Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:38:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I recommend a friend to buy Bitcoin now?  (Read 3980 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 11:44:25 AM

Bitcoin is now rising, and it has jumped by 3k in less than 10 minutes. Although everyone is happy but also worried, is it going to fall again?
My friend asked if I can continue to buy it? But I see a lot of people commenting that giant whales are now controlling the market. I told my friends not to enter the market for now, but my friends seem to have misunderstood me.
Do you think that this kind of market should be forbidden to enter or continue to buy?
I suggest not to panic selling。

I know that this is a thread from last year. But if I were to be asked like that, I wouldn’t say “recommend” or “encourage” someone to buy Bitcoin. For me, that’s not the correct term because it’s like you are on a “sales man” mode that you are shilling BTC to him. That’s just my opinion though.

For a long while, I am doing the “reverse effect”. Instead of shilling Bitcoin to my friends and colleagues, they’re the ones who inquired to me about it and asking if it’s the right time to buy. I just simply tell them that only invest and trade an amount that they an afford to lose because it has no astronomical guaranteed returns just like the traditional stocks, but with high volatility and transactions are recorded on the blockchain.

It’s just my style. I don’t beg them to buy BTC. I only shared but never “encourage” or “recommend” them to buy because of the unpredictable risks, because no matter if they seek advice from me or anyone else, the final decision will always be theirs (and not being forced by someone to buy BTC, etc.).

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Epaper

Activity: 751
Merit: 112

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 12:43:58 PM

Bitcoin is now rising, and it has jumped by 3k in less than 10 minutes. Although everyone is happy but also worried, is it going to fall again?
My friend asked if I can continue to buy it? But I see a lot of people commenting that giant whales are now controlling the market. I told my friends not to enter the market for now, but my friends seem to have misunderstood me.
Do you think that this kind of market should be forbidden to enter or continue to buy?
If your friend wants to trade in the short term, I think now is not the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin has the potential to continue its decline. Better to wait for the price to hit the $40k area to enter the market. All crypto markets at the beginning of this year experienced a correction which was quite boring for traders. Therefore, the best option at this time is to wait better, do not rush to buy.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 04:34:35 PM

If your friend wants to trade in the short term, I think now is not the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin has the potential to continue its decline. Better to wait for the price to hit the $40k area to enter the market. All crypto markets at the beginning of this year experienced a correction which was quite boring for traders. Therefore, the best option at this time is to wait better, do not rush to buy.
It looks like his friend was going for short term because he do not mind buying it despite of the recent increase that happen because he is going to resell it anyway after another short increase but that was before but now the price movements are quite different and its kinda confusing now if the price would continue to increase or it will go back down for a while.

Waiting can be the ideal thing to do. It can be boring if your a trader but long time investors would not mind waiting. On the other hand, if we have a friend that wants to enter we shouldn't restrict them but only give them advices if what to do because in the end, it still their money.

Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 05:50:56 PM

For a long while, I am doing the “reverse effect”. Instead of shilling Bitcoin to my friends and colleagues, they’re the ones who inquired to me about it and asking if it’s the right time to buy. I just simply tell them that only invest and trade an amount that they an afford to lose because it has no astronomical guaranteed returns just like the traditional stocks, but with high volatility and transactions are recorded on the blockchain.

It’s just my style. I don’t beg them to buy BTC. I only shared but never “encourage” or “recommend” them to buy because of the unpredictable risks, because no matter if they seek advice from me or anyone else, the final decision will always be theirs (and not being forced by someone to buy BTC, etc.).

You are absolutely correct. All investment are risky. Introducing people to BTC trade seems like you are encouraging them to invest in the business. It can also show that you have done all the necessary analysis and ascertained that it is lucrative and safe. If there is any bullish market movement, be ready to take the blame.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bots1

Activity: 895
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 06:09:37 PM

If you believe in Bitcoin fundamentals, it's never too late and anytime would be a good time to buy. However, before you jump into investing, you also need to consider your own plans. Like when do you plan to take profit or the time frame you expect to finally enjoy the return on investment. Another thing to be prepared is a strong mentality to get through the market volatility. The price of Bitcoin, which tends to fluctuate, should not affect your decision to buy or start investing. Don't let sudden price increases change your long-term investment strategy. In addition, it is important for you to learn technical so that you know the right time to buy and sell

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 580

God is great

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 08:26:05 AM

If you believe in Bitcoin fundamentals, it's never too late and anytime would be a good time to buy. However, before you jump into investing, you also need to consider your own plans. Like when do you plan to take profit or the time frame you expect to finally enjoy the return on investment. Another thing to be prepared is a strong mentality to get through the market volatility. The price of Bitcoin, which tends to fluctuate, should not affect your decision to buy or start investing. Don't let sudden price increases change your long-term investment strategy. In addition, it is important for you to learn technical so that you know the right time to buy and sell

Yes  you are right it is never too late to buy bitcoin, the price at which bitcoin is now is what  can be afforded and it is favourable. Sometimes it depends on the target of profit  and the available money to be invested , but at the point at which bitcoin is presently it is not late for anyone who wants to invest in bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 08:39:03 AM

With the way the market is moving, you should always have your plan, and in case of recommending this investment,

make sure that to whoever you recommend you also inform them the way this market really works, planning and setting

strategy, though, is workable inside this sphere. They should not rely on you all the time but also extend their time to

research and study the market.
macson

Activity: 994
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 03:57:06 PM

Why not, since getting to know bitcoin in 2013 ago I have always been active to invite friends or family to invest or mining in bitcoin, even in the past I always shared faucet referral links, coinbases or exchanges that provided referral links and I got big earnings because many people joined me Referrals, many friends and family thanked me because they sold a car worth $10k and were able to buy a new car worth $50k.
There are also many of my friends who get a lot of money from the results of spreading referral links from crypto exchanges or crypto gambling sites that they follow.  it's not wrong to introduce bitcoin to your friends and those around you, surely their lives will change 180% if they get to know Bitcoin.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 02:47:01 PM

The most important thing when recommending bitcoin is to say that bitcoin is a very risky investment, if we have made them understand about the risks then we will not have a burden when after they buy and the price drops so that they lose, most people just say that bitcoin is very profitable so no care about risk.

Explaining in detail the benefits and risks that can be obtained in investing in bitcoin is the first step we must take when we invite others to invest, besides that at least we can say that bitcoin or crypto are assets that have a fairly high risk, so when he is ready to invest of course he is also prepared with all the risks that might occur, and most importantly never force others to follow us to invest in bitcoin because we will be blamed if he gets a loss later.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 12:28:54 PM

Bitcoin is now rising, and it has
misunderstood me.
That's a great thing if you want to do it, your friends will probably agree if you recommend Bitcoin at this point.

But remember basically making a big risk investment, if your friend buy it now and save it for the next 2-3 years, why not suggest your friends to just trade on Bitcoin i think its better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 01:46:47 PM

The most important thing when recommending bitcoin is to say that bitcoin is a very risky investment, if we have made them understand about the risks then we will not have a burden when after they buy and the price drops so that they lose, most people just say that bitcoin is very profitable so no care about risk.

Explaining in detail the benefits and risks that can be obtained in investing in bitcoin is the first step we must take when we invite others to invest, besides that at least we can say that bitcoin or crypto are assets that have a fairly high risk, so when he is ready to invest of course he is also prepared with all the risks that might occur, and most importantly never force others to follow us to invest in bitcoin because we will be blamed if he gets a loss later.

When we introduce Bitcoin to our friends, I agree don't just tell the benefits of Bitcoin, but we also have to explain the risks of investing in Bitcoin.
Make sure our friends understand all the risks that occur when the market suddenly falls, because we don't let our friends blame us when they
suffer losses. Teach our friends how to analyze the market, so our friends don't keep relying on us in making decisions, let our friend make a decision
based on the results of the analysis he did himself. Then accompany our friends for a few days when deciding to invest in Bitcoin, because people
who invest in Bitcoin for the first time will immediately panic if they see the volatile Bitcoin price. It's our job who is more experienced to educate
our friends well, so that our friends can better understand how to make a profit from Bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 01:13:51 PM

Don't be afraid or hesitate to introduce and invite friends or family to invest bitcoin, now is the era of ease of information so introducing bitcoin to friends or family will be useful for them in the future, I've been actively introducing bitcoin to alumni of school friends, family via WA groups and almost every day there is always a discussion about bitcoin and altcoins which is booming.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 07:22:26 PM

misunderstood me.
That's a great thing if you want to do it, your friends will probably agree if you recommend Bitcoin at this point.

But remember basically making a big risk investment, if your friend buy it now and save it for the next 2-3 years, why not suggest your friends to just trade on Bitcoin i think its better.
Suggesting them about trading is something not that really be that recommended but giving off some idea about on possible trading activity then it isnt bad to mention in out.
Speak or tell them about the basics and the potential ways for them to earn neither via holding or trading actively or would really just vary.
Just tell them about the risk though and dont give out any assurances so that they wont really be expecting that much.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 08:50:01 PM

Suggesting them about trading is something not that really be that recommended but giving off some idea about on possible trading activity then it isnt bad to mention in out.
Speak or tell them about the basics and the potential ways for them to earn neither via holding or trading actively or would really just vary.
Just tell them about the risk though and dont give out any assurances so that they wont really be expecting that much.
I myself have never directly advised anyone to trade despite the potential profit they might make. Without good knowledge and experience, trading will be very risky for anyone.

I talk more about investing in someone regardless of what type of investment they make because I'm sure a lot of people I know still don't know much about crypto. Gold is one of the preferred investment asset choices due to its increasing value in recent years, but I started comparing crypto and gold for them even though they didn't like it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 06:04:10 PM

misunderstood me.

Never ever to give assurance, they can blame you if they will have made a mistake. Better to guide with good tools to use for them also succeed with this market, people are afraid of taking step to this industry they are still in the impression that Bitcoin is a bubble some still thinks that it's just a scam asset that will only lead their money to lose.

Changing perceptions and giving a right ideas and information is really important, it's not an assurance but a good guide to
allow them to explore and see the good and the bad side of this industry.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 03:39:08 AM

Don't be afraid or hesitate to introduce and invite friends or family to invest bitcoin, now is the era of ease of information so introducing bitcoin to friends or family will be useful for them in the future, I've been actively introducing bitcoin to alumni of school friends, family via WA groups and almost every day there is always a discussion about bitcoin and altcoins which is booming.
Bitcoin will be the inevitable trend in the future, we can recommend bitcoin to everyone, But when talking about bitcoin most of us will talk about the huge profits it brings us. So when recommending bitcoin to people, don't forget to tell them it's the technology of the future, a better currency than fiat and also don't forget to tell them about the volatility risk bitcoin can pose.
We can make a lot of profit but it also makes us lose everything so learn before want to trade bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 10:55:39 AM

Some people is willing to sell coins because of the informations they heard and other investment people or investors is ready to buy because of the information obtain also, this time is not a good time to buy Bitcoin because the price is fluctuating and no body knows if the price will definitely go below the normal price since two weeks now, from forum now, a user make and analyse the speculated price of bitcoin which i don't know if bitcoin will fall to the tunes of the prediction. Click to see the prediction { https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5383940.msg59133230#msg59133230} from the analysis is not right to buy Bitcoin now

The price of bitcoin will continue to fluctuate even if the market cap reaches 100x from now, price fluctuations are very profitable for investors or traders because they can always get a profit, and I think bitcoin is very worth recommending to anyone we know, prove we can get a profit so that they will be interested.

For experience and wise traders, they are happy with how the market fluctuates. They are capable of working well and take a good

Advantage with each market movement. If you want to make a good use of this sway, make sure to study deeper, there are influence

that you needed to understand and apply when you see it happening. Take time and invest with your knowledge to keep advancing

yourself towards to much profitable trades.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 06:19:34 PM

If one of my friends told me to buy Bitcoin before 10 years ago then I would become a rich man but I didn't even know Bitcoin well. I don't know how close your friend is with you. But you can suggest him to buy Bitcoin and tell him to hold for long time. I hope he will thank you for this suggestion.
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 08:00:17 PM

Bitcoin will be the inevitable trend in the future, we can recommend bitcoin to everyone, But when talking about bitcoin most of us will talk about the huge profits it brings us. So when recommending bitcoin to people, don't forget to tell them it's the technology of the future, a better currency than fiat and also don't forget to tell them about the volatility risk bitcoin can pose.
We can make a lot of profit but it also makes us lose everything so learn before want to trade bitcoin.

Giving deeper idea if what Bitcoin can provide and how things are working inside this industry, not just the profitable ventures but the reason why people will take this crypto as a good asset for long or short period. It's about giving good ideas and information that will allow those people to learn more before engaging in this market.

It's not just how we succeed in gaining a decent amount of benefits, but the actual reason why we believe that this industry will
get more attentions not just with the investors but the financial sectors itself.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 05:33:19 PM

When people saw bitcoin being talked about in the future, they will realized that it was the coin that you're talking about from the past and they will thank you once again for letting them know earlier before others did. There is a benefit of knowing bitcoin early. Its value is still cheaper when the adoption is still lesser, you can buy and earn profit by the time more people know and invest on bitcoin.

@19Nov16 I like what you did bro, you're not forgetting your alumni friends but lately the same thing has happened to me also with my alumni friends. We didn't talk for almost 5 years, I am the one that approach them on facebook and then they ask me what is my interest lately, I said bitcoin bro. They will then ask me for more information because they also want to get involved with it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: