Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 built in 2013 with the future in mind  (Read 4477 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 3+ users deleted.)
RicardoSauro

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 11:13:34 PM

I would like to announce that the DOGE/MOON market will soon be available on cointopay, a exchange for credibility for many years in the market. As soon as it is available I will bring Mooncoin Fellowship the news

Big Thanks Heitor it is a great news for all Mooncoin holders, have one launch date for MOON/DOGE? Cointopay has great credibility, it is very important that Mooncoin only remains on credible sites for future listings

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HeitorMessias (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 32

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via" Seneca _

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 06:25:36 AM

Hi All Moon Bros, Mooncoin now has a new trading pair, MOON/DOGE on Cointopay, an exchange with years on the market and high credibility

*****************************************************************************************************************
https://exchange.cointopay.com/tradeview/DOG_MOON
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 10:14:42 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2024, 07:57:00 AM by HeitorMessias

Hi All Moon Bros, Mooncoin now has a new trading pair, MOON/EURX (euro crypto stablecoin) on Cointopay, an exchange with years on the market and high credibility

*****************************************************************************************************************
https://exchange.cointopay.com/tradeview/ERX_MOON
RicardoSauro

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 12:49:06 AM

Hi All Moon Bros, Mooncoin now has a new trading pair, MOON/DOGE on Cointopay, an exchange with years on the market and high credibility

https://i.ibb.co/Jp4zTvJ/newpair.jpg

It is a great evolution for Mooncoin, great news for all community, thanks!
HassamLima

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 03:46:29 AM

Thank you very much for the news, 2 active markets for the current price of Mooncoin will greatly help those who want to accumulate more Moon as mining Moon is very expensive and unfeasible in most parts of the world
PhyrexianGuy

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 08:06:54 AM

The best news about Mooncoin in 2024, there was a real need for us to have a market pair with a valid price. And then came the EURx market which I believe could become an active market in the future with the increase in popularity of Mooncoin
ArchitektoR

Activity: 215
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 05:23:25 PM

Is there working MAC wallet?
ArchitektoR

Activity: 215
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 06:04:18 PM

And which one is the latest?

https://github.com/mooncoincore/wallet/releases - says 0.17.1
https://github.com/MooncoinCommunity/wallet/releases - goes for 0.18.1
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 08:09:52 PM

Hi Moon Bro, the version to be used is 0.17.1

https://github.com/mooncoincore/wallet/releases
greggzmoon

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 01:29:48 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2024, 01:42:17 PM by greggzmoon

Hi,

Can anyone here help me?

I've got some Mooncoin that I got in 2017, and I'm using the Mooncoin Core wallet.
(Mooncoin Core version v0.13.9.0-b257fcdsegwit (64-bit))

After doing some test sending, I don't see the payments in the Mooncoin blockchain (using https://chainz.cryptoid.info).

Are my Mooncoins still good?  Why wouldn't the transactions show up in the Blockchain explorer?

Any help would be much appreciated!!!  (I'd be glad to do some test sends if you provide me with Mooncoin addresses).

Thanks,
Gregg in Alabama
greggzmoon

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 03:29:55 PM

Just adding additional info to my previous post...

Using using the Mooncoin Core wallet. (Mooncoin Core version v0.13.9.0-b257fcdsegwit (64-bit))

In my wallet's Transactions, my last "CONFIRMED" payment was February 2022.

After that, all of my Test Sending from December 2023, up until today are "UNCONFIRMED"

I'm hoping that I haven't lost my Mooncoins!

Thanks for any guidance you can provide!

Gregg in Alabama
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 03:39:50 PM

Using using the Mooncoin Core wallet. (Mooncoin Core version v0.13.9.0-b257fcdsegwit (64-bit))

After that, all of my Test Sending from December 2023, up until today are "UNCONFIRMED"

Gregg in Alabama

Hi Moon Bro, the actual version of Mooncoincore wallet is 0.17.1

Do you have any backups of your Mooncoin wallet before it was encrypted? Do you have the PK of the Moon address where your Mooncoins are allocated? It's been years since version 0.13 is no longer supported, don't be in a rush to solve this problem, just take action after you're 100% sure what should be done. I believe your Mooncoins have a good chance of being recovered.
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 03:41:10 PM

Gregg in Alabama

Do you have any backups of your Mooncoin wallet before it was encrypted? Do you have the PK of the Moon address where your Mooncoins are allocated? It's been years since version 0.13 is no longer supported, don't be in a rush to solve this problem, just take action after you're 100% sure what should be done. I believe your Mooncoins have a good chance of being recovered.
greggzmoon

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 03:47:46 PM

Gregg in Alabama

Hi Heitor,

I've saved (backed up?) the file named:  mooncoin.dat   (saved file March 20, 2024)

Is that all I would need?  Or do I need some "Seed Words?"

(Not sure what "the PK of the Moon address" is)

Thanks,
Gregg

HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 03:58:33 PM

Gregg in Alabama

Hi Heitor,

I've saved (backed up?) the file named:  mooncoin.dat   (saved file March 20, 2024)

Is that all I would need?  Or do I need some "Seed Words?"

Thanks,
Gregg

My suggestion: to avoid risking your Mooncoin, install Mooncoincore 0.17.1 on another machine, and replace the 'wallet' file with your 'wallet backup' in the root files (c:), leave the file with the same name as the original, restart your machine and see if your Mooncoin 2017 appear in the wallet 0.17.1
greggzmoon

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 04:05:00 PM

Gregg in Alabama

Hi Heitor,

I've saved (backed up?) the file named:  mooncoin.dat   (saved file March 20, 2024)

Thanks,
Gregg

My suggestion: to avoid risking your Mooncoin, install Mooncoincore 0.17.1 on another machine, and replace the 'wallet' file with your 'wallet backup' in the root files (c:), leave the file with the same name as the original, restart your machine and see if your Mooncoin 2017 appear in the wallet 0.17.1

Hey Heitor,

Thanks... I'll see if I can get my webmaster to install it on his machine and try replacing the "wallet.dat" file. (Possibly today or tomorrow).   Do you think that will work?  And if not, would there be another way to get the Mooncoins over to the new wallet, or just try this way first?

Thanks,
Gregg
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 04:16:31 PM

Gregg in Alabama

Hi Heitor,

Thanks,
Gregg

Hey Heitor,

Thanks... I'll see if I can get my webmaster to install it on his machine and try replacing the "wallet.dat" file. (Possibly today or tomorrow).   Do you think that will work?  And if not, would there be another way to get the Mooncoins over to the new wallet, or just try this way first?

Thanks,
Gregg

I have been a Mooncoin enthusiast since 2017, in 2021 I created Mooncoin Fellowship to help bring together Mooncoin holders and solve problems inherent to currencies, always seeking their evolution. Mooncoin has no dev at the moment.
Another safe alternative for you to test is to get the PK from the Mooncoin address where your coins are and activate this PK in wallet 0.17.1
I personally imagine that either of these two paths your Mooncoin could be recovered, there are more possible paths, but I would not be the most appropriate person to make a suggestion for a third and fourth path option.
Mooncoin.com is very important for Mooncoin, it is a still active website and partner of Mooncoin Fellowship. You can see photos in this thread of people wearing the shirt with merchandise from the mooncoin.com website because at the time there was no mooncoin.info
When the future t-shirt campaigns will contain both websites on the clothing (mooncoin .com and .info)

Join Mooncoin Fellowship telegram group:
https://t.me/MooncoinBro
greggzmoon

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 04:25:54 PM

Hi Heitor,

When I go to mooncoin.com, I get a message:

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead
or
This site can’t be reached

Wondering if there is a problem with the site or a security risk?

ALSO, What is "the PK from the Mooncoin address?" And how to find it?

Thanks,
Gregg
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 06:05:57 PM

Hi Heitor,

When I go to mooncoin.com, I get a message:

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead
or
This site can’t be reached

Wondering if there is a problem with the site or a security risk?

ALSO, What is "the PK from the Mooncoin address?" And how to find it?

Thanks,
Gregg

Hi Moon Bro, PK is the private key, each Moon address has a PK and it is used to restore funds from a given address to a new wallet.
Open your Mooncoin wallet and follow the steps, go to the help tab, then debug window, and choose the console option. type 'help' and enter, then all the command options will appear, including the commands to access your PK and restore the current address in a new wallet via PK
greggzmoon

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 11:41:49 PM

Hi Moon Bro, PK is the private key, each Moon address has a PK and it is used to restore funds from a given address to a new wallet.
Open your Mooncoin wallet and follow the steps, go to the help tab, then debug window, and choose the console option. type 'help' and enter, then all the command options will appear, including the commands to access your PK and restore the current address in a new wallet via PK

Thanks Heitor... I sent a Private Message, regarding what my Mooncoin address is... Seems I found it by looking at my Transactions for Mooncoins that were sent to my wallet, so it looks as if I answered my own question, and looks like the correct command I should enter would be:

dumpprivkey (the address for which I received coins)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: