Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:22:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think COVID19 is a scam?  (Read 10663 times)
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 06:26:42 AM

Fact is i dont know anyone personally who died from the non existend virus.  

I do, and its pretty sad because it was totally avoidable. The caretakers of an old lady refused to wear masks because they were like you and didn't believe in the virus. They got infected with covid, passed it on to the old lady, and she died within a month.

I also know people who died from corona and I know people who were in the ICU and recovered. My parents live right next to a retirement home where a lot of younger disabled people live. Unfortunately the staff didn't close down the home for visitors when the first corona wave was happening and they ended up with many cases. The virus is definitely real.

It is not a joke but real threat. I have seen causalities in my own family and in my surroundings as well. It should be taken seriously and everybody should get vaccinated whatever vaccine is available in their country without wasting any time. I also got Sino-Vac which is approved by WHO and majority of population is getting this vaccine in my country.
Dear friends, covid-19 is a real disease. A relative of mine passed away today. I am saying that all people should be vaccinated and if you feel any symptoms, you should see a doctor. Your heart is pounding and you are weak inside. I have not been vaccinated, but I will be vaccinated soon.

Everyone knows that a lot of people have died because of this covid-19. So it is not a scam and is real.

The real question however should be whether it is a natural virus or it is something build in the laboratories to control the world and the population.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 07:18:01 AM

Everyone knows that a lot of people have died because of this covid-19. So it is not a scam and is real.

I live in one of the 'hardest hit' regions on the planet and have for the whole duration of this scamdemic.  I personally know of zero people who even went to the hospital for 'covid' in the last year and a half, and I have a relatively large circle of friends and associates.  On the other hand, I personally know of several people who had to go to the hospital or lay in their home 'paralyzed' (whatever that means) within days of getting AstraZeneca and Sinovac respectively.  Both were relatively aged family members of some of our employees.

I also know from personal experience that two hospitals were basically close down with no patients even while the news media breathlessly reported on overloaded hospital conditions because of the 'pandemic'.

quote author=virasog link=topic=5270928.msg57486952#msg57486952 date=1626589602]
The real question however should be whether it is a natural virus or it is something build in the laboratories to control the world and the population.

There is not much question in my mind.  It was engineered by basically the same set of people who had already developed the basic 'vaccine' for it.  That is an extra good reason to avoid the gene therapy injection as I look at things.  But, to each his own.  Darwinian evolution has elements of both good decision making and dumb luck.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 08:07:44 AM

I live in one of the 'hardest hit' regions on the planet and have for the whole duration of this scamdemic.  I personally know of zero people who even went to the hospital for 'covid' in the last year and a half, and I have a relatively large circle of friends and associates.  On the other hand, I personally know of several people who had to go to the hospital or lay in their home 'paralyzed' (whatever that means) within days of getting AstraZeneca and Sinovac respectively.  Both were relatively aged family members of some of our employees.

I also know from personal experience that two hospitals were basically close down with no patients even while the news media breathlessly reported on overloaded hospital conditions because of the 'pandemic'.

quote author=virasog link=topic=5270928.msg57486952#msg57486952 date=1626589602]

There is not much question in my mind.  It was engineered by basically the same set of people who had already developed the basic 'vaccine' for it.  That is an extra good reason to avoid the gene therapy injection as I look at things.  But, to each his own.  Darwinian evolution has elements of both good decision making and dumb luck.

Moral of the story is that we are at the disposal of the Evil Governments along with the pharmaceutical companies who have planned a sweet death to us without the destructions and side effects of the war.  Sad 

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 08:51:40 AM

Corona virus is a completely natural cure for many people many times good people test but corona is positive so it is very difficult to give accurate information whether it is a scam or not many times this process does not work in the case of coronavirus. The body cannot catch the attack of this germ it cannot fight off coronavirus on its own. For this you need a resistance that your body has developed separately there is no guarantee that this war will end.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 08:54:19 AM

-----

Moral of the story is that we are at the disposal of the Evil Governments along with the pharmaceutical companies who have planned a sweet death to us without the destructions and side effects of the war.  Sad 

maybe, but not quite, as all those are presumably the scenario that will suit your pallet. There can be other reason why this is happening, and maybe the things you mentioned above is not the case.

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 11:30:13 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2021, 11:42:02 PM by hornetsnest

#MOARMUTATIONS  #TECHNOCRATVACCINEPASSPORTREGIME$$$$ Grin

I will just leave this here  Cool #acrisisforeveryoccassion #globalidpretext

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 03:39:26 PM

BA-ha-ha-ha!  You've been chumped.  If you would have listened to us 'anti-vaxer conspiracy theorists' you would have seen this coming a mile away.  Now run along and burn down the city.  That is exactly what 'they' want.  And need.

You're acting as if I did not see this coming, I did. I am not surprised the commies in California chose to reinstate their mask mandate, or for the US to start masking up 3 year olds, or for Israel to reinstate their mask mandate after one of the most successful vaccine roll out programs in the world.

Paranoia and fear do not allow for rational decision making.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 04:22:33 PM

There is not much question in my mind.  It was engineered

care to show proof
a sequence that lacks palindromes and introns. but has indels..

if you dont know what im talking about then you dont know anything about how gene editing happens
it took me only a hour to look this up.
so instead of spending days and months with your 'no doubts in your mind' lacks of proof and lacks of knowledge rants..
try researching facts and then find the answer for yourself about if it was lab created

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 10:09:53 PM

Still waiting for f1 to show proof of isolation of the virus rather than the building of it through snip/cut and paste.

Watch the video at the link below.

EXCLUSIVE! Dr. David Martin Just Ended COVID, Fauci, DOJ, Politicians in ONE INTERVIEW

Stew Peters talked with Dr. David Martin in an historical interview with inarguable fact-based exposure that should be seen by the entire world as an absolute end to the COVID narrative.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
hornetsnest

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 11:21:57 PM

Ex-Obama Official: Unvaccinated Americans Should Not Be Allowed to Work, Have Access to Children

Former Obama administration Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said Tuesday on CNN’s “OutFront” that Americans who have not received a coronavirus vaccine should not be allowed to work or have access to children and be limited on where they are allowed to go.

Sebelius said, “We’re in a situation where we have a wildly effective vaccine, multiple choices, lots available, free of charge, and we have folks who are just saying I won’t do it. I think that it’s time to say to those folks, it’s fine if you don’t choose to get vaccinated. You may not come to work. You may not have access to a situation where you’re going to put my grandchildren in jeopardy. Where you might kill them, or you might put them in a situation where they’re going to carry the virus to someone in a high-risk position.”

She continued, “That’s, I think the point where we are, is freedom is one thing, but freedom when you harm others like secondhand smoke and issues that we’ve dealt with very clearly in the past you can’t drive drunk. You can drink, but you can’t drive drunk because you can injure other people. You can’t smoke inside of a public place where you can give cancer to someone else in spite of their never having been a smoker.”

Sebelius added, “So I think we’re reaching that point in the United States where those of us who are vaccinated, I want to take off my mask. I want to be able to live my life with vaccination, and right now, I’m being impinged on by people who say I don’t want to get vaccinated. It’s fine. I want them to maybe have a limitation on where they can go and who they can possibly infect.”

"Very odd that covid barely “mutated” for a year, but once vaccines were rolled out, suddenly a whole Greek alphabet of “variants” appeared. But the unvaccinated are somehow to blame and are most at risk? Logic, folks. It’s a life saver"

"The 'vaccine' wasn't invented for 'Covid'.
'Covid' was invented for the 'vaccine'."

"Proof of a negative test will no longer be enough"

UK PM Boris Johnson says that after all over-18s have had the chance to get both Covid jabs, full vaccination will be required for entry into "nightclubs and other venues where large crowds gather"

Both @nadhimzahawi & @michaelgove have said that a ‘Vaccine only’ passport would be discriminatory. Yet today the government announced they’ll be mandating them. It’s clearly not a government. It’s a criminal regime.

Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 02:41:10 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2021, 02:53:27 AM by franky1

Still waiting for f1 to show proof of isolation of the virus

you have been linked it many times over the year.
heck just one link i can remember i sent you 4 times{1}{2}{3}{4} and you completely voided any attempt of reading it

maybe seek some professional advice about your dementia/blindness

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 03:37:02 PM

Still waiting for f1 to show proof of isolation of the virus

you have been linked it many times over the year.
heck just one link i can remember i sent you 4 times{1}{2}{3}{4} and you completely voided any attempt of reading it

maybe seek some professional advice about your dementia/blindness

If a person said he flexed his knees and jumped to the moon from a standing start, who would believe him? But if he showed the video, showed the notebook record, showed he preparations, brought forth his witnesses, showed the cracked concrete of his jumping pad, and included evidence of the actual moon rover along with other things the astronauts had left on the moon and that he brought back... folks might start to believe him.

But if he doesn't do all those things, but only says over and over thousands of times that he jumped to the moon, and even if he writes up abstracts about the results he is creating after he jumped back from the moon, there is no proof he did it. For all anybody knows, he might be a liar thousands upon thousands of times.

That's the kind of thing we find in all your links. We only find people saying/writing thousands upon thousands of times that they isolated the virus, and then what they did with the thing they isolated. We also find in a few places, where they explain their isolation process as a searching for snippets of sequences that they pasted together like a puzzle to create something they then call a virus.

Imagine a scientist who needs a mouse to do some experimenting on. He has a big cage full of hundreds of mice, rats, hamsters, guinea pigs, and gerbils. So, he gets out his handy trash grabber pickup tool, and reaches it into the cage, grabs a mouse, and ISOLATES it from the other animals, by pulling it out of the cage and setting it on his work table.

You can define any word any way that you like. But if you don't express your definition, isolate means to separate something from the rest of the stuff... not to put a puzzle together.

Show us the lab notebook and video evidence along with the names and contact points of somebody who separated the virus out of some snot, mucus, lung tissues, etc., so that we can know for a fact that the virus was isolated. It's not in any of your links.

And, I'm not saying that it doesn't exist. But prove that it does exist by not debunking yourself all the time by saying that I'm debunked, but you can't even find the proof, yourself. Your lies are getting as bad as all those jokers who talk about isolating, but can't show us their process of doing the isolation.

In fact, show us the whole process of ANY virus being isolated by anybody anywhere if you can.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 03:58:02 PM

READ THE LINKS

you lacking to read the links is YOUR problem

if you dont understand the processes shown in the links there is details in the links to contact those that done it..
so if you really want to know. all you have to do is read the links

avoiding reading it. avoiding learning. avoiding understanding is not proof that there is no info

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 04:35:50 PM

READ THE LINKS

if you dont understand the processes shown in the links there is details in the links to contact those that done it..

avoiding reading it. avoiding learning. avoiding understanding is not proof that there is no info

Reading all these links would take days. I have read some, and what I have read hasn't said anything more than convoluted "we isolated the virus."

Copy and paste is simple. You could easily locate and copy a small bit of text that heads up the actual isolating part, and paste it here. Maybe you could paste the ending text, as well, to show where the isolation part ends.

If you say that the whole thing is isolating the virus, either you are wacky, or the deffiniton of isolation has been changed.

Cool

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 04:55:49 PM

There rumors that says it is a biochemical weapon used by the Chinese to take over the world silently while taking away people's lives and wrecking many countries economy. Since it is just a rumor, we cannot be certain about yet if we'll take a look at it logically, maybe it can be true since China was able to recover right away after the pandemic started. Considering the number of deaths caused by the virus, it could also make sense that it is legitimate that it does exist. The pandemic has been going on for so long already and yet some countries are not yet able to take it under control. If ever this is just a scheme to reduce and prevent overpopulation or take advantage of the people's fear, rage will surely come from many as it takes away their living and the lives of their loved ones.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 05:01:22 PM

There rumors that says it is a biochemical weapon used by the Chinese to take over the world silently while taking away people's lives and wrecking many countries economy. Since it is just a rumor, we cannot be certain about yet if we'll take a look at it logically, maybe it can be true since China was able to recover right away after the pandemic started. Considering the number of deaths caused by the virus, it could also make sense that it is legitimate that it does exist. The pandemic has been going on for so long already and yet some countries are not yet able to take it under control. If ever this is just a scheme to reduce and prevent overpopulation or take advantage of the people's fear, rage will surely come from many as it takes away their living and the lives of their loved ones.
Its not a rumor graphene oxide is used as a weapon, people still get shot at.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 01:22:20 PM

There rumors that says it is a biochemical weapon used by the Chinese to take over the world silently while taking away people's lives and wrecking many countries economy.

There's a lot of rumors that will come out but what's important now is that we already have the vaccine to live our life normal again. They blame everything to China because they started the virus, but regardless of how started, as long as there's no evidence, there's nothing to blame, also it's hard to prove that a country is making a chemical weapon for mass destruction. Lots of people had died in the pandemic, but the world will recover, people has get back to work so our economy will slowly recover as well.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 08:43:29 PM

READ THE LINKS

Reading all these links would take days. I have read some, and what I have read hasn't said anything more than convoluted "we isolated the virus."

Copy and paste is simple. You could easily locate and copy a small bit of text that heads up the actual isolating part, and paste it here. Maybe you could paste the ending text, as well, to show where the isolation part ends.

If you say that the whole thing is isolating the virus, either you are wacky, or the deffiniton of isolation has been changed.

Cool

already done..
last year you went on a rant that it should involve using centrifuges to separate the materials into layer
i pasted the bit that mentioned that

please sort your memory out or look at your post history
you ask the same questions you get the answers and a few weeks later you circle back as if its a new topic to you where you never asked before

learn and remember
i know it may take you days to read it..
but you have been asking for months..
so how about. stop asking for months and take the days to read it

read it, learn it remember it

hornetsnest

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 10:07:20 PM

The plan is to show how Chinese system was in the best position to control the scamdemic and propose a similiar style system to the west while at the same time using climate justice to bring western standards of living down and bring African and thrird world countries living standards up. "The weak willed,the treacherous and cowardly hope that if they feed and appease the crocodile enough, the crocodile will eat him last". #itsnotjustaconspiracytheory

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 05:07:30 AM

lying politician is nothing new, caught and trying to weasel out Dutch Prime Minister
https://youtu.be/6iNzCv3arOw
Clearly not fit to steer country

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: