Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 built in 2013 with the future in mind  (Read 4487 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 3+ users deleted.)
HeitorMessias (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 32

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via" Seneca _

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 11:49:11 PM

Hi all Moon Bros, have a nice news, the Mooncoin Fellowship is online

https://mooncoin.info/

add the page to your favorites and don't miss news from the Mooncoin Fellowship community

this site was very good, lots of important information about mooncoin and the community, this page will be a good guide for beginners in mooncoin, I hope it has frequent updates, congratulations on the website work

Hi all Moon Bros, have a nice news, the Mooncoin Fellowship is online

add the page to your favorites and don't miss news from the Mooncoin Fellowship community

Great upgrade, Mooncoin Fellowship really need a website, thanks for the progress  Wink

Hi Moon Bros, Thank you for the recognition, I hope I can bring good news to Mooncoin Fellowship in 2023. Don't miss the news on our Telegram channel and website

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 07:27:30 AM

Hi all Moon Bros, now the Mooncoin Fellowship Website have a english with official language and you can choice others 26 languages for to browse in Mooncoin Fellowship website. Is More easy for all Mooncoin Bros follow all Mooncoin news. Its only choice yout flag and click

PhyrexianGuy

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 06:56:27 AM

Hi all Moon Bros, now the Mooncoin Fellowship Website have a english with official language and you can choice others 26 languages for to browse in Mooncoin Fellowship website. Is More easy for all Mooncoin Bros follow all Mooncoin news. Its only choice yout flag and click

https://i.ibb.co/mtvfKvQ/Screenshot-from-2023-11-24-04-25-37.png

I believe that this new feature will help a lot to provide information to people who do not understand english and those who have difficulties with english, congratulations on the initiative, I hope it brings new collaborators around the globe for the Mooncoin community and perhaps start new initiatives involving Mooncoin
HassamLima

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 06:19:57 AM

This update to the Mooncoin Fellowship community website will make it much easier for people who have difficulty with English.
I see people trying to communicate in the community in other languages such as Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian...
now it will make these people's lives easier in terms of reading and interpreting the information made available to members around the planet.
Mooncoin Fellowship is preparing for the whole world to start recognizing our project and our community.
RicardoSauro

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 06:30:36 AM

Thank you very much for the update, is there any forecast for listing on exchanges? It will be great to see Mooncoin listed among 2 to 5 exchanges, the active mark increases the possibility of adding more members to the Mooncoin Fellowship, speculation issues are a good factor to attract more people to our group.
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 02:42:06 PM

I believe that this new feature will help a lot to provide information to people who do not understand english and those who have difficulties with english, congratulations on the initiative, I hope it brings new collaborators around the globe for the Mooncoin community and perhaps start new initiatives involving Mooncoin

Hi Moon Bro, thanks for support Mooncoin Fellowship upgrades
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 05:35:20 PM

Merry Christmas for all Mooncoin Bros
Mooncoin Fellowship the brotherhood of Mooncoin Holders

visit our website
mooncoin.info

HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 10:02:10 PM

We wish Happy New Year to all true Mooncoiners,
stay tuned in 2024.

While trolls, recruited by eco telegram group again and again are trying to insult us, even on Christmas day, Mooncoin Fellowship is trying to add new markets.

All insulting posts will be deleted here.

Typically they have a lack of arguments, they use insults only - with their final purpose to falsely discredit true supporters and let telegram vulgar-minded clowns fully control- centralize the project, convert it to "eco" PoS and impose other trivial and unaccepted ideas, mistakenly seen by newbies as "genious" things.
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 10:03:06 PM

It is a shame, start your own PoS coin after all, don't try to get a valuable decentralized brand, in building the value of which you had had no contribution - only in destroying, stagnating, sabotage, bringing toxic spirit, and in spreading boring fairytales for newbies... about how generously you are saving Mooncoin network with your Asic... or deadly fight for coins, since 2018, coins that never belonged to you. Or are you again and again ready to do everyhing to reach your purposes, pathologically spread lies and try to discredit people- you don't care whom- if they don't accept your cheap politics-  be it people who are spending years for supporting the project who from the first day of 62B tragedy suggested the idea to destroy their own coins for the sake of community? Good luck, you will need it definitely

To newcomers: research the forum, hystorical prices, and you will find all facts and a complete proof of these words

Meanwhile, currently we are in the process of communicating with an exchange about adding DOGE and LTC Mooncoin pairs, ETA is January.
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2024, 02:45:41 AM

Hi all Moon Bros,
happy new year for all Mooncoin Fellowship Members,
2024 will be great!

visit mooncoin.info

PhyrexianGuy

View Profile
January 05, 2024, 04:39:56 AM

Hi all Moon Bros,
2024 will be great!

visit mooncoin.info

https://i.ibb.co/Gs6wmmg/IMG-5068.jpg

Happy new year, I believe that in 2024 Mooncoin will be able to recover, please more news about listing
HassamLima

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 03:48:43 AM

Hi all Moon Bros,
2024 will be great!

visit mooncoin.info

https://i.ibb.co/Gs6wmmg/IMG-5068.jpg

Any predictions for Mooncoin listing in january?
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 07:56:20 AM

Hi all Moon Bros,
2024 will be great!

visit mooncoin.info

Happy new year, I believe that in 2024 Mooncoin will be able to recover, please more news about listing

Hi all Moon Bros,
2024 will be great!

visit mooncoin.info

Any predictions for Mooncoin listing in january?

Hi Moon Bros, I'm waiting for feedback from the highly credible exchange that I spoke about in December, next news I'll come here to bring to the community
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 03:29:45 AM

Hi all Moon Bros, the listing of Mooncoin in an active market on a credible exchange is already underway as soon as it is completed I will announce it.
MrAble

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 01:32:27 PM

Hi all Moon Bros, the listing of Mooncoin in an active market on a credible exchange is already underway as soon as it is completed I will announce it.

It would be such progress to have a working exchange.
Over the years we had many but after some time there were always some kind of fuckups.

Also seeing you put a load off effort into beholding an mooncoin acces point forum or any other insight.

This will be an point of interest you keep the rule by thumps.

We will track the status of the progress

thnx for your input!, the mooncoin fans will remember you!
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 11:44:15 AM

It would be such progress to have a working exchange.
Over the years we had many but after some time there were always some kind of fuckups.

Also seeing you put a load off effort into beholding an mooncoin acces point forum or any other insight.

This will be an point of interest you keep the rule by thumps.

We will track the status of the progress

thnx for your input!, the mooncoin fans will remember you!

Hi Moon Bro, thank you very much for your recognition, Mooncoin Fellowship will provide a lot of good news in 2024. soon great news
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 07:32:01 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2024, 07:47:35 AM by HeitorMessias

I would like to announce that the DOGE/MOON market will soon be available on cointopay, a exchange for credibility for many years in the market. As soon as it is available I will bring Mooncoin Fellowship the news
MrAble

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2024, 10:03:32 PM

I would like to announce that the DOGE/MOON market will soon be available on cointopay, a exchange for credibility for many years in the market. As soon as it is available I will bring Mooncoin Fellowship the news

Would be such great thing that there will be an fresh market
HassamLima

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 05:03:39 AM

great news for Mooncoin in 2024, we really need an active market in a nice exchange
PhyrexianGuy

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 06:56:20 AM

I believe that after the DOGE/MOON listing, Mooncoin holders will return to trading Mooncoin and this will be very useful for Mooncoin to have good liquidity and attract miners organically
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: