Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The immune system explained  (Read 70 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2453

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 04:47:28 PM

I enjoyed this simplified explanation of the human immune system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQGOcOUBi6s

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 05:53:17 PM

For people who want to go a step deeper, here's a link I've posted before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LArxUakFsFs&list=PLTF9h-T1TcJj4AOPCxGxOUTH0IVmaH7_8

The dude really is a gifted lecturer and the production value is pretty good.

The guy is a pro-vaxxergene-therapier, or was when they made the last vid on the subject some months ago.  Oh well.  Actually, in the naivete of the producers, they went on in glowing terms about the DNA vaccine (in addition to the mRNA ones) because, apparently, they were not read-in on how sensitive the subject was and how it must be avoided at all costs.  They got the message fairly quickly and there is a pretty funny edit stuffed into their vids on the topic.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2453

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 06:14:55 PM

Thanks for posting that. I need to do a bit of homework to enable me to follow his explanation.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4453

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 07:28:14 PM

I enjoyed this simplified explanation of the human immune system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQGOcOUBi6s

you linked.. but did you listen.. im guessing not.
1:25-1:40
they start using the bodies resources to replicate
at first they fly under the radar.
but when certain numbers are reached they change their behaviour and start damaging the body
(which triggers the immune response)
this is where the novel pathogens is explained

the body has no memory B cells yet/alredy to strike early/fast on a new 'under the radar' pathogen
stage..

do you get it yet
watch the whole video where it says it takes 5 days to make and break helper cells. and then more days for the memory B
meaning first occurrence/interaction with a certain strain can affect you for a week+

its only then you may have memory B cells to sort out future battles sooner and faster (at the under radar stage)

the memory B cells. for say sars 2002 are not releasing the correct shape form antibodies to cling onto the spikes of covid before damage..

this is why. they talk about the incubation period of 5 days and then symptoms. because your body just is not reacting to covid for 5 days+

even super healthy full immune efficient healthy people take over a week to make the memory b cells for covid.

so stop thinking you covid immortal within 24 hours.

once you have recovered. you body then has immunity to covid. and you will notice the next infection is handled sooner and faster. you may even get new symptoms like a runny nose whereby your body has recognised the infection early and put antibodies in your mucus to clear out your nose and throat early

but it wont happen on a first occurance of a new pathogen

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 08:06:01 PM

I already debunked the "novel" argument..it is over franky  Tongue

https://www.cdc.gov/smallpox/vaccine-basics/index.html
The smallpox vaccine protects people from smallpox by helping their bodies develop immunity to smallpox. The vaccine is made from a virus called vaccinia, which is a poxvirus similar to smallpox, but less harmful.

applying this logic, your immune system already encountered quite a lot of corona viruses not to mention your ancestors.

you are built for this thing (covid).

so Cnut237 cut the smallpox crap and get a hold of your nuts because they are falling  Cheesy

Sorry, I can't see that you're applying any logic. Football pitches and dollar bills are both rectangles - are they the same thing? Are they interchangeable? SARS-CoV-2 is not the common cold. Humans aren't gorillas.

there..enlarged the text..are you okay? must be the vaxx LOL

gonna put this here...whoever starts telling you that covid19 is a "novel" virus...

here is the thing..any virus that your body has not encountered yet is "novel" to it (be it a few seconds old or a 1000 years old)....guess what? you have encountered a lot of corona viruses in your life time.

how about the kids? well they are protected by their larger thymus gland compared to adults  Wink

now..chicken shits government ass licking idiots take your 12.5 teaspoons of sugar today/everyday (FDA approved) and keep lying to yourselves LOL  Grin  
Above_The_$torm

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 01:06:39 PM

I can give simple accurate and easy answer of this question. Well, this network of tissues,cells,and organsfirst tries to keep out germs and bacterie,viruses,fungi,and parasites and then deals with them if they manage to get in. If it senses something in your body that could be bad for you,it triggersthe release of special cells.These travel to where the trouble is,attack the intruder, and help get rid of it. Basically thats the SHORTEST explanation i can give .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: