Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you really miss it?  (Read 619 times)
Rakeshten

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 05:19:49 PM

There will be good projects in the future but I don't think they will be like Bitcoin. As we all know that Ethereum is the 2nd number in the crypto market, so It can follow Bitcoin and get a good place in the future, it is already in a great place but maybe more than today's. I think now no one can surpass Bitcoin, because it is most demanded and famous crypto. Many people only know about BTC they don't know about others. It can be possible but I don't think so. Let's see what will happen in the future Cheesy

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 05:27:18 PM

When there is insane price rise like that of dogecoin, everyone will be talking about how they should have, could have, would have bought dogecoin when the price was below one cent but now, they have missed it. The truth here is that, when there is a huge rise in price, it only few people that benefit contrary to popular opinion! The sure way of making money in cryptocurrency is to have long term approach to quality coin like bitcoin, ethereum etc!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: