Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new guy looking for CREDIBLE TRUSTWORTHY MEMBERS  (Read 117 times)
mcgadgets (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 01:18:20 PM

hey whatsup fellas i got into the crypto game back in about febuary and tho ive learned some my main thing is making profit off bitcoloan im not sure what you all may think of its but so far ive PROFITTED  2grand http://  locally ive been buying and selling pallets thats got me with alotof merch to rid of well  im looking for my next venture and ive got a few ideas one being lending on here i see others have this going on already  i also buy used electronics printers laptops phones old video game systems etc if anyones interested in selling things of such please pm me anyway im looking for a partner with a reputable record  one whos got web design skills and other software/programming wouldnt hurt and business minded as well im not asking you to invest any cash i got that part covered mostly just build websites and for products that i may sell or money i may loan be the escrow if anyones seriously interested PM me and lets build an EMPIRE
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AnoniX1

Activity: 237
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 06:43:17 PM

What I'm looking for are punctuation marks.

Really...This is the worst buisness related opener I have seen a long time. I would never work with someone who write like this in public (not even in private).

Freebitco.in refpool closed. DM for more infos.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2021, 05:44:51 AM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

i also buy used electronics printers laptops phones old video game systems etc if anyones interested in selling things of such please pm me
I highly doubt any of the sellers would approach you from here... You might want to either create a new thread on "one" of the following two boards or just look through the threads in there:

anyway im looking for a partner with a reputable record  one whos got web design skills and other software/programming
~Snipped~
just build websites
The following list might come in handy: Overview of Bitcointalk Designers
- Make sure to check each one of their "Ann" threads as well.

for products that i may sell or money i may loan be the escrow

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 11:45:46 AM

Hi mate, I think you are not on right place and this approach should be different. After someone read your post he is not so clear about your attention and what kind of ideas you want to realize. Put it clearer, put it with full details and write it on better English. Take care, good luck.
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2021, 04:22:00 PM

You do not need to create a site to be able to sell in this forum, the problem here lies in the shipping fees, which leads to a high price of anything you want to sell.
some people in this forum love privacy, you will not find many here who want to sell or buy electronic devices or physical things that can be obtained on other websites.

The partner will be the guarantor that your products are original and therefore there are no complications in reshipping again or incompatibility of the things you ordered.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2021, 07:24:04 PM

Footing your rank on here, I don't see any reputable members of this forum who'll be interested in your offer even Vod that use to be the type of person who's always interested in new project development won't be interested if he's still active on this forum.
If you have the money to cover the project development, I will advise you to look for DEV on here or Fiverr instead which you'll pay using escrow service on here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: