Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:11:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Die today, Die tommorrow, the same dying! still get vaccinated!  (Read 726 times)
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2021, 11:32:56 AM

Life is wonderful and precious so take care of it and avoid things that can destroy life. This covid19 and pandemic could be avoided by practicing minimum health standard protocol and taking the vaccines. Vaccines can possibly end this pandemic and we can live to a normal life again. Let us help fight the pandemic by getting vaccine.

Are you willing to be vaccinated?

im okay to get vaccinnated and also in my country now all things related to meet other people in the future must have a vaccine letter. maybe that's what discourages people from getting vaccines because there's still bad news about the effects of vaccines. although the source of the news is not clear. but the media picked up this news. and there is always exist people as opposition for new era.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1189

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 12:07:34 PM

im okay to get vaccinnated and also in my country now all things related to meet other people in the future must have a vaccine letter. maybe that's what discourages people from getting vaccines because there's still bad news about the effects of vaccines. although the source of the news is not clear. but the media picked up this news. and there is always exist people as opposition for new era.
I never believed that vaccines could break the chain of transmission of Covid infection as many people say. Exactly last Wednesday, one of my friend who had received a full dose of the "Sinovac" vaccine was diagnosed with COVID-19 without symptom which forced him to go out or self-isolate for 14 days. I know that the government has made it difficult for people to keep using vaccine, although they argue that there is no compulsion to accept them but what is clear is that anyone who refuses will face consequence that may prevent them from receiving various service in government institutions. I'm sure you know exactly what's going on there so far for Covid and vaccines.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 12:40:23 PM

Until now I am not yet vaccinated but planning to do so with my sister with Moderna. Despite a lot of criticism with these vaccines, they could at least help preventing us from experiencing severe symptoms and can decongest hospitals while not exempted from getting infected. I would rather take this now because of the threat of Delta and Lambda variant.

Herd immunity is still a long way to go. Maybe in 1-2 years from now I believe. When this happens, we can say COVID will be just like any other flu out there like what happened with the Spanish Flu a century ago.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1050

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2021, 01:40:45 PM

I never believed that vaccines could break the chain of transmission of Covid infection as many people say. Exactly last Wednesday, one of my friend who had received a full dose of the "Sinovac" vaccine was diagnosed with COVID-19 without symptom which forced him to go out or self-isolate for 14 days. I know that the government has made it difficult for people to keep using vaccine, although they argue that there is no compulsion to accept them but what is clear is that anyone who refuses will face consequence that may prevent them from receiving various service in government institutions. I'm sure you know exactly what's going on there so far for Covid and vaccines.
Yesterday I wanted to shop at the supermarket but I was rejected because I couldn't show the vaccine letter because I haven't been vaccinated yet because my heart is still unsure whether this is really effective and will break the chain of covid-19 so I'm still staying silent. home and rarely leave the house.

In my opinion, the government is subtly forcing its citizens to immediately get vaccinated, even though there are many arguments that there is no vaccine, but every time you go or on TV there must be an advertisement to invite you to get vaccinated otherwise this will make it difficult to deal with government agencies, even my friend wants to extend it a driver's license if you don't have a vaccine certificate.

Shopping is now even more difficult.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 02:38:27 PM

Well, because of covid19 many had been struggling in able survive even if it means that not following the minimum health standard protocols against covid19. This the reality of what has been happening around especially in poorer countries. But what can we do? I myself too strugling to survive.

Poverty now will becoming a number one issue accross the globe and surely will becoming a major problem that will cause criminal activities. We all know poverty is already listed as top major problems around the world and  this pandemic will add this poverty issue. It has been discussed already here where I read a certain threas regarding the increase the price of basic commodities. This is really a chaos due to poverty that will result and encourage to do criminal activities.

Stealing, killing and other related criminal acts will become rampant. So, one must become ready and this is why I think that you yourself too should be ready and here are the things that you need to consider in getting ready to face death.

1. Believe in a superpowers (God), this world is created to it that even science could not comprehend how the universe is being made. Meaning there is God but we do not know how he works but we should believe in the creator. In thay way facing death knowing that there is a creator and he will surely going to take care of you after death.

2. Leave all your financial assets and trust it to your family or closed one especially your BTC. They can't get your BTC once you die accidentally.

3. Forgive all the people that hurt you and ask forgiveness rhe people you hurt. They will going to remember you of all your good deeds once you die.

4. Give more quality time to people that are closed to you. You can't turn back time so spend it wisely as they say that "Time is Gold".

5. Spend your money wisely not by purchasing luxuries in life but only the need and don't forget to share if you have some extra resources to spare to others.

In this way, if death will become invetable to you then you had already enjoyed life and that you had done wonderful things to yourself and to others. Therefore you can freely accept death in good faith.

Life is wonderful and precious so take care of it and avoid things that can destroy life. This covid19 and pandemic could be avoided by practicing minimum health standard protocol and taking the vaccines. Vaccines can possibly end this pandemic and we can live to a normal life again. Let us help fight the pandemic by getting vaccine.

Yes I am waiting for my turn at vaccination. In my country the vaccine has been given but has not been able to reach all of them. Because of this, the space for people who have not been vaccinated is limited. In my country the vaccine is one of the obligations to be able to come to the shopping center. Hopefully with vaccination can reduce the number of deaths to be reduced or even non-existent.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 03:00:55 PM

Well, because of covid19 many had been struggling in able survive even if it means that not following the minimum health standard protocols against covid19. This the reality of what has been happening around especially in poorer countries. But what can we do? I myself too strugling to survive.

Poverty now will becoming a number one issue accross the globe and surely will becoming a major problem that will cause criminal activities. We all know poverty is already listed as top major problems around the world and  this pandemic will add this poverty issue. It has been discussed already here where I read a certain threas regarding the increase the price of basic commodities. This is really a chaos due to poverty that will result and encourage to do criminal activities.

Stealing, killing and other related criminal acts will become rampant. So, one must become ready and this is why I think that you yourself too should be ready and here are the things that you need to consider in getting ready to face death.

1. Believe in a superpowers (God), this world is created to it that even science could not comprehend how the universe is being made. Meaning there is God but we do not know how he works but we should believe in the creator. In thay way facing death knowing that there is a creator and he will surely going to take care of you after death.

2. Leave all your financial assets and trust it to your family or closed one especially your BTC. They can't get your BTC once you die accidentally.

3. Forgive all the people that hurt you and ask forgiveness rhe people you hurt. They will going to remember you of all your good deeds once you die.

4. Give more quality time to people that are closed to you. You can't turn back time so spend it wisely as they say that "Time is Gold".

5. Spend your money wisely not by purchasing luxuries in life but only the need and don't forget to share if you have some extra resources to spare to others.

In this way, if death will become invetable to you then you had already enjoyed life and that you had done wonderful things to yourself and to others. Therefore you can freely accept death in good faith.

Life is wonderful and precious so take care of it and avoid things that can destroy life. This covid19 and pandemic could be avoided by practicing minimum health standard protocol and taking the vaccines. Vaccines can end this pandemic and we can live a normal life again. Let us help fight the pandemic by getting vaccines.

Yes I have taken a vacation from mordana company but we have to think the vaccine is not for save all the life conscious ness need to get save from covid 19 various varrient.

In my place, many people get sick after being vaccinated, this is because they don't care about their health conditions, so when they get vaccinated they drop, the vaccine will never guarantee that we are always healthy, what we can do is always take care of our mind and body health to avoid covid.

CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1688

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 11:03:46 PM

I have already got vaccinated by two doses of Biontech vaccine. There were some side effects but they were gone very quickly. I think that getting vaccinated is very important to be able to fight against the coronavirus and its variants like Delta etc.. We have only one life. And we should take care of it as good as possible. There is no meaning in antagonizing vaccines. They are not killers, they are savers. It's already been proven. Side effects can just be more dangerous for the people who have a disease that is related to the vaccine in some way. They should be extra careful due to that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 11:32:33 PM

I believed in this. There are many people who struggle to find a living within these days due to pandemic lockdowns. It surely leads to hunger which most people faces right now. The checks that being given isn't enough. What we need right now is a total support from the government to whole sector of the community. Fund the starting of businesses. Create jobs for those who got fired and lastly give more credits to health workers to raise their moral and probably ending this pandemic.
MKings

Activity: 62
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 03:04:00 AM

Vaccination is a good thing. But he will not completely eradicate the virus. He can only increase our immunity.

I have read the news: One person still got the flu after the vaccine.

The important thing is to do personal protection. Don't gather crowds.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 04:20:45 AM

Vaccination is a good thing. But he will not completely eradicate the virus. He can only increase our immunity.
It is the reason why many don't want to be vaccinated, it's not yet 100% to cure the virus in our body. But isn't that the purpose of the vaccine for every disease? to increase our bodies stamina of avoiding severe results?

I have read the news: One person still got the flu after the vaccine.

The important thing is to do personal protection. Don't gather crowds.
It's known for most news, those that are vaccinated yet still containing the virus, they're not too severe unlike those that didn't get the vaccine, they're suffering upon a contagion.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 05:42:39 AM

Every disease has a cure except for one, death. Death can't be cured, meaning that if you're already dead, that's fine.

trying to cure a disease is very necessary. by means of treatment. (some are chemical and herbal).

Likewise with the corona (covid 19). The virus will infect anyone. Staying away from the virus is much better than treating it.

So obey the health protocols, keep your distance, don't gather, wear masks. This is a lesson for us, that humans have God, besides humans must seek medicine, they must also return to God.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 07:03:05 AM

Vaccination has become very important nowadays people don't give it at first but later everyone gives it because the corona virus vaccine will work as an antidote to other diseases. It has some side effects but be aware which is usually a normal sign that your body is developing immunity common side effects are pain or swelling in the hand where you were vaccinated headache body aches fatigue and fever. To reduce pain or swelling at the injection site cover the area with a clean cool wet cloth and use your hand or exercise consult a doctor if you are worried about any side effects.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2021, 01:32:24 PM

Tbh, I don't really trust vaccines, because they never told us what is inside the vaccines, like, what are its detailed components? few studies has been done about the effectivity of vaccines and it was made in just a year while other non covid vaccines are done for so many years.

I am not questioning the professionals or scientists who put their efforts in making a cure, but what I want to see is all the data regarding to the effectivity of it and also its components in details.

So if I am about to ask about getting a vaccine, for now my answer is NO. Also, I think covid vaccines is a bussines, just like how the gov't and small branches of it turn covid into bussiness.  Smiley

Just my humble opinion.
perryxi2
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

RangersProtocol.com

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 01:43:00 PM

i am not ready for this so i have disease in my body and cant be ready for vaccination , and currently vaccines are still quite new and cannot cure all there will be some consequences to this vaccination . I cannot trust this vaccine because it has too many consequences, I do not choose to take the risk and I will still wait for better vaccines in the future.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2021, 01:53:13 PM

I'm having neutral feelings about the vaccine right now; I'm not sure if I want to be vaccinated or not; I know all the facts; I'm also aware of the fake news; it's just neutral to me right now; if I get the vaccine tomorrow, that's fine; if not, that's fine as well. Despite the fact that I work online and go outside frequently, I believe I need to be vaccinated, but the vaccine is not available in our area, so I don't know what else to do but wait.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 04:25:45 PM

The risk of dying because of Covid 19 is much bigger than the risk of having a deadly side effect. In my country where priority sectors are being vaccinated first before us the younger ones, it is quite hard to protect ourselves without vaccines. A lot of rumors emerging in the States that these vaccines can lead to sudden death. I don't know why but for me WHO's findings should be trusted by all people. This pandemic really hurt most of the business sectors that leads to hunger. Vaccination and probably heard immunity is the key to success.
nakamura12

Activity: 2310
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 06:00:09 PM

I have survived the pandemic until now and thank God I have strong immune system and I am not planning eit3on getting vaccinated. I have known some people where they get vaccinated and die even though they didn't get positive in covid19 virus. A family is very healthy and yet they decided to get vaccinated then later on the whole family died not because of covid19 but because of the vaccine.

Nakamura12 Sig Space and Avatar 4 Rent
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 06:43:57 PM

I personally really want to be vaccinated, in order to stop the spread of covid-19, but what is unfortunate now is when vaccination has become a business arena for governments and entrepreneurs in a country, where we cannot buy vaccines personally and only provided by the government, so that in In this case of injection, there are many irregularities in the injection of the vaccine

fullhdpixel

Activity: 2842
Merit: 612

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 07:00:12 PM

Currently, in a mess and devastated by the death of each city area, each route.  Getting vaccinated is like the dream of all the people in my hometown.  Even though they know that vaccines can't control 100% of the covid variants, queuing up to get vaccinated is also a great excitement for them.  Because even if they die from the mutant symptoms of the vaccines, they also understand that being vaccinated is something to hope.  It's not wealth that matters right now but safety and being alive
Honestly vaccination is not the solution to end this, it is the solution to slow this down. Will the world be covid-19 free and become zero deaths per day if every single human gets 2 shots and then 1 shot ever 6 months? No, even in that dream case, with 100% vaccination, we are not going to see zero deaths.

However let's be realistic it is going to be 90% better than what it is right now and that matters, instead of nearly 5 million deaths, we would have 500k deaths, is 500k death is a good number? Of course not, who would want world to have 500k deaths? I mean maybe some sick people but normally you shouldn't want that, yet when you compare it to 5 million then it becomes at least better than what we have.

This is why we have vaccination, not to make things perfect, but to make things better comparatively speaking. Which is why people who do not get their shots because they think there is a hidden secret behind it, actually causes a not so hidden fact, death.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Cornia

Activity: 1428
Merit: 110

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 07:00:48 PM

I have survived the pandemic until now and thank God I have strong immune system and I am not planning eit3on getting vaccinated. I have known some people where they get vaccinated and die even though they didn't get positive in covid19 virus. A family is very healthy and yet they decided to get vaccinated then later on the whole family died not because of covid19 but because of the vaccine.
No matter how strong your immune system is, your body will never make antibodies against covid-19 without being vaccinated or infected. So you should take the vaccine to have time. I haven't seen anyone die for the vaccine. I and my family have all been vaccinated. No one has any problem. So don't be panic.

F U L L H O U S E            [ K ] K ] K ] A ] A ]            NEXT GENERATION WEB3 CASINO
│  Slots   │   Sports   │   Video Poker   │   Blackjack   │   Live Games   │   Roulette   │
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: