Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:05:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Campaign for New Project  (Read 165 times)
Crypto_Huntress45 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 06:05:11 PM

Hi!

We are looking for partners who will shill our project to launch this August 2021.

Here are the guidelines set by the Dev Team:

1. Must have Telegram Account
2. Must be active in 3 Social Media Platform
3. 3 Daily Postings in 3 different Social Media Accounts is a must!
4. Screenshots of your daily posting must be sent to the Campaign Manager for verification purpose.
    note: total of #9 SS (screenshots) to be sent daily
5. Must have ERC-20 or BEP Wallet
6. Must strictly follow guidelines.

DISQULIFICATION Guidelines

1. Failure to submit SS of daily posting to the campaign manager
2. Failure to shill daily from start of campaign until the end of Pre Sale
3. Failure to submit postings (Time Due: 12 AM - 11:59 PM)
4. Use of negative words in shilling

kindly message me for more details.

have a great day ahead! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Markzurich

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 01:42:50 AM

How can I join you guys
BIN-BIN

Activity: 504
Merit: 57

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 07:15:37 PM

Am interested in this offer but I will need more information like how is the payment going to be how much will you pay for daily task and in which currency are you going to pay since your account is a newbie account can you make use of an escrow for the first payment.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 02:58:38 PM

I have interest in becoming one of your partners, that is why I am here. I help promote good projects. Kindly, be more detailed about the major requirements. You said 3 social media accounts, can you please mention the list of the social media platforms that will be needed to run the project. And it will be also good if you can let me know the pay. I believe that will help me and some other people interested in becoming your partner to make a decision. I look forward to hearing back from you as we kick start. Thanks.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
itsmebigs21024

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 11:43:01 PM

I could be your man I have long standing crypto accounts in social media. Would love to know more about the project and what the offer is. Thanks bigs21024
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 05:09:20 AM

When it comes to an account on Telegram and on two social media platforms - for example Facebook and Twitter, probably all bounty hunters have them, so it's not a problem. However, 3 posts a day on ech account, it will be quite a lot of spam. This type of campaign can have the opposite effect.
Anyway, what is the form of payment and how often it will be paid? Are they tokens of your project or maybe some fast exchangable crypto?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM

For more easier searching your participants better create a campaign thread and post those requirement so that you will not post more thread about it and also better state in what payment form you plan to pay your participants since this is the first thing what participants look for, many would like to know if they join would they get ETH,USDT or in token so that participant can decide quickly if its worth to join on what your offer or not.

Crypto_Huntress45 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 01:52:39 PM

How can I join you guys

Hi! Thanks for your interest. Kindly fill in the google form =====>> https://forms.gle/8RL4XNwckPafBMkr7

Let me know once your done. DM me SS once you successfully submit the form.

God BLess!
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2021, 02:00:52 PM

For more easier searching your participants better create a campaign thread and post those requirement so that you will not post more thread about it and also better state in what payment form you plan to pay your participants since this is the first thing what participants look for, many would like to know if they join would they get ETH,USDT or in token so that participant can decide quickly if its worth to join on what your offer or not.

or better yet, let him present his new project. Maybe it’s just some copy/paste without any perspective or some new scam.
Also, I saw, they asked for a lot of other bureaucratic jobs. Participants must make 9+ screenshots, it can take them more time than writing posts on social media. for all this, they will be paid with new tokens for which there is no guarantee that they will be tradeable.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Crypto_Huntress45 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 02:08:08 PM

I have interest in becoming one of your partners, that is why I am here. I help promote good projects. Kindly, be more detailed about the major requirements. You said 3 social media accounts, can you please mention the list of the social media platforms that will be needed to run the project. And it will be also good if you can let me know the pay. I believe that will help me and some other people interested in becoming your partner to make a decision. I look forward to hearing back from you as we kick start. Thanks.

Hi! Thank your for your interests.

1st Q: List of Social media platforms to use
Answer: Telegram
             Discord
             reddit
             Facebook
             Twitter
             YouTube
            ==Choose among this platforms above

2nd Q: Payment
Answer: Payment or token reward will be distributed after Pre Sale. The Dev Team assured that all qualified bounty hunters will be compensated well. Worth the time and effort you invested in us. The Dev Team cannot state the exact token they can distribute because it will depends on the outcome after pre sale. I assure you as campaign manager that i am with you provided that you do your task.

Did I answer your questions? for more clarification feel free to contact me or post another reply.

God Bless!

Crypto_Huntress45 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 02:42:16 PM

When it comes to an account on Telegram and on two social media platforms - for example Facebook and Twitter, probably all bounty hunters have them, so it's not a problem. However, 3 posts a day on ech account, it will be quite a lot of spam. This type of campaign can have the opposite effect.
Anyway, what is the form of payment and how often it will be paid? Are they tokens of your project or maybe some fast exchangable crypto?

Thank you for your suggestion. I will inform the Dev Team about it. In regards to the form of payment , bounty hunters will be paid after Pre Sale. The dev team assures that you will get your reward worth of the time and effort you did for the project to be successful. The Dev Team believes that "If you are successful as a bounty, they are also successful". This is a win-win situation. Do your part, the Dev Team will do their part. Help them become successful on this project and you too will be successful.

The Bounty Campaign will take 2 weeks maybe. .
Crypto_Huntress45 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 02:49:14 PM

I could be your man I have long standing crypto accounts in social media. Would love to know more about the project and what the offer is. Thanks bigs21024

Hi! Thanks for your interest. Kindly fill in the google form =====>> https://forms.gle/8RL4XNwckPafBMkr7

Let me know once your done. DM me SS once you successfully submit the form.

God BLess!
Crypto_Huntress45 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 03:08:26 PM

Thanks for your suggestion. For clarification about payment method. Kindly read below.

Payment for bounties are token from the project. We are just accommodating 100-150 bounty participants to be given an estimate of not less than $300 worth of token but not more than $500 .

Are you good with that?
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 06:46:41 PM

Thanks for your suggestion. For clarification about payment method. Kindly read below.

Payment for bounties are token from the project. We are just accommodating 100-150 bounty participants to be given an estimate of not less than $300 worth of token but not more than $500 .

Are you good with that?
the remunerations sound good enough, but for how long will this campaign take, because if you have to make 9 posts per day for three months on the same subject would look like spam to the moderators of some platforms.
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 05:07:32 AM

Are you good with that?
Whether you pay participants using USDT or your project token equivalent, if you are interested in using a bounty hunter service, you should create a thread in the bounties section to easily reach the target participants you need.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
bitterguy28

Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 09:51:35 AM

Are you good with that?
the remunerations sound good enough, but for how long will this campaign take, because if you have to make 9 posts per day for three months on the same subject would look like spam to the moderators of some platforms.
Read again , they are not asking to make 9 post in this forum instead in your social media accounts

3. 3 Daily Postings in 3 different Social Media Accounts is a must!
so that means there is no concern in the moderation from this forum.

Does your token has a value? or this will be another worthless token to accumulate by bounty hunters?

why not pay in crypto that has already value so surely you will be filled with bounty hunters .

because the way you are pushing your project here showing how no funds your company is as you cannot even hire a manager or at least person to create your Ann Thread.

Naficopa

Merit: 516

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 11:33:44 AM

Thank you for your suggestion. I will inform the Dev Team about it. In regards to the form of payment , bounty hunters will be paid after Pre Sale. The dev team assures that you will get your reward worth of the time and effort you did for the project to be successful. The Dev Team believes that "If you are successful as a bounty, they are also successful". This is a win-win situation. Do your part, the Dev Team will do their part. Help them become successful on this project and you too will be successful.

The Bounty Campaign will take 2 weeks maybe. .

$300 and $500 is quite a big difference. I think it should be specified. You should also determine if the number of friends / followers will affect the amount of the reward.

"2 weeks maybe" is not very precise information, I think you should be clear about it. When does the campaign start and when does it end?

I think you should hire an experienced bounty manager for this campaign.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████