Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:35:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i find alt coins before they explod  (Read 1367 times)
idk what to say (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 07:05:42 AM

so i havent invested anything in crpto YET (idk i want to see if bitcoin goes down lol il probly invest a bit into bitcoin and eth now tho) so yea as the title says how can i find alt coins that havent blown up.

ps im a total newb so any tips will be welcomed and thanked!  Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 07:51:29 AM

There are various things that must be used as consideration before try to invest in the altcoin

1. YOu must find the hyped coin
2. The liquidity must be big to attract more and more buyers
3. It was running by the trusted team
4. The project will have a good news will come soon

In my opinion there are no indicators that accurately predict which coin that will be going to the moon but this based on what i have seen on some moon coins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 07:59:29 AM

You simply cant. As said here there are factors affecting the sudden price action. Another thing is that coins that have a potential price rising needs a good news from the project team and probably a breakthrough product added by good partnerships that could help hype up the coin and make headlines.

There are various things that must be used as consideration before try to invest in the altcoin

1. YOu must find the hyped coin
2. The liquidity must be big to attract more and more buyers
3. It was running by the trusted team
4. The project will have a good news will come soon

In my opinion there are no indicators that accurately predict which coin that will be going to the moon but this based on what i have seen on some moon coins.

However, there are several channel in TG who could help you but very aware of those projects. Satoshi street bets are also good one telegram group.
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 08:11:37 AM

There is a way to know if a coin brand new through coinmarketcap and yes I recommend coinmarketcap for this because you know the project is real but that doesn't mean they are scam free, I suggest you do your own research very wisely

https://coinmarketcap.com/new/

anu1908

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 09:32:01 AM

there are a lot of ways. you need to spend a lot of time monitoring the market. join telegram groups, follow twitter accounts, join various forums, etc. even if you did all of that, there is no guarantee you'll find the next 100x. in short, it also depends on your luck.
idk what to say (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 12:27:50 PM

There is no surefire way to find an altcoin whose price is about to explode. An expert who has been trading for years will also find it difficult to answer this because price movements are basically difficult to predict and analysts are only able to analyze them. In my opinion, the most important thing in investing in altcoins is the market cap value and other than that I think it's just speculation

what would a good market cap be?
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 01:20:07 PM

IMO, If you are completely new in this space, putting your money on the cryptocurrencies that haven't yet "blow up" is has a bigger risk than putting on BTC and ETH. You should always have Bitcoin as the main allocation of your funds.

Since you being new here, you better get used to how this space works. Unfortunately, currently, there are a lot of scam/failed cryptocurrencies projects that keep popping up, and if you didn't have a basic knowledge(how the technological & economical works behind the coin) about how cryptocurrencies behaved and also investing blindly, there is no different with gambling.

~
However, there are several channel in TG who could help you but very aware of those projects. Satoshi street bets are also good one telegram group.
Making a decision based on the TG channel is worse than taking a look at the fundamentals behind the project. Even if those indicators don't indicate the project will be successful, it will allow you to analyze the prosperity/potency of the project.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 01:20:24 PM

this is a very difficult thing, even experts in the field of crypto are difficult to find the answer. because finding hidden gems is very difficult if not impossible. because nowadays coins with low marketcap are difficult to rise, without the support of influential people. so forget to find coins like this, the ratio might be 1 in 1000. you will just spend a lot of money just trying to find coins that will pump high.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 01:37:45 PM

That is difficult question to answer, we don't know which altcoin that will go explode but if you planning to invest a meme coin then that is not good idea.. I think you better do research the project not just invest and invest without research you will likely lose your money.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 02:30:03 PM

actually too speculated to follow the signals given by some people in social media groups. but many people follow this way.
because sometimes it happens with the right market analysis but sometimes everything goes blank.
to find an asset that can be like that, I don't play with new altcoins. I prefer top market assets when dumped. and I will wait for that momentum to happen. because I have confidence in assets that a severe dump will definitely improve with the pump in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2021, 02:37:06 PM

so i havent invested anything in crpto YET (idk i want to see if bitcoin goes down lol il probly invest a bit into bitcoin and eth now tho) so yea as the title says how can i find alt coins that havent blown up.

you have to spend your time to explore telegram group that specially discuss about new project. Alot group there and have active discussion about the plus and minus from a project. Your own research will help you to improve skill and make it as weapon to survive in crypto market.

There is a way to know if a coin brand new through coinmarketcap and yes I recommend coinmarketcap for this because you know the project is real but that doesn't mean they are scam free, I suggest you do your own research very wisely

https://coinmarketcap.com/new/
personally i never check new project here. recently the list contain shitproject only with no developtment in utility.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 02:43:24 PM

No one will know which coin will explode because that is a mystery. We can only analyze one by one of the coins at the market, buy it with some money, and just hope that coin can explode someday. If you confuse deciding, I think you can buy bitcoin and not search for the other coins, but you need to have patience because bitcoin can not increase quickly. Or you can try to search for the top 20 coins lists and invest in a low coin price. The crypto world is not easy to predict and sometimes, our analysis can not accurately.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 02:49:54 PM

ps im a total newb so any tips will be welcomed and thanked!  Smiley
coinmarketcap always provide new coins/project and they send notifications actually for community. Wherein it's up you to check if it's good or not. In fact most new projects through coinmarketcap always explode at first release, but be careful because most of them as well were good only at first, what i mean after weeks or months there are some that didn't last afterwards. so i suggest to pick new projects with a genuine team behind so that you know how good it is and if it really can guarantee a good return after all.
Saidasun

Activity: 334
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 02:57:29 PM

Look for topics with low view counts and post counts and that will probably be newly launched alt coins. You can have a look at new altcoins that have been added to the exchange to.
Kunotcoin

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 03:00:44 PM

Actually, it is impossible to predict that kind of scenario, unless you will travel in advance in the future, sounds like a sci-fi movie, Although there's some useful method that needs to be followed like the trend, the purpose of the project, etc. as we know today many of the altcoin projects was using multiple networks like Eth, Bsc, Polygon, Heco, Polka and many more. so the important thing is what are trendy use cases now, is it NTF, Swap/DEx, Gambling, etc. just compare it and then make a judgment or just simply speculate. for additional knowledge read those whitepapers to know more about the project.  
Saidasun

Activity: 334
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 03:04:05 PM

Investing in coins that already have a good price, is the right choice. but if you want to find new coins that have not exploded, you should look for them at CMC or Coinecko..you will find the latest information on coins that will have good value in the future
You cannot earn as much money if they are already popular because to earn a big profit you need to catch the coin before it pumps most altcoins after that first pump disappear and collapse and become worthless.
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 03:04:36 PM

I am sure nobody can give you a perfect suggestion regarding your point because it's really hard to find those altcoins which are going to explode, it's unpredictable. As you mentioned that you're new in cryptocurrency space so you have to be very careful never believe somebody's advises or suggestions at once you must research yourself to find suitable altcoins which must be strong on both technical and fundamental basis.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 03:12:11 PM

The most interesting thing about all these alt coins is that the difficulty in knowing which exact coin is going to explode. The least coin is the that always end up surprising people. If you are looking for popular coin, you are liking looking for a coin that is already at it highest top. Because most alt that has future doesn't necessarily means they made much noise. One of the things to look out for in a coin is the team behind the coin and probably the number of investors they are able to bring to partner with them. That's one of my thing and other things follows.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 03:23:16 PM

it's hard to know which new coins will explode but the quick way for me to want to have the best coins on the first sale comes on Binance's Launchpad, it will make it easier for you to get new coins and nothing to lose in my opinion

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 03:54:08 PM

GO AND Learn how to trade the market. make sure you understand how the market works and also beware of pump and dump projects. that will easily waste your funds. also you can use bots that read large number of social posts to give you results of what people are talking about. my advise is to find a very good coin buy and buy more of that token and wait for the market reaction on it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: