Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] NewB.Farm is it's simple operations and simple profitability!  (Read 663 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lagitigi

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 07:20:02 PM

Guys, is it worth talking about cooperation with other projects now? Perhaps this will make our communities more active.

I think yes, because it is very important for any project, and I hope that the team will deal with it in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slovaquien

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 08:30:31 PM

Does your project have a ref or ambassador program? And do you have any guides on how to use this platform?

I did not find information about this, you yourself can see it on the website, maybe I missed something
psiliwangi

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 09:40:41 PM

Hello guys, what is the marketing plan to be done in the near future? Is there a tour plan to visit some countries to promote your project if no pandemic anymore?

If we think about it, it would be a perfectly good idea.
slovaquien

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 08:43:29 PM

So what stage of the roadmap are you at, what exactly are you currently working on according to the roadmap plan
Joni_tjang

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 03:17:55 AM

I always ask this question for all projects, what will be your strategies to attract the investors to use this instead of the others?
lagitigi

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 04:11:16 AM

What do you think about creating a special experience for regular users? I think it would be a good idea, maybe it would motivate many to become such a user.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 02:59:20 PM
Merited by philanthropist67 (1)

It looks like this is a fake project. Only Newbie accounts are active in the thread, they ask trivial questions and no one even tries to answer them. It looks like it's just a bumping service. Nobody answered my question either.
I wonder why this thread was created on Bitcointalk at all.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
pimicroni

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 08:35:52 PM

I always ask this question for all projects, what will be your strategies to attract the investors to use this instead of the others?

I think that they will not give you an exact answer, especially as I see here Op does not answer, and the community communicates with each other, it is better for you to follow their social networks
vauraffrazi

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 09:21:36 PM

What do you think about creating a special experience for regular users? I think it would be a good idea, maybe it would motivate many to become such a user.

When this project attracts a lot of people, it will be a good topic for the team.
pimicroni

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 10:07:58 PM

It looks like this is a fake project. Only Newbie accounts are active in the thread, they ask trivial questions and no one even tries to answer them. It looks like it's just a bumping service. Nobody answered my question either.

It's strange that Op doesn't answer questions
lagitigi

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 06:15:06 PM

The vision of the project is correct and also modern, your project can build a large community, you have growth potential
Dinosanti12

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 09:34:58 PM

It's strange that Op doesn't answer questions

I see that in many places, when Op does not answer, it always arouses suspicion.
Jercyhora2

Activity: 504
Merit: 23

Epsilon Omega

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2021, 02:19:30 AM

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw this post by OP. I don't see any comments from our high ranks, like multiple accounts forming a fake community.

The one he says 60% APR is too high, while the other crypto assets only give no more than 10%, too good if really true. Often such farming sites with such high income are ponzi.

I wish I could have had clearer details about it.
mavismiran

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 03:14:23 AM

Can I ask, what makes you feel confident about the survival and sustainable success of your project in the near future?
mavismiran

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 05:30:25 AM

While you build your project, do you take into account community feedbacks and demands?
mavismiran

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 07:28:59 AM

What are your plans in making your project succesful and make the crupto community bigger?
mavismiran

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 12:45:45 AM

Market is oversold and it brings massive opportunity, time to accumulate on gems like this. I do really hope to see this project as a top gainer when run will be started

I agree on the account of the market, soon Btc will break through 50k and then the growth of projects should become faster
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: