Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why do you keep allcoins?  (Read 1761 times)
RbiggerG

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 02:47:05 PM

many of us are aware that sometimes the coins that have recently gone up are quite drastic, even though we have made quite significant profits, but still hope that in the future it will rise more than the coins btt, doge and others rose from the golden age they have peaked now.

if that happens how long do you have to wait 2 years, 3 years, 5 years or...?

while new coins are popping up all the time, still waiting for him to peak again?
Bitcoin and altcoins aren't the same. Different altcoins provide different use cases and features. Most people invest in those coins because they want to make quick profit. If the project or the coin has good development and community, highly likely the project will succeed, causing the price to go up. Hence people hold those altcoin hoping to make some good profit. Once they make the profit, most of them go back to bitcoin. This is how the market usually works (and why you will be seeing that when the price of bitcoin is bullish, altcoins don't seem to have the same bull run).

That is the ideal world we are dreaming of. In an ideal world every alt coin would offer genuine features, but that is actually not the case. Most of them are copy cats that have nothing new to offer and just are out for investors money and grab some quick bucks. There is a very little number of alt coins that is really worth investing in because they do offer genuine features, with anonymity and privacy features being at the forefront. Anything else isn't really of utter importance to the users.

kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 05:29:47 PM

many of us are aware that sometimes the coins that have recently gone up are quite drastic, even though we have made quite significant profits, but still hope that in the future it will rise more than the coins btt, doge and others rose from the golden age they have peaked now.

while new coins are popping up all the time, still waiting for him to peak again?

I also keep some old altcoins like btt, aurora, bnb and ethereum. Of the four altcoins that I still hold, I think that I will have the opportunity to profit in the future because I see the potential of the Altcoin. not only see the price which is still low at the moment, but I see the potential that the altcoin has for the future,

armanhusni

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 05:58:47 PM

Storing altcoins for a long time is a big advantage because if the stored altcoins have future value then it is possible that the profits achieved exceed 100% of the profits. for example, those who held long btt some time ago, some made a profit of up to 300%

cricketkhampion

Activity: 164
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 06:13:39 PM

I will not hold those altcoins after a pump if they have no active ideas and goals. I will only invest in active projects, whose team is working for project success and have a good community. Must get full information about project and team before investing in project.

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 12:47:07 AM

Keeping altcoins is a very lucrative way of making good profit in a bull market if the project is a good and promising project. Altcoins that has good marketing strategy, relentless team/developers and are market driven will be having an outstanding place/price in the Crypto market cause they will be having supporters to help the project succed.
How long will it take before significant changes will affect it's price for profits to be made. Looking at Dogecoin for instance, since Elon Musk made a tweet  on Doge coin, the entire market placed their eyes on Doge, this is because a wealthy person has spoken about Doge, what if there is no one speaking for others, will there every be a quick rise in the price? That is why, selling of altcoins for Bitcoin or Etherium is a better choice of action.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 02:34:03 AM

Aside from BTC, there are various alts I hold specially those with utility ones. I accumulate those coins who for me have a value in building the future of technology and those coins who aren't done with developments yet. I have been holding my coins for over months now since bull run happened last year.
Storing altcoins for a long time is a big advantage because if the stored altcoins have future value then it is possible that the profits achieved exceed 100% of the profits. for example, those who held long btt some time ago, some made a profit of up to 300%
Yeah Alts have really some big opportunity to have that parabolic increase of value within years of holding specially if the team behind it is doxxed and commited to their project development. Its just hard to find some newly established one and as the crypto space is full of scammers, its hard to trust those new ones.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1302
Merit: 714

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 03:42:17 AM

Altcoins is my favorite investment, therefore I still have several potential altcoins, such as the eth and the bnb, I will not sell them before I make a profit, even though currently these two altcoins have dropped dramatically, but I am still optimistic if ETH and BNB will create a new ATH again,

Investor/Traders generally believe that good  Alt coins give huge profit (to the extent of 100X) during the Bull Run and it happened many times in the past. Polkadot, BNB and ADA and many more  are good examples. Hence, investing in alts is more profitable compared to Bitcoin but we should learn cherry picking and invest only in those coins which have devoted and Professional  project teams and they have good use case, as well. I think FTT/FTX is also one of those coins which can grow many fold in future. NOT A FINANCIAL ADVICE. DYOR.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 879

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 04:23:53 AM

The fact is that everyone has this desire, they will not feel enough for what they get, this is common for everyone, many coins are currently increasing drastically, but are not able to provide maximum selling value.

Doge is an illustration as an example that they only go up temporarily, after that they fall back very quickly, I think in the next 2 or 3 years the coin will have a maximum selling value, if for now they stay at the same figure.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 05:09:24 AM

I've a bearish perception for 2022 for the entire crypto matket, taking a cue from the last bull run in 2017. History has a way of repeating itself. I don't see this circle to be any different. About why anyone keeps altcoins – it's called diversification of portfolio. By the way, not doing that will mean owning only Bitcoin. Remember that every other crypto that isn't Bitcoin is tagged altcoin, including ETH.

Doge is an illustration as an example that they only go up temporarily, after that they fall back very quickly, I think in the next 2 or 3 years the coin will have a maximum selling value, if for now they stay at the same figure.
Dogecoin isn't doing badly in the market if you want to draw a comparison between it any many alts, really. It has even surpassed the price appreciation of XRP when you crosscheck historical data in terms of ROI within this period. I ain't writing Dogecoin off. At least, not yet now

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 06:10:55 AM

many of us are aware that sometimes the coins that have recently
For now, there is not a single coin that has gone up drastically in the market, in fact the coin has not been very stable in recent months, it is true that Dogecoin rose drastically yesterday, but only lasted for a while, not to mention the age of the coin is still very young in the market.

I agree that in the next 2 or 3 years, there will be coins that will rise drastically and that is after they go through a period of exploration in the market, so we need a good analysis to invest now, so that 2 or 3 years later we can make a lot of profit.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 06:25:40 AM

The fact is that everyone has this desire, they will not feel enough for what they get, this is common for everyone, many coins are currently increasing drastically, but are not able to provide maximum selling value.

it is human being , greedy will always be  their  characteristic and no one could change except their self. profits more than 10x even not enough and want to get 1000x and when it come they still want more.

if they sold doge at 0,7 maybe they will get maximum profit  but due their greedy maybe its value only growth 1 or 2x only. take profis when price hit peak was our purpose why we trade in this market.
Silver80 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 06:39:27 AM

The simple answer of your question is because I still believe and hope that altcoins will be profitable in the future. So that is why I still keep my altcoins especially ethereum. I believe that ethereum will have a nice future because ethereum has a core value that is so important in the crypto market. Also so many alts that has a good value and a good project. It is just a matter of time until the price of alts will increase.
if that's your reference, hopefully you can use some good coins in the developer and I hope the xircus coin that you follow in the future will get a good value so you can hold it for a long time
Silver80 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 06:43:49 AM

A good fundamental coins are not in peak right now, i'm sure there are more price growth in the future, so i will just keep my money to invest in good fundamentals like BTC,ETH,BNB which already have strong network and used anywhere. Although they will not make any crazy growth like other small coins, it give me more safe feeling about my inevstment and i don't have to check it's price every day because i know i'm holding coins that have a very bright future
That's a brilliant idea, so you don't stress too much about controlling the number of coins in your wallet, just focus on them, so that your time is put to good use.
Silver80 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 06:50:56 AM

One of the best solutions is to just buy a stakeable token monthly and in the next bull run, slowly sell off the staking rewards. I'm personally staking NEAR and Celo. NEAR has some of the highest staking rewards and Celo is backed by the WEF and Bill Gates.
Highest staking rewards also translate to higher inflation rates, right? If so, then the token will be less valuable in future as compared to today, unless the team has other plans with the token and is constantly evolving the token then it would be valuable to invest into.
I personally like to invest in the newly launched tokens on the Binance smart chain and just hold them for a couple of weeks to max a month or so, if the price doesn't rise like 10x or so then I keep them for some more time and if the price go beyond my expectations then I sell the tokens, but this is a high risk high reward strategy and I have lost money in many scam tokens as well, so not a big fan of holding low market cap coins for longer time intervals.
knowledge and experience never betray their master, and I understand enough about the conditions that occur between allcoins and some people have to learn from you how to secure coins and assets in the future
Silver80 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 07:25:00 AM

As a bounty hunter I have held coins for quite a long time, even though at certain times the coin prices have started to soar and it is time for me to sell them, but because I am a beginner and not so quick to find accurate information, the coins I hold don't have any  value again.  so I learned from past experience, so now I no longer hold the coin for too long, if the selling value is suitable, then I sell it immediately.
your experience is quite good, but it is not accompanied by more knowledge in the field maybe in the future you have to prepare administration to manage governance in preparing potential allcoins in the future so that you get many opportunities
Silver80 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 07:30:54 AM

if seen as active traders, they never wait for the right time, they just make a profit by selling and buying new coins with mature predictions.
It is difficult to make predictions ripe because the market is not a raw egg that can be fried until cooked, so active traders must also use their time to make profits in a matter of days.
if you play trending in the short term you have to read a lot why in 1 day you can get a pretty satisfying profit, but if you sell in the time period you have to look at opportunities, not just analysis.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 07:40:55 AM

As a bounty hunter I have held coins for quite a long time, even though at certain times the coin prices have started to soar and it is time for me to sell them, but because I am a beginner and not so quick to find accurate information, the coins I hold don't have any  value again.  so I learned from past experience, so now I no longer hold the coin for too long, if the selling value is suitable, then I sell it immediately.
your experience is quite good, but it is not accompanied by more knowledge in the field maybe in the future you have to prepare administration to manage governance in preparing potential allcoins in the future so that you get many opportunities
now you have learned a valuable lesson. Indeed, from the new projects we are working on, many of them become trash coins, so we have to be careful if we are going to hold them for a long time. or maybe there is another way, namely by converting it to bitcoin or ethereum major coins, that way we can simultaneously invest safely even if held in the long term

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
mamesso

Activity: 2128
Merit: 740

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:06:53 AM

The goal is only one, want to get more profit than expected. The coin you mentioned above have made huge profits when they peaked some time ago. Just watch how the price of dogecoin soared, but after that the price of doge back at low prices and there is no sign of increasing again. Trading in crypto is not only seen in terms of how much profit you get, but we must be satisfied with the profit that are in front of our eye. I'm sure there are so many greedy traders who regret not selling the coin they were holding when they were at their highest, so they have to wait a long time until the price of the coin they hold increases again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 09:07:20 AM

Because each coin has different prospects and innovations and has its own way of changing price movements in the market. So that makes some people very confident and interested in investing with altcoins, but so far I personally only invest in popular altcoins like ETH and BNB, because I don't want to take risks with the thousands of new coins that have been launched into the market.
Indeed, when we want to invest in new coins, of course we have to be really ready to take risks and it's not easy for sure,
even so in investing in popular coins there are still risks but maybe it's not as big as investing in new coins,
What is clear is that before we make sure to invest, we need to do research and analysis first
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 10:14:15 AM

It happens with many of us that we could not book the profit at the right time even I have several coins that are now very cheap earlier they have good value but due to more greed, I lost my profit that I can book so holding it. I would say as long as one has the patience to hold or back up money to hold and there is no time frame for it. We all hope that one day our coin that we hold it for long pump again and give us profit until and unless we have been an emergency to sell it but we should understand we should have expected from the only potential project where dev is still active otherwise sell it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: