Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH adoption lately is high  (Read 898 times)
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 03:59:03 AM

I think the price of Ethereum went up because of the hard fork that was already taking place in London, which happened on August 4 yesterday. It's important to note that after the implementation of the London Hard fork price we see the price of ethereum moving faster but we don't know how long ethereum will maintain its existence. hopefully we can see again the new ATH happening with ethereum and we can see its adoption increase too.

Ethereum will be still exist and keep growing in crypto industry since it has a lot of marketcap and the holders are huge. So i think it's promising for investors to invest on ethereum and the current price also still cheap if we know what ethereum will do in the future, ETH 2.0 is just the beginning of their great products and i'm sure this coin will still exist and worth investing for further years

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 06:24:21 AM

I think the price of Ethereum went up because of the hard fork that was already taking place in London,
no mate it didnt happen in london but its only a name of the hard fork based on what i researched but you could be right that price gets boosted because of this event .

which happened on August 4 yesterday. It's important to note that after the implementation of the London Hard fork price we see the price of ethereum moving faster but we don't know how long ethereum will maintain its existence. hopefully we can see again the new ATH happening with ethereum and we can see its adoption increase too.
yesterday was 17 not 4  but yes we dont know the future of cryptos but pretty sure eth will exist a couple of years from now because its one of the oldest and useful cryptos .
 the upgrade can also attract people to join eth and that makes its adoption grew so as its value  .
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2021, 08:27:44 PM

~

Indeed the adoption of Ethereum is much higher than Bitcoin. The basic thing is that the price level is still low compared to Bitcoin. But to reach the Bitcoin popularity level, I think it's something very difficult. Apart from that, the amount of Ethereum is more than Bitcoin, so the spread of Ethereum in various wallets is much higher than Bitcoin. Transaction fees are also something to consider.
it really doesn't matter which price is more expensive or cheaper, but ethereum does have technology that can be used easily and cheaply by other projects in its chain. this is very helpful for new projects that are minimally funded to start, and we see that there are many projects that were initially built on the eth network, then succeeded and eventually built their own chain. besides the popularity of ethereum also contributed to the success of the project. with a real and active team developing the technology, so it's only natural that ethereum and its tokens cater to the crypto ecosystem. while Bitcoin has no focus there.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 08:48:13 PM

With Eth 2.0 in full implementation, there are so many Dapps now being tested and applied for further development and cool products and service are coming . Smart contracts are powerful and flexible applications that take advantage of the technology blockchain sets on the table.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 08:48:58 AM

Ethereum's network is really going strong right now specially that EIP 1559 was fully operational. There are various reason with this adoption and the best one is the burning functionality to the fees generated.
I also think that the burning of ETH is what make the price of ETH going so high and the market going strong today, the market has been having pump for few times already but the price of gas is also staying high although the promise was after the upgrade the price of gas for eth will be solved I expecting the price for gas to be the same as Binance Smart Chain but right now its even become higher than before after the price increase, i think many people still prefer to use Binance Smart Chain today.

I don’t think that it is possible for Ethereum to have fees similar to Binance Smart Chain while it is working on Proof-Of-Work. Actually, I strongly believe that transaction fees will be lower when it is switched to Proof-Of-Stake. But I don’t think that Ethereum is likely to be as cheap as Binance or Polygon one day. Personally I prefer using BSC in any case. Moreover, there is a big ecosystem as well.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 05:02:26 PM

I don’t think that it is possible for Ethereum to have fees similar to Binance Smart Chain while it is working on Proof-Of-Work. Actually, I strongly believe that transaction fees will be lower when it is switched to Proof-Of-Stake. But I don’t think that Ethereum is likely to be as cheap as Binance or Polygon one day. Personally I prefer using BSC in any case. Moreover, there is a big ecosystem as well.

I think the transaction fee won't be lower even if it switched to proof of stake.
As long as there are some platforms that continuously using high gas fee with high transaction volume, the fee will stay high,
and we must using high gas fee as well so our transaction will be picked up on the network.

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 05:59:22 PM

It seems like Ethereum will reach a new ATH the second time again, hours back I read news that whales are investing 500million dollars on ETH which is a good plan that they are preparing for PoS algorithm rewards, the adoption rate looks way higher than BTc or am I wrong?
If bitcoin starts pumping again then there is a huge change of Ethereum reaching its recent all time high, for now the market is correcting and its healthier, I'm expecting the market to recover real soon, I predict that Ethereum will reach its recent ATH before eoy and there's a chance to see Ethereum at $5,000 after they shipped EIP 1559, no doubt the adoption of Ethereum is growing steadily now and I're expected that to happen, but I don't think it will ever become more popular than bitcoin.
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 06:57:05 PM

As it stands, with the high gas fee on ethereum network, ADA may as well just compete with EtH and even displays ETH from the market when ADA ecosystem finally goes live. I was suppose to buy some tokens for a friend today worth $2k, the suggested gas fee on the site was like 1ETH for 15secs confirmation. I will rather buy ADA with the gas fee. ETH redemption is hanging on ETH2.0. ADA and DOT ecosystem may lead the next ballistic bull run.
Rimueng

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 11:50:19 AM

The level of popularity of ethereum is still very far compared to the popularity of bitcoin, but what makes me amazed by ethereum is the level of adoption of Ethereum and the amount owned by ethereum is higher than Bitcoin, so many people have ethereum because they think ethereum is an altcoin worth investing in.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 09:00:28 PM

ETH itself doesn't really have anything to get it adopted, it is not ETH people are interested in. However ETH built such a huuuuge and vast ecosystem that whenever people get into it, they use ETH for something else. If you are into NFT, then you spend ETH to buy it, when you are interested in play to earn then you spend ETH to get it, when you go into defi and yield farming you spend ETH to get in.

Basically people use ETH to do other stuff, not anything directly ETH related but always requires ETH to get involved on other things. This is why ETH will never be too low, because there are other stuff that will always come up, today its one thing, tomorrow it will be another thing but people will keep on using ETH for those new things constantly.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 09:53:56 PM

The level of popularity of ethereum is still very far compared to the popularity of bitcoin, but what makes me amazed by ethereum is the level of adoption of Ethereum and the amount owned by ethereum is higher than Bitcoin, so many people have ethereum because they think ethereum is an altcoin worth investing in.
ETH is a platform, you can build on top of it so it's easy for people to adopt since a project can be built on top of ETH. While bitcoin is different, it's more like gold where people will choose to hold it instead of spending it. However, in terms of popularity, we know that bitcoin will always stay at the top and it's hard for bitcoin to dethrone despite there's a better coin than bitcoin in terms of functionality.

We are in the early stage yet, it's time to keep investing, and eventually in the future as massive adoption is achieved, we early investors will rip the benefits of our effort.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 10:42:42 PM

Eth has always being the biggest altcoin in the market and i believe that it has even high potentials than Bitcoin. The major issue that users and project teams have been having with eth is the occasional spike in gas fees and the Proof of work blockchain that has become really slow in recent times due to the sheer amount of transactions taking place on it.
Bsc gets a lot of accolades but lets not forget that BSC is built on the ETH blockchain and with the proposed ETH v2 to come, & its proposed updates, ethereum will remain the most valuable cryptocurrency asset in the market

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 11:55:09 PM

We are in the early stage yet, it's time to keep investing, and eventually in the future as massive adoption is achieved, we early investors will rip the benefits of our effort.
Yes.

I also think that we're still early before another bull run which will make Ethereum reach another highest price that it can show.

While we haven't seen it yet and you haven't invest on Eth, there's still much time to buy.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
shawon01

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 09:22:26 AM

I have been able to see the price of Ethereum for a few days, but one day I see that the price has gone down again
BivxiuDavi

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 02:45:47 PM

You'll probably be a little sad that Ethereum always seems to be second to Bitcoin. However, if you assume that there are thousands of cryptocurrencies, the second place is not so bad. We can make a nice bridge to why Ethereum is an exciting investment opportunity in the crypto world. Ethereum has undergone a groundbreaking transformation and is now known as "Ethereum 2.0". This greatly expands the capabilities of Ethereum and thus makes it an extremely interesting coin to keep an eye on investing in 2021.
On the other hand, ETH is growing in price too quickly compared to before. ETH adoption is starting to climb higher but it can't beat Bitcoin. And if the price of ETH continues to rise, investors who can't afford it may look to other alternative currencies within reach, which is also affecting bitcoin.
All you have to do is place a bet or else you can profit with high volatility going on like weekly.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 02:21:53 PM

I don't even know why people still use the ERC-20 chain. There are much better alternatives available and the ETH developers have ignored the requests from users on a consistent basis for the last two years or so. On top of that, the transaction fee hasn't dipped below $5 in recent times. A lot of hype has been generated regarding ETH 2.0. But they started the implementation almost one year ago, and I can't find any significant change which resulted from this. For me, it looks more like a delaying tactic.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 09:22:25 PM

With Eth 2.0 in full implementation, there are so many Dapps now being tested and applied for further development and cool products and service are coming . Smart contracts are powerful and flexible applications that take advantage of the technology blockchain sets on the table.
Everything is improving due to blockchain technology and the value of bitcoin as well as ethereum is increasing due to the increasing amount of investment in ethereum to facilitate transactions. The reason ETH has been high lately is that various projects are being added and ethereum is the best among altcoin.
You are correct everything is improving but still we have few things which need to be done by Ethereum devs because false promises and Eth2.0 delay is hurting very badly if they're done some quick work then surely adoption works much better right now few competitors are also improving their technology which is also bringing some very positive change in blockchain industry, but Ethereum high fees is still hurting badly because now competitors doing some better in this way.

Peoples was too much excited about London fork but nothing happening, but one thing is still good many big institutes investing billions of USD which is helping, hopefully this will bring some better in technology and features.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 07:44:54 AM

Everything is improving due to blockchain technology and the value of bitcoin as well as ethereum is increasing due to the increasing amount of investment in ethereum to facilitate transactions. The reason ETH has been high lately is that various projects are being added and ethereum is the best among altcoin.
You are correct everything is improving but still we have few things which need to be done by Ethereum devs because false promises and Eth2.0 delay is hurting very badly if they're done some quick work then surely adoption works much better right now few competitors are also improving their technology which is also bringing some very positive change in blockchain industry, but Ethereum high fees is still hurting badly because now competitors doing some better in this way.

Peoples was too much excited about London fork but nothing happening, but one thing is still good many big institutes investing billions of USD which is helping, hopefully this will bring some better in technology and features.
Despite of the high gas fees issue of ethereum which is still not settled, some big companies and projects are still adopting its smart network mainly because its very reliable. So even if there is high gas fees, that will not block big companies' owners and investors from adopting ethereum.

However, the value of ethereum is starting to dump again and if bitcoin's value will continue to decline too, then we will have a bearish season before experiencing bull run that is predicted to happen before this year ends.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 07:49:53 AM

It seems like Ethereum will reach a new ATH the second time again, hours back I read news that whales are investing 500million dollars on ETH which is a good plan that they are preparing for PoS algorithm rewards, the adoption rate looks way higher than BTc or am I wrong?

It was no doubt that the Ethereum Network is one of the top choices of many projects in recent years
But lately, Ethereum suffers a setback due to expensive gas fee that's why I don't think Eth price is a reflection of Eth adaption because they are already on that position. In fact, the mass exodus of decentralized application developers or (Dapp's) continues to happen lately, and it was pointed out to the very expensive transaction fees.
jakdanyel

Activity: 1638
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 08:18:58 AM

Ethereum adoption rate is rising because it is still continuing to be developed regularly. After the last updates and the release of Ethereum 2.0, Ethereum has started being preferred more than before. But the high-fee problem is still continuing. And this is really frustrating for the investors. The most important things to do are cutting down the fees at a high rate and speeding up the network.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀