Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:32:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to exchange Bitcoin Gold for Bitcoin - 30$ for your trouble  (Read 74 times)
webdev03 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2021, 12:39:15 PM

Hey All,

I was looking through my Trezor the other day and found just under 6 Bitcoin Gold in one of my accounts, I had completely forgotten it was there.

I don't have an account with an exchange that supports Bitcoin Gold, so I would like to trade with someone quick for their Bitcoin.

I will offer $30 for this service.

So I'll send you my roughly 5.8 BTG

You send me the current market value of it in Bitcoin - $30.

We can work with the current BTG price when we make an agreement so you are sure to make a profit.

I would prefer to work with someone who is trusted on these forums, but open to anyone.

PM or post here if you are interested - Hoping for a quick transaction today.

Thanks for reading!
webdev03 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2021, 01:33:56 PM

Would like to find someone to do this for me ASAP. Name your price.
webdev03 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2021, 02:14:15 PM

LoyceV offered to do this for me.

I just sent the funds to your Binance account. Now I can't send more than 1 PM an hour LOL... sigh....

LoyceV if you see this.... Here's my Bitcoin address below... I guess I'll PM this to you in an hour when I can. Feel free to send the funds if you see this prior. If the transaction fee was higher than expected, feel free to keep a fair amount for yourself. Thank you so much for your help - You rock.

3N2e3x2WDKUfUY1C5pcHwqEiqutz4DX5fi

Confirmed it's a Bitcoin address. Let me know - Thanks!
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1656
Merit: 687

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2021, 02:34:26 PM

You're also limited to 2 pms per day. Either way, is confirming on Binance, and needs 30 confirmations. There's the 51% attach risk, so they require meant confirmations.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
Christabel247

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 10:09:34 PM

don't you think getting an escrow will be more valuable in such type of transaction. i won't initiate in this without getting reputable user to stand as an escrow to avoid being played
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16676

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2021, 05:21:44 AM

don't you think getting an escrow will be more valuable in such type of transaction.
In this case: no.
This trade was completed days ago, see my ("Untrusted") feedback.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: