Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doctor says mRNA vaccines “will kill most people” through heart failure  (Read 599 times)
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 09:59:39 AM

Most conspiracy theories have already been debunked, but conspiracy theorists will always think they are correct. Charles Hoffe isn't the first one to express similar opinions, that can't be scientifically be backed up. A quick look at Montagner's, who has sparked an outrage in the whole health industry.

The current vaccines have proved their efficacy and I cannot understand why there are so many people against vaccinations, thinking they are smarter than all those scientists who have spent years in research.

Because of the way how to interpret the vast informations available online.

Yes, the informations are publicly available which is good, but is the information available understandable to every ordinary person? the answer is no, this is why it was being taught in each specialization how to read and decipher informations. And that is what the professionals are telling us, but the conspiracy theorist kept on proving they are not willing to accept that someone is smarter than them in specific cases
Conspiracy theorists have the mindset of being the "chosen ones", acting like they are smarter than anyone else. Thus, they won't accept anyone else's views, firstly, because they are not capable of apprehending scientific information, and secondly, because they think that everyone is against them, thus, they'll believe everything that is against (Governments, illuminati, new world order and whatever).

Moreover, most conspiracy theories aren't based on any scientific evidence (for instance, mRNA vaccines affect DNA, an already debunked theory, which requires basic biology knowledge to understand that it's BS)

i've been sticking with the mainstream narrative (their home court advantage), the chickens and the chicken shits out here can't even convince me to take the vaccine LOL  Cheesy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 04:12:17 PM

Most conspiracy theories have already been debunked, but conspiracy theorists will always think they are correct. Charles Hoffe isn't the first one to express similar opinions, that can't be scientifically be backed up. A quick look at Montagner's, who has sparked an outrage in the whole health industry.

The current vaccines have proved their efficacy and I cannot understand why there are so many people against vaccinations, thinking they are smarter than all those scientists who have spent years in research.

Yes, the informations are publicly available which is good, but is the information available understandable to every ordinary person? the answer is no, this is why it was being taught in each specialization how to read and decipher informations. And that is what the professionals are telling us, but the conspiracy theorist kept on proving they are not willing to accept that someone is smarter than them in specific cases
Conspiracy theorists have the mindset of being the "chosen ones", acting like they are smarter than anyone else. Thus, they won't accept anyone else's views, firstly, because they are not capable of apprehending scientific information, and secondly, because they think that everyone is against them, thus, they'll believe everything that is against (Governments, illuminati, new world order and whatever).

Moreover, most conspiracy theories aren't based on any scientific evidence (for instance, mRNA vaccines affect DNA, an already debunked theory, which requires basic biology knowledge to understand that it's BS)

i've been sticking with the mainstream narrative (their home court advantage), the chickens and the chicken shits out here can't even convince me to take the vaccine LOL  Cheesy

And here we have a prime example of that  Shocked

Its always good to have a living example of what we talking about.

P.S. we don't even care if you take the vaccine or not though

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 04:58:41 PM

You know you have won when people are starting to put words in your mouth   Wink

Like i said i stick to mainstream narrative.

Whatever makes you feel good after that jab man...happy to help  Grin
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 05:03:05 PM

You know you have won when people are starting to put words in your mouth   Wink

Like i said i stick to mainstream narrative.

Whatever makes you feel good after that jab man...happy to help  Grin

All they have are straw-men.

The only question with someone like Natsuu is whether he is even smart enough to recognize that he is using that technique?  He could be of a generation who basically only knows that method and doesn't even realize that there are others.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 05:44:32 PM

Covid vaccines provide permanent heart damage, and eventually... death.

Canadian Doctor: 62% of Patients Vaccinated for COVID Have Permanent Heart Damage

This is related to Moderna vaccine only. Previously there were rumors facts about AstraZeneca which causes clot in the blood.  Strangely the world doesn't like the Chinese vaccine Sinopharm even though we have not heard about any side effects of this vaccine. Getting vaccinated is mandatory so why not go for Sinopharm ?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
beertoll

Activity: 73
Merit: 65

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 05:55:25 PM

B.C. doctors warned they could face discipline for spreading COVID-19 misinformation - https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/bc-doctors-misinformation-covid-19-1.6021489

The list includes the above-mentioned "doctor".

In most cases, these "doctors" use misinformation to sell stuff to scared people, like vitamins and natural remedies. But sometimes they are just plain stupid, of course.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 06:01:18 PM

This is related to Moderna vaccine only. Previously there were rumors facts about AstraZeneca which causes clot in the blood.  Strangely the world doesn't like the Chinese vaccine Sinopharm even though we have not heard about any side effects of this vaccine. Getting vaccinated is mandatory so why not go for Sinopharm ?

Reminds me, I got an update on the SinoVAC victim.  Was 'paralyzed' in bed for a week.  Pretty much unable to work for another week, then back to being able to work.

I've not heard much about SinoPHARM, but very few people in my area got it.  Last I heard, a few thousand doses were sent under 'compassionate use' to where I'm at and (reportedly) given to the prez and some generals, then the remainder was sent back to China.

If forced to take a jab, I'd still go with the Chinese or Indian ones which are (supposedly) not gene therapy.  Especially the Indian inactivated virus one because the Indian army/navy/militia is not right off-shore claiming territory and thus they don't benefit as much by a weakened domestic military and general population and consequent reduced ability to defend their country.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
beertoll

Activity: 73
Merit: 65

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 06:07:39 PM

The most terrible thing with these "doctors" is that their patients and many other people will listen to them and some percentage of them WILL die from COVID. None of the vaccinated people will die from the disease.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 07:30:34 PM

And here we have a prime example of that  Shocked

Its always good to have a living example of what we talking about.

P.S. we don't even care if you take the vaccine or not though
That's the spirit, absolutely zero argument against vaccines and vaccinations in general. You can do whatever you want, however, they have proven their worth and their efficacy. You are a prime example of an anti-vaxxer, who won't hear someone else's opinion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4453

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 10:47:31 PM

conspiracy theorists
are not capable of apprehending scientific information,

yep i sent badecker from his request links to a report. its a 40min read. but months later he again asked for the report.. again i sent him the link..
months later he asked for the report. i sent him the link...

this week he asked for the report yet again. i highlighted i sent it to him like 4 times and he replied "it will take me days to read it can you send a summary and exerts"

Still waiting for f1 to show proof of isolation of the virus

you have been linked it many times over the year.
heck just one link i can remember i sent you 4 times{1}{2}{3}{4} and you completely avoided any attempt of reading it

maybe seek some professional advice about your dementia/blindness

Reading all these links would take days. I have read some, and what I have read hasn't said anything more than convoluted "we isolated the virus."

Copy and paste is simple. You could easily locate and copy a small bit of text that heads up the actual isolating part, and paste it here. Maybe you could paste the ending text, as well, to show where the isolation part ends.

he must have forgot i sent him summaries and exerts in previous requests last year and he just ignored them saying the summary exerts were not the full noted reports
(hot potato ignorance game pass me full report. pass me exerts. pass me full report)

in short is isnt just dumb he also lacks remembering he got debunked. lacks even bothering to check if he even has a valid opinion. and just relies on his dementia as an excuse to continue sounding like an idiot

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 04:44:05 AM

The COVID-19 vaccine helps our bodies develop immunity to the virus that causes COVID-19 without making us sick differing types of vaccines work to supply protection in several ways but all kinds of vaccines help the body fight the virus. Advances in technology have allowed vaccines to develop faster than within the past people with low immunity are more likely to be attacked. many of us are dying with the vaccine and again without the vaccine its horrible form is unknown to several.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 04:58:18 AM

The most terrible thing with these "doctors" is that their patients and many other people will listen to them and some percentage of them WILL die from COVID. None of the vaccinated people will die from the disease.

The story doesn't end here. The vaccinated people are the ones, who had the good immunity power and survived the pandemic. Now they will get vaccinated and develop other complications. Even i have seen many people who got covid right after getting vaccinated. Although they recovered, but does not make sense to get the covid within a week of getting vaccinated. Something is wrong somewhere.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 02:53:18 PM

The story doesn't end here. The vaccinated people are the ones, who had the good immunity power and survived the pandemic. Now they will get vaccinated and develop other complications. Even i have seen many people who got covid right after getting vaccinated. Although they recovered, but does not make sense to get the covid within a week of getting vaccinated. Something is wrong somewhere.

1. people think immunity happens instantly..
reality is it occurs over a month.

2. people think immunity means immortality
Immunity can be defined as a complex biological system endowed with the capacity to recognize and tolerate whatever belongs to the self, and to recognize and reject what is foreign (non-self).
it simply means if now knows to reject covid when infected.. you will  get infected. its not a bubble shield of inpregnaty
. but the more immune you are the less an infection will affect you symptomatically

3. those getting the vaccine. if you then jumping on 50 strangers and dry humping them with your mouth.. expect to catch something. a vaccine does not = immortal invisible condom of all virus

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 05:35:06 PM

Pfizer supply agreement with Albania
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1419653002818990085
Albanian website that has published it on January 2021
https://gogo.al/ekskluzive-kontrata-sekrete-e-qeverise-me-pfizer-per-vaksinat/

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 07:37:20 PM

Quote from: post_on_article
"One Health Ministry official, Yaron Niv, said in a separate Kan interview that each dose cost Israel $62."
@netanyahu is indeed a magician - he got Israel to pay 5 times more than Albania and made people worship him for this BAD deal.

Israel seems to have totally missed the statistical 'signal' of heart inflammation among youth which became rapidly apparent to the rest of 'the nations' when they started mainlining their peeps.  This supports my pre-jab conjecture that Israel was likely to get special formulations, and especially with a guy like Bourla running to company.

I would say that for only $62/head, @satanyahu did very well for his tribespersons.  This is especially true as they probably just sent the bill to the American taxpayers anyway so, who cares what it costs?

It's also interesting to note that while the standard time period for 'confidentiality' in the Pfizer<-->{nation} agreement details is a decade, Israel seems to be a special case where things are kept secret until 2050.  It's all very interesting.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 07:47:09 PM

.. the link mentions
"any device, technology, or product used in the administration of or to enhance the use or effect of, such vaccine"

the blogger massively and falsly tries to make it sound like that statement is the reason why ivermectin is not used.. he is wrong
that statement is about vials, needles, syringes..

its the products that are used with the vaccine.. . again WITH THE VACCINE
its not to do with other treatments against the disease.

ivermectin is not used because its parasite killing properties do not convert over to virus killing properties. ivermectins secondary function as a immune response dampening. does work to dampen the immune response. meaning less symptoms of immune response. which is only good when its the immune system that has gone overboard
meaning not good to use it before an infection as it weaken your immune response. making you more atrisk to not fight the virus. its only good if/when the virus has been handled and then still overly symptomatic of immune system symptoms. then and only then give meds that have immune dampening features

in short. it is not a covid killer but is a immune response dampener.. so not a great treatment for covid pre covid nor during covid illness.

other meds are better at the post covid immune response stuff

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 10:04:41 PM

.. the link mentions
"any device, technology, or product used in the administration of or to enhance the use or effect of, such vaccine"

the blogger massively and falsly tries to make it sound like that statement is the reason why ivermectin is not used.. he is wrong
that statement is about vials, needles, syringes..

its the products that are used with the vaccine.. . again WITH THE VACCINE
its not to do with other treatments against the disease.

ivermectin is not used because its parasite killing properties do not convert over to virus killing properties. ivermectins secondary function as a immune response dampening. does work to dampen the immune response. meaning less symptoms of immune response. which is only good when its the immune system that has gone overboard
meaning not good to use it before an infection as it weaken your immune response. making you more atrisk to not fight the virus. its only good if/when the virus has been handled and then still overly symptomatic of immune system symptoms. then and only then give meds that have immune dampening features

in short. it is not a covid killer but is a immune response dampener.. so not a great treatment for covid pre covid nor during covid illness.

other meds are better at the post covid immune response stuff

Ivermectin is not used, or allowed by the CDC, for the simple reason that it cures Covid, fast. It probably cures a bunch of other things in the same way that Fenbendazole cures cancer fast, but we aren't talking about the other things Ivermectin cures.

If there isn't any Covid, why have a vaccine for it at all? No vaccine, no money. So the CDC needs to get rid of Ivermectin and everything else that cures or reduces Covid... like simple vitamin D.

That's literally all there is to it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 10:13:21 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2021, 10:38:15 PM by franky1

it doesnt cure covid fast
the studies say it impacts the symptoms of the immune response.

here is the funny thing.
you want to advertise a pharma product that doesnt do what its meant to. for a use its not intended for..

hmmm.. sounds like your the guy angry at your own hypocrisy by saying certain treatments shouldnt be used even if they are intended "coz natural immunity will take care of it"

yes you want to suppress peoples immunity pretending the drug also kills covid(proven not to)
but something that can aid the immune system to kill covid you want banned..

seems you dont care about the immune system and just want to advertise a product not for for the job people want

are you really that dense to not even read your own influencers pitched opinions to you.
do you not take time to think about what your pillmill salesmen is selling you.
are you just on auto pilot re-publishing nonsense from pillmill doctors trying to make money

ivermectin does not kill viruses..
the closest it came.. was this
it stops the human cell function which leads to the human cell not being used as a factory
side effect is the human cells normal metabolism is shut off too

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 11:22:02 PM

it doesnt cure covid fast
the studies say it impacts the symptoms of the immune response.

here is the funny thing.
you want to advertise a pharma product that doesnt do what its meant to. for a use its not intended for..

hmmm.. sounds like your the guy angry at your own hypocrisy by saying certain treatments shouldnt be used even if they are intended "coz natural immunity will take care of it"

yes you want to suppress peoples immunity pretending the drug also kills covid(proven not to)
but something that can aid the immune system to kill covid you want banned..

seems you dont care about the immune system and just want to advertise a product not for for the job people want

are you really that dense to not even read your own influencers pitched opinions to you.
do you not take time to think about what your pillmill salesmen is selling you.
are you just on auto pilot re-publishing nonsense from pillmill doctors trying to make money

ivermectin does not kill viruses..
the closest it came.. was this
it stops the human cell function which leads to the human cell not being used as a factory
side effect is the human cells normal metabolism is shut off too

We are talking in a forum. We are playing all kinds of word games and not. Semantics are used at times and not at others.

The point? If a person has Covid, is in bed with it, and he takes Ivermectin, in 2 or 3 days he is up and around, and in a week he is back to his normal life. I call it cured. Call it what you want.

Note that everybody is different.
Some who take Ivermectin ahead of time will never get Covid.
Some bed ridden will get well in a day. A few might take 2 weeks.
And one or two might be allergic to Ivermectin.
Some very sick ones will still die; nothing will save them.

Read the studies.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: