Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:26:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Americans will burn in hell for eternity  (Read 3978 times)
jvanname

Activity: 745
Merit: 53

View Profile
June 17, 2024, 12:47:05 AM

Well, that is very unfortunate... It has been a while since I had seen news of people getting killed by someone driving the worng way. Usually, it happens when someone from the United Kingdom or countries which are part of the former colonies move to the United States or the American continent and commit the mistake of still driving as if they were in the motherland.
Anyways, unfortunate news like these ones usually are used for people who believe in the USA the legal age for people to get a drivers license should be increased from sixteen years old up to twenty one years old.
In my eyes, someone in their sixteens is still are almost children and are not supposed to be allowed to drive machines as big as pickups.
Whatever, it is not like the people from that country are going to get some conscience about the problem and take action upon it, it has already been proven they rather to live with problems than trying to solve them definitely...
ok boomer

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
mabelezov

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2024, 09:17:34 AM

I would like to ask the author, what is your nationality and where are you from? I am from Russia and my country is ruled by Satan, who is dragging us to hell. And you are completely wrong!
jvanname

Activity: 745
Merit: 53

View Profile
June 17, 2024, 04:32:38 PM

I would like to ask the author, what is your nationality and where are you from? I am from Russia and my country is ruled by Satan, who is dragging us to hell. And you are completely wrong!
A person who believes that Americans will go to Hell is probably an American. I am an American, and I do not like Americans at all. These people are mentally ill, absolutely insufferable chlurmcklets.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: