always inside their heart.

Donaire, with his last impressive win, might change the tempo of this fight. Though he is no longer on his prime now and Inoue

beat him from their last meeting. It will all depends from how both fighters will prepare and how luck will back them up with a good

and solid conversion that will lead them to a knock down win, crossing my finger to witness an entertaining and very aggressive

We've seen their first encounter or fight and that one didnt really disappoint because we've seen that they had give their best and thats one is entertaining which fight should really be
not like on other fights which is boring to look at but thats not the case of their first fight and anticipate that on next or on to their rematch then we would be seeing much more
better since they had prepared something to counter and specially trying to patch up their flaws.

Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 810

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 09:42:42 PM

We've seen their first encounter or fight and that one didnt really disappoint because we've seen that they had give their best and thats one is entertaining which fight should really be
not like on other fights which is boring to look at but thats not the case of their first fight and anticipate that on next or on to their rematch then we would be seeing much more
better since they had prepared something to counter and specially trying to patch up their flaws.

The first fight was really close, and we have to understand as well that it was a tournament, WBSS (World Boxing Super Series), and we have seen the best bantamweight that time and it was Donaire and Inoue. Donaire though fell short and lost, but since then Donaire has won a belt so this clash has more motivation on the side of Nonito to avenge his lost at that tournament and show the world that he is the best bantamweight in this rematch.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 09:53:37 PM

The first fight was really close, and we have to understand as well that it was a tournament, WBSS (World Boxing Super Series), and we have seen the best bantamweight that time and it was Donaire and Inoue. Donaire though fell short and lost, but since then Donaire has won a belt so this clash has more motivation on the side of Nonito to avenge his lost at that tournament and show the world that he is the best bantamweight in this rematch.
Yeah, he was too close on beating up Inoue on that time if he wasnt really gassed out and havent been knocked down.Donaire would really be persevering on having some good comeback or revenge on this upcoming fight
trying to prove out for him to be the best on this division which same as you said but of course Inoue wont really make things to happen easily yet he wont be called something if he was just easy to be beaten up.
Lots had been considering on betting with Donaire because he does really have that big chance on winning this.
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 10:06:56 PM

Overall it was not close because the result was a unanimous victory by Inoue, it was just that time Inoue was too careless and he was injured, good thing he knows how to handle himself and he adjusted in order to win the fight. I am seeing the same result in the rematch because of Donaire could still not KO Inoue, for sure he will loss again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: