Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will everyone still believe in Elon Musk?  (Read 1743 times)
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 01:30:38 PM

Elon Musk is an influential person in cryptocurrency because he has a wide network to manipulate. He often voices out his opinion on Twitter and many people believe him. I wonder why because he just usually instills fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD), among his followers. As for your question, it just really depends on someone if he will believe Elon's opinions about crypto. However, one must also know the risk of just following someone's advice and move when we are talking about money because not every piece of advice is something worth following. Everyone that decides to enter the world of crypto must know how to read the charts on his own and how to do technical and data analysis. So that he would never fear of missing out and just decide impulsively because of the hype.
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 02:59:17 PM

maybe in.terms of business.there are still many people who believe in.the performance of Elon Musk.even though he.has.issued a lot.of controversial.statements that have caused.the price of bitcoin to drop, what's more, he.only intends.to promote himself.to be famous for the.business he.has, for example, he.does promote himself.on Twitter and several other social.media accounts.to get.an advantage in.his.business
Gcrypto786

Activity: 259
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 03:08:34 PM

I think it is hypocritical to scold Musk when he criticizes Bitcoin, and to praise him when he is optimistic about Bitcoin. I think he should take his thoughts and concerns about Bitcoin seriously, because many outsiders have these ideas. But at the same time, people should ignore his flip-flops on Twitter or act like a child. Elon Musk is just a person like everyone else. Stop using Elon Musk as an argument for or against Bitcoin, but actually listen to what he has to say and think about whether you have the answer.

We are not hypocrites, we support Bitcoin. What do you think we are going to do?

Elon Musk aim is not clear as in his tweets when Elon support DogeCoin then the price of Dogecoin pump and reach $0.7 but why it suddenly down? why it only stop at $0.7 instead to reach $1 as it was very close to it? so those big Whales(Elon Musk) are manipulating the market as they needed.
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2021, 03:13:31 PM

Yes, I still believe that in the realities out there, and inherently conspiracies, there is a much higher level of risk.  Elon isn't really as damaging to the market as everyone else thinks.  He is just a naturally impulsive person, whether he intentionally or not to create a short or long position for profit based on his vast influence and connections.  But to me, he is already a successful businessman, a billionaire.  And I think he's selfish at times.

ninkdwi

Activity: 364
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 03:19:15 PM

from the start I did not trust anyone here because in my opinion trusting other people is not justified in this crypto world because if the person we trust makes a mistake then we will automatically hate that person, therefore I never trust anyone. As for Elon Musk, I don't trust him, but to keep up with the information he gives I follow him because I think this is good enough to be used as research material so I can take advantage of these people.
maybe you think I'm a hypocrite not trusting people but following the development of that person. but for me this is rational because what makes me here is to get profit so that I can get a bright life in old age.
i don't really care about the dramas that are made and the pumps that elon makes what i care about is how i secure my assets for old age and how i can take advantage of what they have done
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 03:20:29 PM

I think it is hypocritical to scold Musk when he criticizes Bitcoin, and to praise him when he is optimistic about Bitcoin. I think he should take his thoughts and concerns about Bitcoin seriously, because many outsiders have these ideas. But at the same time, people should ignore his flip-flops on Twitter or act like a child. Elon Musk is just a person like everyone else. Stop using Elon Musk as an argument for or against Bitcoin, but actually listen to what he has to say and think about whether you have the answer.

We are not hypocrites, we support Bitcoin. What do you think we are going to do?

The problem with Elon Musk is actually his supporters. Although I completely understand that he is one of the richest people in the world and he holds great value of influence, sometimes, even when he is wrong people do still follow him.

I remember, Elon tweeted something that is related to vaccine and people reacted negatively to him. He went against Science and fact! In addition, I remember him tweeting about the rise of DogeCoin and the latter's price increased tenfold. At this point, just take advantage of whatever he tweets about since his influence affects greatly with thousands of his followers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2021, 03:24:24 PM

I saw few video about him talking about doge its like he is trolling people on crypto and internet for showing because of him coin like that can have value that high. and after crypto market start crashing he start want to get more attention people with tesla for crypto again . i personally just want tell people should stop believe famous people just because he is rich or viral. seems like he want manipulate crypto market again.
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2021, 03:33:19 PM

it can be said that elon musk is very influential on bitcoin, before everyone believed in the words of elon musk about bitcoin, but i think now everyone has lost faith in elon musk, except for the sheep of elon musk's followers who still believe in elon musk, because he has made everyone disappointed, with his own act of posting negative things about bitcoin..

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 04:07:31 PM

IMO, I think we cannot judge Elon Musk this time, Just because of his criticism, let us consider that Elon Musk is a real-world businessman he is involved in two of the most technologically advanced companies in the world *Tesla and *SpaceX correct me if I'm wrong? so he was interested in technology-based enterprises and because Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the product of a revolutionary technology called blockchain that's why we can presume that Elon Musk is also interested in crypto the mistakes are within us because we listen and take those simple tweets as advice from wealthy and influential persons like Elon Musk. just remember it's our money that's why the responsibility is within our own hands and not on other people. Just ignore Elon Musk's tweets and focus on something to avoid stress.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 06:26:48 PM

Though people criticize Musk for recent crash, all crypto currency lovers still do expect his positive tweets towards Bitcoins and other crypto currencies. Since he is one among who can move market up and down, his each small positive comments on crypto currency has become an important factor being looked at.

However, crypto will still be on its own trend besides who would manipulate now and then.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 08:48:04 PM

This is how everyone is. If someone shares the same opinion as you, he is a good guy. If the same guy starts to share a different opinion, he is a hypocrite and a shit head. People will always want to oppose those who don't share the same thought. They won't even listen, even though the person is right.
The same thing is happening over here. Everyone loved Elon when he said bitcoin is great. Now everyone hates him because he said bitcoin has some issues that needs to be fixed. Everyone was happy when the price was rising (even when he was shilling for doge). But now he is evil because the market crashed. I am sure everyone will change their opinion on him as soon as Elon starts shilling for crypto currencies again.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Brorasael17

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 02:25:12 AM

Elon is very inconsistent.  Today he is a supporter of crypto but tomorrow he is not a supporter of crypto.  Do you want to believe him?  Of course I don't believe him, it's better for us to invest in coins that have good fundamentals.

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 02:31:12 AM

In terms of what envisioning, yes I still have a confidence on him. But with influencing no, because that is another thing . Crypto currency is not his forte but payment system is. With his accumulation of bitcoin is ok but with dogecoin, there is something to do with that odd decision. A greater project to let the dogecoin be a force in crypto in the next bull run or just a fad.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 06:47:48 AM

I believe that for now, not everyone believes in Elon, maybe some of us have felt disappointed with Elon's attitude, Elon has made a wound in our hearts, has scratched the wound in the heart, wounds that have left an imprint need time to heal, even though they have healed but the pain is still felt, that's how I feel for now to Elon Musk, I hope you understand..
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 08:55:19 AM

First of all, Everyone doesn't have to believe in Elon musk, like you said, he is just another human like everyone else.
But to me, the reason I saw that triggered the anger against Elon was how he turned almost immediately after announcing that Tesla bought those Bitcoin worth some billions to tweet again against Bitcoins energy consumption like he never knew what it was all about. I personally don't oppose him for what he said but the circumstance of it all.
KeikoKitagawa18

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

World Family Coin

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 10:57:59 AM

Because Elon is the richest man on this planet, so everyone will follow what he said. I know she looks like manipulated the market but i think at the end of the day she will support bitcoin and make crypto community more solid and make cryptocurrency more popular because of hes influence.

●   Space Knight   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  WFC  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Donations Platform  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 12:12:28 PM

even though there.are people who criticize.bitcoin, we will also continue to defend.as much as possible, this is.like what Elon Musk did.with his.statement which sometimes makes.us dizzy.with very significant.price drops.and sometimes his.statement can.make bitcoin at a price which is high enough to make other people very difficult to guess what will happen next, but behind that statement, everyone knows.that Elon Musk is.also looking for his popularity.and profit in.a business.with his.controversial statements.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 12:15:40 PM

I believe that for now, not everyone believes in Elon, maybe some of us have felt disappointed with Elon's attitude, Elon has made a wound in our hearts, has scratched the wound in the heart, wounds that have left an imprint need time to heal, even though they have healed but the pain is still felt, that's how I feel for now to Elon Musk, I hope you understand..
luckily i never followed his twitter account at all. It's better for me never to read twitter than I'll be indecisive with my own analysis. But back to each person. It could be that there are still many who believe in Elon and his twitter.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 01:07:12 PM

I agree. In fact, the people who are criticizing Elon are just small people and they are children. Musk is also just a human, which means he has his own arguments, reasoning, and actions with his thoughts on bitcoin issues. Maybe people in the community are too sensitive to these states. They even only look at Elon as a sole reason to do commercial costs in the market. They spam Elon's account. That is shameful.
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 01:48:17 PM

I agree. In fact, the people who are criticizing Elon are just small people and they are children. Musk is also just a human, which means he has his own arguments, reasoning, and actions with his thoughts on bitcoin issues. Maybe people in the community are too sensitive to these states. They even only look at Elon as a sole reason to do commercial costs in the market. They spam Elon's account. That is shameful.

You don't say. You mean an adult who's 50 years old and behaves on Twitter like a 10 year old is actually a grown up adult? Fantastic! Good luck with baby Elon.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: