Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chia Coin Mining become unprofitable - the coin has fallen in price by 3 times  (Read 2325 times)
Starkick

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 09:42:29 AM

You're seriously comparing projects with $275 and $23,639,371 daily volume?
What do you mean with 275$ daily volume? Have you checked it at least? Since Crypton gained +650% to its rate during the last month, it only gained popularity. And if you'll check its own exchange, you'll see all the volumes, etc. https://crp.is/

Currently world wide 24hr volume of all crypton traded is $13,271

#1601 on the list from Coingecko.

I guess they themselves generated some volume now that I noticed how low it was  Grin
Hmm, why did they need it? And how to explain the growing popularity of the coin? They were also sponsors at the crypto event at the World Expo. Why do you think that the volumes were stimulated by developers?
Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 02:01:22 PM

You're seriously comparing projects with $275 and $23,639,371 daily volume?
What do you mean with 275$ daily volume? Have you checked it at least? Since Crypton gained +650% to its rate during the last month, it only gained popularity. And if you'll check its own exchange, you'll see all the volumes, etc. https://crp.is/

Currently world wide 24hr volume of all crypton traded is $13,271

#1601 on the list from Coingecko.

I guess they themselves generated some volume now that I noticed how low it was  Grin
No, it's coinpower community added value to the coin. And it's not the only one. If you'll learn the Utopia p2p project better, you'll understand that it's the most undervalued project on the market.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 02:30:50 PM

started at 1500 usd, crashed to 500 usd then gone back to 1500 usd then crashed to 125 usd and right now at 125 usd, very speculative and hyped, this reminds me siacoin, nobody talks about siacoin anymore, oh yeah siacoin was the chiacoin of 2017 hehe or we can say chiacoin is the siacoin of 2021 hehe, hype, hype, pump, pump, then crash, crash, crash and crash hehe

Anyway, the way i see at moment, chiacoin will get as low as 0.10 per coin when hehell crash hits the market.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 04:28:52 PM

started at 1500 usd, crashed to 500 usd then gone back to 1500 usd then crashed to 125 usd and right now at 125 usd, very speculative and hyped, this reminds me siacoin, nobody talks about siacoin anymore, oh yeah siacoin was the chiacoin of 2017 hehe or we can say chiacoin is the siacoin of 2021 hehe, hype, hype, pump, pump, then crash, crash, crash and crash hehe

Anyway, the way i see at moment, chiacoin will get as low as 0.10 per coin when hehell crash hits the market.

Wel, you also said in 2017 that GPU mining is dead...and few days ago I sold my old RX580 for $600  Grin
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 04:33:09 PM

Wel, you also said in 2017 that GPU mining is dead...and few days ago I sold my old RX580 for $600  Grin

It was in 2018 and you misunderstood what I said, I said yes in 2018 gpu mining would be gameover in the sense profitability would crash to 0 and yes it just happened that.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
Branko

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 05:17:48 PM

Wel, you also said in 2017 that GPU mining is dead...and few days ago I sold my old RX580 for $600  Grin

It was in 2018 and you misunderstood what I said, I said yes in 2018 gpu mining would be gameover in the sense profitability would crash to 0 and yes it just happened that.

I missed that crash and was mining all the time...it became boring and uninspiring, but never unprofitable
Starkick

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 10:43:34 AM

I like and support coins like Crypton as it rises in a natural manner. After the last listing it gained +650% to its price in a month. And that's how it has to happen. Not just because someone told something. And it continues to grow slowly, not dumping back. And the fact that it's a privacy coin that has own no KYC decentralized exchange, gives it a good advantage over other coins.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 12:41:12 PM

Well, rise of Crypton is nice, and it gained again today what's a good news. But I have even better one. Monero was listed on Crypton exchange https://crp.is/exchange/xmr_usdt And now it doesn't matter what regulations will happen, it can be easily and anonymously accessed and traded from all over the world. I didn't even expected it will be Monero!
Starkick

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 12:19:25 PM

Well, rise of Crypton is nice, and it gained again today what's a good news. But I have even better one. Monero was listed on Crypton exchange https://crp.is/exchange/xmr_usdt And now it doesn't matter what regulations will happen, it can be easily and anonymously accessed and traded from all over the world. I didn't even expected it will be Monero!
Oh, wow! This is very good news. Especially if we do not forget that not so long ago this coin was banned in many countries. Well, I am very glad that there are still ways to purchase Monero.
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 02:37:14 PM

oh god how this coin going right now  Cheesy , gold rush on ssd mining only matter of months and die with unlimited dump from miner,

ssd/hdd mining always fail in term centralization control by cloud storage which is many of them in stand by with no use

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 09:40:46 AM

Oh, wow! This is very good news. Especially if we do not forget that not so long ago this coin was banned in many countries. Well, I am very glad that there are still ways to purchase Monero.
Adding Monero to the exchange promises to increase the attention of users. I think this can have a positive impact on the development of the project. It seems to me that even more impressive updates are waiting for us next.
Apytioh

Activity: 404
Merit: 421

Blockchain Enthusiast, Chia farmer, NFT Collector

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2021, 06:09:03 PM

Is anybody farming XCH forks?
Right now I'm earning around 100$/day on Chia and 150$ in Silicon fork (Sit token)
Also I have a lot other forks which I can convert into XCH on forks.green

Apytioh Crypto Collector
ZeeeN

Activity: 297
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 07:31:42 PM

Right now I'm earning around 100$/day on Chia and 150$ in Silicon fork (Sit token)

can use chia nft plot to farm?

and how many plot you have?
Apytioh

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2021, 09:01:37 PM

right now I have 24800 plots, but in total 45000 I started 2 months ago
parallel forks farming only on nft plots

Apytioh Crypto Collector
badbart

Activity: 449
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 09:29:26 PM

How do you manage that many hard drives?  I was planning on selling my gear, I got tired of managing all the usb drives.  Can you farm chia and the forks at the same time?
Apytioh

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2021, 06:29:45 AM

How do you manage that many hard drives?  I was planning on selling my gear, I got tired of managing all the usb drives.  Can you farm chia and the forks at the same time?

I bought them! Right now I'm farming Chia and 18 forks at the same time. But I want to add 5-10 more forks

Apytioh Crypto Collector
Starkick

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 10:42:35 AM

I bought them! Right now I'm farming Chia and 18 forks at the same time. But I want to add 5-10 more forks

Seriously? I didn't think that somewhere in the world there were still people who mine chia. It seemed to me that the unprofitability of this project was confirmed at the beginning of the year, no? And there are more profitable projects with natural growth - for example, Crypton.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 11:51:55 AM

And exactly Crypton can be mined without any investments and additional electricity fees. It gained +650% in a month so all those who mined it before got a great present for upcoming holidays. So I agree, I'd never spent crazy money for chia mining, while there are much better alternatives.
Starkick

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 01:56:16 PM

And exactly Crypton can be mined without any investments and additional electricity fees. It gained +650% in a month so all those who mined it before got a great present for upcoming holidays. So I agree, I'd never spent crazy money for chia mining, while there are much better alternatives.
Oh, yes! Some time ago I would have said that users should also pay attention to Montero. However, given the latest news, it became obvious that after the block of this coin, paying attention to Crypto would be the most optimal solution.
Branko

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 02:33:20 PM

Oh, yes! Some time ago I would have said that users should also pay attention to Montero. However, given the latest news, it became obvious that after the block of this coin, paying attention to Crypto would be the most optimal solution.

I like how you speak with yourself using 2 accounts...keep going, and try to disagree sometimes,
it will add some authenticity  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: