Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What hatred do people have for Bitcoin?  (Read 999 times)
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 10:50:35 PM

hatred arises after trust is ignored, as well as bitcoin feeling disappointed with bitcoin can lead to hatred against bitcoin itself. but the reasons may be different, there is a friend of mine who really doesn't believe in bitcoin after I investigated it turned out that he was tricked by Ponzi under the guise of bitcoin and he had deposited large enough funds for me, so he assumed bitcoin was deceptive, and always gave scathing comments to bitcoin, but I think bitcoin is never wrong but certain people  who use bitcoin to cheat and have a negative effect on bitcoin
Nutrient

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 03:09:23 PM

For some, they are hurt because they did get scammed and lost a great deal of their assets. While for others, they are definitely upset. They didn’t see Bitcoin getting to this level. They missed the opportunity and they are recruiting people that look up to them to hate on the coin.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 08:44:08 PM

For some, they are hurt because they did get scammed and lost a great deal of their assets. While for others, they are definitely upset. They didn’t see Bitcoin getting to this level. They missed the opportunity and they are recruiting people that look up to them to hate on the coin.

From what I've seen and read here, who quit on crypto or has bad blood in this market, a lot got scammed and lost. But if we look at things, it is not because of bitcoin but their action on investing projects that are not authentic. We can't blame this on bitcoin because it is our responsibility to do our own homework before jumping on too-good-to-be-true ROIs. And the sad part, these people who got screwed will spread information that are not true, creating negative perception on bitcoin itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: