Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:40:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Crypto bans are temporary, we are on the right side of history.  (Read 1112 times)
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2021, 07:11:19 AM

Current crackdown is looking bad as of now, but it'll be the best thing for bitconers in the long run. Though many countries are rushing for regulating crypto, but it's good than fuds when another bullish rally is about to happen. Indeed, this type of regulation will diversify many users towards dex as well as fully decentralization system. TBH, it's one kind of advertisement for bitcoin and crypto-currency.  Wink

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
Felimon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 07:24:53 AM

in my opinion The way that BTC has gone through ups and downs since its inception there has been a lot of bad news that has brought down the price of BTC but it is clear over the years what discipline BTC has created for that bad news, it grows in the opposite direction of bad things. so it can be said that history will repeat making BTC become stronger and stronger.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 697

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 09:54:21 AM

Lol... i have been saying these time without number that cryptocurrency can not be ban even in temporary aspect of it across the nation, we all have the pre knowledge that government is against cryptocurrencies, but since the documents of crypto is not under the custody of  government, it's obvious that government doesn't have much right over development and regulations of cryptocurrency, so emphasising on the aspect of ban, each country can regulate cryptocurrency in their domain or restrict the adoption of cryptocurrency, so from my view it's only what government can go about cryptocurrency, saying that they have hundred percent right to ban cryptocurrency, i think it's a fallacy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 11:33:40 AM

Yes, bitcoin will become stronger in the future. Although the crypto ban is happening in many countries, but that will not stop bitcoin from growing. Bitcoin will open a new chance for people to have a new way in the financial method.

Maybe the government can not accept bitcoin right now, but they can accept it in the future because bitcoin will have much time to wait until that time. We do not have to worry about the bad news because that will change into good news. The history will repeat in the future and we will see bitcoin makes a new history that will be different from the previous history.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2021, 12:13:13 PM

The governments are trying to ban something, that can't be banned. Some of the regimes (especially in the third world) have a tendency to prohibit new innovations, giving the silliest of the reasons. Here in India, internet was banned for many years (because it was deemed as "dangerous"). Before that, it was not allowed to import computers, as the politicians claimed that computers will result in automation of work and the loss of jobs to unskilled population. Now the children of many of these leaders, who previously opposed computers and internet are working in IT firms. History will repeat with cryptocurrency and Blockchain as well.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 12:16:57 PM

Yes, bitcoin will become stronger in the future. Although the crypto ban is happening in many countries, but that will not stop bitcoin from growing. Bitcoin will open a new chance for people to have a new way in the financial method.

Maybe the government can not accept bitcoin right now, but they can accept it in the future because bitcoin will have much time to wait until that time. We do not have to worry about the bad news because that will change into good news. The history will repeat in the future and we will see bitcoin makes a new history that will be different from the previous history.
I usually think positively about the future. I understand that those countries who ban crypto have their own stance, they didn't like crypto as they can't control them, they can't use their power instead. But honestly, they just care about their power and personal interest, not the benefits of their countrymen.
It could just hope that they will consider the importance of crypto in the current generation and they have to forget about what they can get but to look what they can provide fortune to their people which I think was more important...

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 12:17:30 PM

Lol... i have been saying these time without number that cryptocurrency can not be ban even in temporary aspect of it across the nation, we all have the pre knowledge that government is against cryptocurrencies, but since the documents of crypto is not under the custody of  government, it's obvious that government doesn't have much right over development and regulations of cryptocurrency, so emphasising on the aspect of ban, each country can regulate cryptocurrency in their domain or restrict the adoption of cryptocurrency, so from my view it's only what government can go about cryptocurrency, saying that they have hundred percent right to ban cryptocurrency, i think it's a fallacy.
The governments were able to "ban" bitcoin in the meantime. But yea, another scenario is if in the countries the demand for cryptocurrencies arises, the gov would find a way to tax it and to control it. Even though they can't implement the full control of the network, I'm pretty sure they will minimize the anonymity and privacy aspect that cryptocurrencies could gave. Like, strict KYC process and etc. Not to mention, that they could tax any cryptocurrencies trade for their own benefit.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 12:31:17 PM

I guess most of you have noticed the rise in the number of banks and Financial commissions and Governments in different countries announcing bans on crypto purchases using banks, crypto exchanges, and in some case Bitcoin mining crackdowns. From UK to Japan, Canada (Ontario) to China, but one thing for sure is all those attempts can't stop a force that has already gained momentum. It only signals that the Bitcoin movement is going down the right path of history.

They want to have control of how people spend and transact but with Bitcoin and other cryptos, they are powerless, that's why they are not happy.

In 1996, the regulatory bodies tried to ban Internet phone software, the rest is history  Grin

Image source

Absolutely yes I have to agree with you here. These crypto bans are just FUD stuff but they won’t be for long. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are here to stay for a long time. Just strengthen our belief on Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 697

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 01:30:49 PM

<------->
Not to mention, that they could tax any cryptocurrencies trade for their own benefit.
Assuming government is only taxing cryptocurrency traders it would have be better, because they have the right to collect tax to any industry in order to generate revenue, because some countries source of income is taxation, so it not their problem concerning cryptocurrency, from my conception, it seems as their major objective or concern is to eliminate the existence of cryptocurrency, to achieve profit or benefit towards trader's is not their focus, let us try to be realistic here and penetrate into government to know their target towards cryptocubutrrency, more especially bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
vv181
Legendary

Merit: 1273

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 02:37:50 PM

~

Note that I also think Bitcoin couldn't be banned by any entity. In some occurrences, people would be able to use Bitcoin without revealing their true identity, so they still can use it, even if the condition in which they live are prohibiting Bitcoin uses.

from my conception, it seems as their major objective or concern is to eliminate the existence of cryptocurrency, to achieve profit or benefit towards trader's is not their focus, let us try to be realistic here and penetrate into government to know their target towards cryptocubutrrency, more especially bitcoin.
Sure, we can assume that their motive is to obliterate cryptocurrency since it's beyond their control. My point is if the demand by their people toward cryptocurrencies is enormous, IMO, the last thing that the gov would be able to do is to somehow regulate it. In short, i do too agree with what you stated.

so emphasising on the aspect of ban, each country can regulate cryptocurrency in their domain or restrict the adoption of cryptocurrency, so from my view it's only what government can go about cryptocurrency,
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 03:12:23 PM

They cannot rule Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, so, they make fud
They can't force people to not join in the crypto world directly, that is why they created such bad regulations about crypto.
And they see that many more people are interested in crypto, so, they create more fud and bad news using the powerful media. because media is theirs, and the world is really influenced by media itself.
Just one thing to do, let it be. Live must go on and my life is still for crypto  Cheesy
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 433

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2021, 06:21:06 PM

I guess most of you have noticed the rise in the number of banks and Financial commissions and Governments in different countries announcing bans on crypto purchases using banks, crypto exchanges, and in some case Bitcoin mining crackdowns.

Governments have banned bitcoin seeing the popularity of crypto as they consider it a threat to their governess if all people invest in bitcoin & crypto. Once they will realize it that they can't stop bitcoin, they will unban it and it will be so bullish for bitcoin. As i told many times, this is the best time for accumulation. Anything under 40K is a good buy for bitcoin in mid-term / long-term.

I don't think every government is smart enough to know about bitcoin instantly as they did and banning it or at least trying to ban it and only the ignorant people were the victim of this  fear caused by the government to panic sell bitcoin and another crypto, and then government buys a chunk or crypto and removes the ban and people cannot complain about it, this is quite retarded and proves the point "A fool is bound to lose the money and continues losing it without learning anything"

What I also think the governments of different countries were guided to take this action against crypto just like news channels were, I'm sure now no one will dare to call Bitcoin a bubble-like some used to, and the reason being 'they're either paid to or they're ignorant' both reduces their survival chances in this world.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 06:54:15 PM

I don't think every government is smart enough to know about bitcoin instantly as they did and banning it or at least trying to ban it and only the ignorant people were the victim of this  fear caused by the government to panic sell bitcoin and another crypto, and then government buys a chunk or crypto and removes the ban and people cannot complain about it, this is quite retarded and proves the point "A fool is bound to lose the money and continues losing it without learning anything"
The extreme steps taken by some of the governments jumping in to ban the entire cryptocurrency market is childish and the reason is because they do not understand the cryptocurrency market and they make their decision from hear say rather than having someone who understands the market. I am hoping that these foolish government would learn from their mistakes and overturn their decisions when the developed world accepts Bitcoin.

Ryker1

Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 08:34:07 PM

The extreme steps taken by some of the governments jumping in to ban the entire cryptocurrency market is childish and the reason is because they do not understand the cryptocurrency market and they make their decision from hear say rather than having someone who understands the market. I am hoping that these foolish government would learn from their mistakes and overturn their decisions when the developed world accepts Bitcoin.
Well, I like the term [the foolish government] we don't know if they are aware or unaware that bitcoin is impossible to be regulated and even though how many times banning it will always exist and people will using and holding this without even knowing by the government. Lucky those countries who adopted bitcoin and people use it like El Salvador that it is a legal tender. However, there are countries that also only have a neutral treatment to the bitcoin, and those completely ignoring bitcoin someday, you will know how really worth it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1138

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 08:55:46 PM

Well, I like the term [the foolish government] we don't know if they are aware or unaware that bitcoin is impossible to be regulated and even though how many times banning it will always exist and people will using and holding this without even knowing by the government. Lucky those countries who adopted bitcoin and people use it like El Salvador that it is a legal tender. However, there are countries that also only have a neutral treatment to the bitcoin, and those completely ignoring bitcoin someday, you will know how really worth it.
Majority of countries are still on observation mode or still in neutral which they cant really make out some decision if they would be adopting it or banning it or would remain neutral.

Government does have their own point of view so its really to predict on what theyre next movement because decisions and bills would really be just popping out from nowhere.

Bitcoin cant really be stopped no matter how hard they do try.In talks about realizing the truth, for sure  they are still finding up ways on how to get rid with it.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 09:08:11 PM

Oddly enough, this can also be. But what if the countries of the world are really introducing bans on BTC just to take it away from each of us and be monopolists in the market? Perhaps soon something should happen in the field of finance, which will completely negate the use of fiat money. On the other hand, I heard information about the distribution of the world into currency zones, and then it turns out that all these prohibitions are directly related to this. Perhaps the countries have already agreed on what and how it will be, and right now they are trying to accumulate financial assets in order to have financial protection afterwards. This is all very suspicious and we need to be on the alert.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 10:11:15 PM

The government is very clear that they are all against bitcoin and all related crypto activities. Not just because they don't understand it but because they don't want for an uncontrolled currency to prosper and be use by the citizens without their control. Obviously, bitcoin is very transparent so they have fears that it will only be the reason that their illegal transactions will be stop and might put them into worst situations and might be the reason that their pockets will be poor again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 10:12:49 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2021, 01:16:12 PM by Mistafreeze

I guess most of you have noticed the rise in the number of banks and Financial commissions and Governments in different countries announcing bans on crypto purchases using banks, crypto exchanges, and in some case Bitcoin mining crackdowns. From UK to Japan, Canada (Ontario) to China, but one thing for sure is all those attempts can't stop a force that has already gained momentum. It only signals that the Bitcoin movement is going down the right path of history.

They want to have control of how people spend and transact but with Bitcoin and other cryptos, they are powerless, that's why they are not happy.

In 1996, the regulatory bodies tried to ban Internet phone software, the rest is history  Grin

Image source
China may be doing this to reduce the rate at which people participate in bitcoin seeing it as a detrimental to their digital coin. The government of China knows the significant problem Bitcoin might cause later if allowing it to gain more freedom might affects their own project. The government of republic of China had once supported the existance of Bitcoin which really helped it price and contribute to the spike that really push Bitcoin price.

Bitcoin is bigger than what people think it is now. No force can stop Bitcoin from existing and now that it has gained structure and muscles to face any difficulty of time. It has had similar challenges for the past years when it was hard for Bitcoin to work through all those tough time when the journey was still fresh. I believe the government of each countries that are against it now are still going to support it and add more value to it later in the future.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 09:28:52 AM

I usually think positively about the future. I understand that those countries who ban crypto have their own stance, they didn't like crypto as they can't control them, they can't use their power instead. But honestly, they just care about their power and personal interest, not the benefits of their countrymen.
It could just hope that they will consider the importance of crypto in the current generation and they have to forget about what they can get but to look what they can provide fortune to their people which I think was more important...
Instead of thinking negatively, we better think about it positively. The government can decide to ban crypto, but they will allow crypto in the future, especially if they can benefit from crypto. If they can be open minded to crypto and see the chance to get more revenue from their people because of using crypto, they will change their decision in the future. Until that time, we better think about how we prepare ourselves so when that can happen, we are ready for that. If they really care about their people, they will learn about what is crypto and how crypto can help their people so if they can use crypto in their finances, that will be good for them.

Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2021, 10:57:42 AM

I was a kid when they were skeptical of the internet and smartphones...

The government is always trying to find a way to control everything including Bitcoin but so far their efforts have been in vain. I saw from a study on Twitter status that the world is moving towards decentralization with Bitcoin as a start.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███