Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Data on impact of vaccination programme  (Read 258 times)
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 07:42:22 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2021, 07:52:41 AM by arielbit

goddamn idiot  how many jabs did you get Natsuu? Cheesy ... gotta admit idiots like you are one of the best things this scamdemic/plandemic has to offer  Grin

saved from deaths = prevented deaths

saved from infections = prevented infections

if you vaccinated everyone then you can claim that all that survived was "prevented from dying" by the vaccine even if they can survive without the vaccine

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2452

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2021, 07:56:01 AM

Is it possible to stick to reasoned discussion, and not have to resort to personal attacks. Also, I have noticed that the use of accusations of being a conspiracy theirist is a last resort for people who are nbot capable of continuing a debate. I'm surprised that members of a Bitcoin forum will try to deny that their is not a globalist plan to create a digital world they can control.

We know that the virus was created through gain-of-function technology, and released into the community. Is it a coincidence that mRNA vaccines were tested contemporaneously, or are they a second phase in the move to control our immune systems? I don't know, but current government actions that are contrary to improving our health lead me to suspect this.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4919

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2021, 09:21:17 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2021, 09:38:09 AM by mocacinno

... I have a master degree in a paramedical science field, even tough i never used it after graduating. ..

tell me you suck in science without telling me you suck in science.

masters degree is a nice shocker to some people...not me, for example, i bought a real estate from a broke Phd in 2018, that person is a Phd on commercial/business/financial thing.

...there goes your hero.. probably just ended up playing online games and stumbled in bitcoin in 2014  Grin

--snip--

[sarcasm]You must be joking, right? I mean, you had the good luck of buying some real estate from somebody that made one bad decision (albeit a big one) whilst he had some phd that was somewhat related to money.... In that case, all university degrees are worthless and everybody holding a university degree must be a deadbeat.... [/sarcasm]

Me telling i do have a master's degree wasn't to shut you up, it was merely a way of me to tell you i do know how to read actual scientific study's and spot the fake ones... During my years in uni, i had to learn from ~40 ish professors who started their carreer by studying the life's work of hundreds of actual scientists, then proceed to study the same subject for 20-30 years before they were given the chance of passing on their wisdom. They made me read dozens and dozens of real books, not blogposts and youtube video's.
These professors, their studys, their books actually explained science in a way that if you study them, you actually understand how stuff works and you don't have to look at some unknown dude's blogpost or youtube video that's filled with cherry picked and out of context quotes to fill your head...

In the end i had to work in a lab for 9 months and scientifically study one subject in order to write a thesis (a 250 page book) that had to include references to loads and loads of actual scientific works. Mine was on including a vector in a strain of anaerobic bacteria in order to make them produce carcinogenic molecules, so these bacteria could be injected into a tumor. It was a long, long time ago, and the theory behind the idear was tested and replaced by a better one, cause that's how science works.
After reading so much actual scientific content, i can honestly say that when i see utter bullocks, i do have the knowledge to see which ones are real, and which ones are completely fake. You don't have to believe me, you don't have to like me, you can even continue to insult me... It doesn't change the facts, nor will i lose sleep over it...

Now, i'm going to step away from this thread... There is nothing to gain here, you make fun of entire country's, you make fun of science... No matter what i do, there'll be no way i'll ever be able to convince you you might be seeing things wrong. This makes this whole discussion moot.

EDIT:
I just found a nice, out-of-context quote to end my last post on this very thread:
If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 09:37:38 AM

goddamn idiot  how many jabs did you get Natsuu? Cheesy ... gotta admit idiots like you are one of the best things this scamdemic/plandemic has to offer  Grin

if you vaccinated everyone then you can claim that all that survived was "prevented from dying" by the vaccine even if they can survive without the vaccine

Maybe sometimes you need to attend a reading class or something, or attend your literature class cause you really are weak in comprehension, aren't you?

Your Idiocity is stinking just by the way how you construct this without looking at the context of the data mentioned in this post.

I've already stated before that the "SAVED" you are talking about, likewise the "Prevented" it is the FORECASTED Covid in England with response to the trend of event mentioned in the DATA LINKED. Is it that hard to comprehend, or just that your ego so high that you can't accept anything aside from what you believe in.

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 11:21:50 AM

Maybe sometimes you need to attend a reading class or something, or attend your literature class cause you really are weak in comprehension, aren't you?

Your Idiocity is stinking just by the way how you construct this without looking at the context of the data mentioned in this post.

I've already stated before that the "SAVED" you are talking about, likewise the "Prevented" it is the FORECASTED Covid in England with response to the trend of event mentioned in the DATA LINKED. Is it that hard to comprehend, or just that your ego so high that you can't accept anything aside from what you believe in.

how about the people who will survive even if they got vaccinated or not?

How would you even know that? are you somewhat have the ability of a clairvoyant?

then me and those scientists are both clairvoyant ha ha ha  Grin
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 11:24:46 AM

... I have a master degree in a paramedical science field, even tough i never used it after graduating. ..

tell me you suck in science without telling me you suck in science.

masters degree is a nice shocker to some people...not me, for example, i bought a real estate from a broke Phd in 2018, that person is a Phd on commercial/business/financial thing.

...there goes your hero.. probably just ended up playing online games and stumbled in bitcoin in 2014  Grin

--snip--

[sarcasm]You must be joking, right? I mean, you had the good luck of buying some real estate from somebody that made one bad decision (albeit a big one) whilst he had some phd that was somewhat related to money.... In that case, all university degrees are worthless and everybody holding a university degree must be a deadbeat.... [/sarcasm]

Me telling i do have a master's degree wasn't to shut you up, it was merely a way of me to tell you i do know how to read actual scientific study's and spot the fake ones... During my years in uni, i had to learn from ~40 ish professors who started their carreer by studying the life's work of hundreds of actual scientists, then proceed to study the same subject for 20-30 years before they were given the chance of passing on their wisdom. They made me read dozens and dozens of real books, not blogposts and youtube video's.
These professors, their studys, their books actually explained science in a way that if you study them, you actually understand how stuff works and you don't have to look at some unknown dude's blogpost or youtube video that's filled with cherry picked and out of context quotes to fill your head...

In the end i had to work in a lab for 9 months and scientifically study one subject in order to write a thesis (a 250 page book) that had to include references to loads and loads of actual scientific works. Mine was on including a vector in a strain of anaerobic bacteria in order to make them produce carcinogenic molecules, so these bacteria could be injected into a tumor. It was a long, long time ago, and the theory behind the idear was tested and replaced by a better one, cause that's how science works.
After reading so much actual scientific content, i can honestly say that when i see utter bullocks, i do have the knowledge to see which ones are real, and which ones are completely fake. You don't have to believe me, you don't have to like me, you can even continue to insult me... It doesn't change the facts, nor will i lose sleep over it...

Now, i'm going to step away from this thread... There is nothing to gain here, you make fun of entire country's, you make fun of science... No matter what i do, there'll be no way i'll ever be able to convince you you might be seeing things wrong. This makes this whole discussion moot.

EDIT:
I just found a nice, out-of-context quote to end my last post on this very thread:
If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.

that's the problem with all those references, all you did was memorize but incapable of critical thinking...garbage in--->garbage out, all you did was talk how credible you are but you can't defend your version of "science"  Wink
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 03:47:57 PM
Merited by Cnut237 (2)

how about the people who will survive even if they got vaccinated or not?

How would you even know that? are you somewhat have the ability of a clairvoyant?

then me and those scientists are both clairvoyant ha ha ha  Grin

You really are some kind of IDIOT with the highest degree

FORECAST : to calculate or predict (some future event or condition) usually as a result of study and analysis of available pertinent data

CLAIRVOYANT : a person claiming to have the power to foretell future events

Does the scientist claims that it is 100% happening? no, cause they are forecasting which is Predicting.

On the other hand you are asking of datas which shows "the people who will survive even if they got vaccinated or not?"  Undecided

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 04:37:25 PM

Semantics..

Natsuu is as slippery as an eel..gonna give it to you  Cheesy

Either way the arguement still stands that the forecast is wrong if they vaccinated everyone, you'll never know who will survive even without the vaccine, and a lot are surviving now without the vaccine.

It is over. You lost  Cheesy
xminer

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 05:58:15 PM

I'm not "anti-v" but in Ukraine if you die after vaccine (pretty much any) - "it's just a coincidence, nobody dies from vaccine". Same thing if you get any side effects - good luck proving any link between the vaccination and the consequences.

This is what I call "denying any responsibility" - which is plainly unacceptable. In USSR - no doubt we'd get all vaccinated (maybe even forcibly), just because the country was the owner of the people and they were its main resource, no people=no army=no country, no sense to knowingly cause damage, anything happens to you - the state does all it can to treat you. In modern day Russia - the answer is "maybe". In Ukraine - it's "how much for pouring that sh*t down the sewer pipe and writing I'm vaccinated?" - as the main resources are land&minerals, nobody needs those people. Many people are about "let's take precautions and see what happens" - and it's the only reasonable position. The vaccines are largely untested and nobody is going to cover any side effects that people may encounter.

The responsible position in my understanding is "whatever happens during next X days/weeks to the individual leads to state taking care of the situation" - even of you literally walk out of the window after LSD and vaccine - "oh, that's the insured case, here's a bag of $$$". I know, this sounds absurd and ridiculous - just as claiming "the person had some per-existing condition so he died due to it and not the vaccine he took hours ago".

"There are lies, big lies, and statistics". Properly presenting unverifiable figures typically allows changing public opinion on anything.
usernameyaya

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 08:47:11 AM

I believe the data is true and reliable. Hope that more people will be vaccinated. This is a great thing for the British and European and the World.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2452

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2021, 01:50:59 PM

Having a masters degree just means you have been exposed to the pharma propaganda, and traditional ideas. It is more important to research the true facts, and to consider the actions of the politicians.

Nature has ways to build evolution into organisms. In the case of viruses, it does this by creating a two stage operation to build new viruses. A virus will build half a dna string in its host cell, and then go off to do some more work. It comes back later to complete the job. If the call has been infected with two viruses, then the completion of the string can be done by a second virus. This isn't relevant if they are both from the same strain, but if the second virus is from a different strain, or it is the product of vaccination, then a mutant will be created. This may be non-viable, or weak, but some will have stronger characteristics, and can lead to the creation of new dominant strains. The way to prevent this is to reduce the viral load in a person, by not wearing masks to avoid reinfection, and not to vaccinate during a pandemic, or a period of infection. Getting people out into the fresh air is a great help as well, as is avoiding the use of body sanitisers that kill the protective bacteria that form an important part of our immune system.

It would also help if "they" would stop producing misleading information, and include the cycle threshold with all their so-called infection stats.

Many reputable scientists are now saying that natural immunity is far stronger than vaccine generated partial immunity. If you examine the basic stats that are milked to produce the fear mongering reports, then you will see that this is true, it also makes sense to those of us who reflect on the patterns of life.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 07:08:47 PM

What more can we expect with the data that comes from the government that wants everyone to get vaccinated? Obviously it will more likely be a biased one and also a manipulated one. No matter how hard the government tries to force everyone to get vaccinated, there will still be some who would choose not to. I hope at some point, they will respect their decisions as long as they are following the safety protocols they implement. Everyone has their own opinion about the vaccine nevertheless, their free will should not be removed neither forced just because they think it would be for the betterment of all even when it's not.
Cnut237 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 07:53:58 PM

The way to prevent this is to reduce the viral load in a person
A lower viral load is easier to fight off, yes, agreed.

by not wearing masks to avoid reinfection
If someone with Covid stands in front of you and coughs in your face, would you prefer that they are wearing a mask? Yes or no?

and not to vaccinate during a pandemic
If you wait until the pandemic ends and it stops being a problem, then what's the point? This is a stupid argument.

or a period of infection.
I've said before, this is one of the screening questions. If you are infected (or have been recently), you don't get vaccinated.

Getting people out into the fresh air is a great help as well
Sure. Just not as much help as taking the vaccine.

as is avoiding the use of body sanitisers
This probably helps with establishing social distancing, I suppose.

It would also help if "they" would stop producing misleading information
When "they" is a blanket term to cover a huge number of governments, universities and other experts and official bodies from just about every country in the world, including mutually antagonistic countries, then this may be regarded as paranoia.

Many reputable scientists are now saying that natural immunity is far stronger than vaccine generated partial immunity.
[CITATION NEEDED] And not from one of BADecker's YouTube "experts".

If you examine the basic stats that are milked to produce the fear mongering reports, then you will see that this is true
"Fear mongering" is an emotive term, and speculative in this context as you aren't providing any evidence. Stick to facts; understand the data.

it also makes sense to those of us who reflect on the patterns of life.
Intuition is no match for data.

--

Everyone has their own opinion about the vaccine
You'd hope everyone would have their own opinion, but sadly this is not the case. Many people just parrot social media conspiracy crap without even considering the evidence (by which I mean the data, not feelings and suspicions).

--

Here's a link to the full set of Covid-19 data sources for the ourworldindata site: https://github.com/CSSEGISandData/COVID-19
What do you think? Are all of these sources a part of some shadowy "they"? Cheesy Whereas some random YouTuber or spammer in BADecker's in-box is a source of the purest truth?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: