Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:22:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is BTC still top1 on the cryptomarket?  (Read 808 times)
cryptoknows (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 08:34:25 AM

Does BTC act like gold in the fiat market?  Huh
I don’t understand why this currency is still mainly on the cryptomarket. If we take the top 2 ETH, then this token has a huge technological potential with its ICO, NFT, DEFI also has multiple cross-chains that expand the ETH ecosystem.
What keeps BTC so high? If we speak openly, then BTC has no role in itself, it's just a dummy compared to other technologies on the other crypto

P.S. This is my opinion I just want to know

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 08:46:48 AM

I don’t understand why this currency is still mainly on the cryptomarket. If we take the top 2 ETH, then this token has a huge technological potential with its ICO, NFT, DEFI also has multiple cross-chains that expand the ETH ecosystem.
What keeps BTC so high? If we speak openly, then BTC has no role in itself, it's just a dummy compared to other technologies on the other crypto

If I'm not mistaken, Bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurrency, friend.
Maybe that is the reason why Bitcoin has a higher price than altcoins.
Not only does Bitcoin play a role in itself, but Bitcoin plays a role in altcoins as well.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 08:51:18 AM

What is the actual usage of ICO, NFT and DEFI? It doesn't add any value to the cryptocurrency market but some individuals are going to get profits from selling their shit tokens to the investors.

But bitcoin wasn't created to make any profits, it came into the existence to bring the financial freedom which makes it superior because of its uniqueness and all other cryptos just a copy of bitcoin that is why the real asset is on the top.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoknows (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 08:56:45 AM

Does BTC act like gold in the fiat market?  Huh

What is the actual usage of ICO, NFT and DEFI? It doesn't add any value to the cryptocurrency market but some individuals are going to get profits from selling their shit tokens to the investors.

But bitcoin wasn't created to make any profits, it came into the existence to bring the financial freedom which makes it superior because of its uniqueness and all other cryptos just a copy of bitcoin that is why the real asset is on the top.
Well, if we consider bitcoin as the first currency that gave financial freedom to people, then it can be compared to an ordinary wheel (i mean the first of its kind). So why did people subsequently stop riding carts with horses, and in their likeness, they created fast and comfortable cars? The same goes for bitcoin. He's like a wheel among supercars crypto technologies
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 09:27:11 AM

people saying/thinking for years now that bitcoin will be surpassed by other coins/tokens which have much more to offer , but still bitcoin is on the top of all charts , it was the first crypto for financial freedom and is the most spread amongst holders which is very important , a coin/token can have much technical potention but if there are only a few holding it still have no meaning
jrrsparkles

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 09:49:19 AM

Well, if we consider bitcoin as the first currency that gave financial freedom to people, then it can be compared to an ordinary wheel (i mean the first of its kind). So why did people subsequently stop riding carts with horses, and in their likeness, they created fast and comfortable cars? The same goes for bitcoin. He's like a wheel among supercars crypto technologies
So you are comparing ethereum as supercar tyres and bitcoin as a wheel made of rocks, I never said that bitcoin is expensive because its the first cryptocurrency but not many cryptos came after bitcoin doesn't bring any changes even if they have usability there is no complete decentralization on them even ethereum is having unlimited supply so how can you expect people to put their money on an asset which is having unlimited supply.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 10:22:53 AM

It's better for you to learn the history of crypto rather than called the king of crypto as a dummy coin lol. Ethereum is just a forking version from the bitcoin. It was generated by the bitcoin code. The bitcoin code itself already forked by so many uninnovative developers.

BTC is the digital gold, the main currency of crypto, it was being created to help people to get into the financial freedom. Giving access to the decentralized economic

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
cryptoknows (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 10:23:49 AM

So you are comparing ethereum as supercar tyres and bitcoin as a wheel made of rocks, I never said that bitcoin is expensive because its the first cryptocurrency but not many cryptos came after bitcoin doesn't bring any changes even if they have usability there is no complete decentralization on them even ethereum is having unlimited supply so how can you expect people to put their money on an asset which is having unlimited supply.

Again, all arguments boil down to the fact that this is the first cryptocurrency. Ordinary stones also have a limited amount, but this does not make them a precious metal. Until I see an adequate explanation for such a high price
cryptoknows (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 10:26:31 AM

It's better for you to learn the history of crypto rather than called the king of crypto as a dummy coin lol. Ethereum is just a forking version from the bitcoin. It was generated by the bitcoin code. The bitcoin code itself already forked by so many uninnovative developers.

BTC is the digital gold, the main currency of crypto, it was being created to help people to get into the financial freedom. Giving access to the decentralized economic
Calling btc a decentralized currency in 2021 is a very inappropriate statement
bizfyn_ru

Activity: 486
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 11:06:53 AM

Lol. What can we say about the decentralization of bitcoin that it has long been not anonymous. This is nonsense. Bitcoin is a big and old shield coin on which nothing will be created, this is the bottom.
Ethereum, BSC, NEAR - all this will lead the cryptocurrency forward, and not this piece of shit.
cryptoknows (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 11:13:54 AM

Lol. What can we say about the decentralization of bitcoin that it has long been not anonymous. This is nonsense. Bitcoin is a big and old shield coin on which nothing will be created, this is the bottom.
Ethereum, BSC, NEAR - all this will lead the cryptocurrency forward, and not this piece of shit.
I also have the same opinion. I do not completely understand the policy of BTC investors, why is it not easier to invest in candy wrappers? Moreover, BTC has not been decentralized for a long time, whoever has more than 51% in the pool can rule it, as in any centralized financial system. But this is not the point, for the BTC market it is a trigger that both boosts the rest of the crypto world and can easily destroy everything, everything that has been accumulated by many developers over the years! You mentioned such currencies as BSC, Ethereum, Near. These projects, like many others, are trying to give people technologies that will make life easier for people in the near future. It really is a fact, such projects should be supported, but definitely not BIG DADDY (BTC) who was overtaken by his own sons, he should not influence the rest of the crypto market so much
jrrsparkles

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 11:17:44 AM

~snip
Again, all arguments boil down to the fact that this is the first cryptocurrency. Ordinary stones also have a limited amount, but this does not make them a precious metal. Until I see an adequate explanation for such a high price
Which stone you are talking about? Gold is extremely limited that is the only reason why it is expensive and the utility is just its secondary reason. And have you heard any news about rare stone found under the garden area and it has been auctioned for millions ever? Why people bought a stone for such high price because the availability is less while the demand keep increasing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7865

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2021, 11:24:41 AM

Eth is garbage high risk for 1 reason

Mr V = Eth

If Mr V is slain Eth crashes
if Mr V is grabbed by a country and locked up eth crashes

The risk of having a 1 man boss makes eth pretty much garbage due to the extreme risk of all eggs in his basket.

Also if he switches to POS eth crashes as it becomes purely a speculative item based on the life of 1 person.

BTW the above are facts not opinions.

Now if Mr V stays clear of death and the Law while delaying POS for years to come Eth will do fine.

This is the bet you make if you hold ETH

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 11:27:49 AM

Learn about supply and demand and you will understand why the price is rising Tongue.

The technological potential of billions of scam ICO we have seen throughout it small spam should be highlight, have you made any transactions with ETH anytime soon and how much you need to shell out for the technological superior alt. We need to sit and watch how long these DeFi and NFT hype will last, till now everything is fine, what happens after the next 5 years, how many of these projects will continue to progress in the next 5 years.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 02:52:57 PM

Bitcoin is just like gold in the fiat market. where bitcoin is the first coin in crypto and as a role model for other coins, even though there are coins that have the same price but cannot shift the position of bitcoin itself.
different from eth and other altcoins, there are too many frauds in the creation of new projects (new altcoins)

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 04:15:36 PM

Bitcoin is a safe haven asset. In addition, many people think that Bitcoin is present as a new asset that can act as an inflation hedge. In addition, a number of large institutional investors expressed interest in buying Bitcoin and another factor that made Bitcoin price rise was the level of concern for investors to see the bank's efforts. central government dealing with Covid-19 will trigger inflation. Gold and precious metals are usually used to hedge against such risks.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
smartaction
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1122

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 04:55:01 PM

Usually each token and coin gets a certain position according to its daily trade volume. If you are aware of the market or follow the daily market, you will find that the amount of bitcoin traded per day is much higher than all other tokens or coins. So, btc always has top 1 in the coinmarketcap

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cricketkhampion

Activity: 164
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 05:12:23 PM

because it is the oldest coin in the market and BTC has many investors. BTC has many supporters and you can see that BTC is listed in many exchanges. It is famous in the world that's why BTC still top 1

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
Rakeshten

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 06:10:49 PM

The main reason is that BTC is the first cryptocurrency of cryptomarket and Many companies are using it, so many people are only interested in investing in BTC and the full crypto market is dependent on Bitcoin when bitcoin comes down all altcoins follow it and comes down so we can say that BTC is the king of crypto market.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 06:48:17 PM

It is the number one leading coin across all exchange for now, with so huge market volume it will be very hard for any coin to meet up with the current price BTC is trading in. There was a day, I stumbled on a particular coin on Binance. The so coin with less than a year of its creation has been able to reach $88k what BTC has not been able to achieve. And in less than five weeks it went down to $29k as of. The last time I checked. The name of the coin is Yearn Finance YFI. But one thing that I also noticed is that the market volume is nothing compared to that of BTC.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: