Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] NewB.Farm is it's simple operations and simple profitability!  (Read 665 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lagitigi

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 07:20:02 PM

Guys, is it worth talking about cooperation with other projects now? Perhaps this will make our communities more active.

I think yes, because it is very important for any project, and I hope that the team will deal with it in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slovaquien

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 08:30:31 PM

Does your project have a ref or ambassador program? And do you have any guides on how to use this platform?

I did not find information about this, you yourself can see it on the website, maybe I missed something
psiliwangi

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 09:40:41 PM

Hello guys, what is the marketing plan to be done in the near future? Is there a tour plan to visit some countries to promote your project if no pandemic anymore?

If we think about it, it would be a perfectly good idea.
slovaquien

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 08:43:29 PM

So what stage of the roadmap are you at, what exactly are you currently working on according to the roadmap plan
Joni_tjang

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 03:17:55 AM

I always ask this question for all projects, what will be your strategies to attract the investors to use this instead of the others?
lagitigi

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 04:11:16 AM

What do you think about creating a special experience for regular users? I think it would be a good idea, maybe it would motivate many to become such a user.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 02:59:20 PM
Merited by philanthropist67 (1)

It looks like this is a fake project. Only Newbie accounts are active in the thread, they ask trivial questions and no one even tries to answer them. It looks like it's just a bumping service. Nobody answered my question either.
I wonder why this thread was created on Bitcointalk at all.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
pimicroni

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 08:35:52 PM

I always ask this question for all projects, what will be your strategies to attract the investors to use this instead of the others?

I think that they will not give you an exact answer, especially as I see here Op does not answer, and the community communicates with each other, it is better for you to follow their social networks
vauraffrazi

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 09:21:36 PM

What do you think about creating a special experience for regular users? I think it would be a good idea, maybe it would motivate many to become such a user.

When this project attracts a lot of people, it will be a good topic for the team.
pimicroni

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 10:07:58 PM

It looks like this is a fake project. Only Newbie accounts are active in the thread, they ask trivial questions and no one even tries to answer them. It looks like it's just a bumping service. Nobody answered my question either.

It's strange that Op doesn't answer questions
lagitigi

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 06:15:06 PM

The vision of the project is correct and also modern, your project can build a large community, you have growth potential
Dinosanti12

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 09:34:58 PM

It's strange that Op doesn't answer questions

I see that in many places, when Op does not answer, it always arouses suspicion.
Jercyhora2

Activity: 504
Merit: 23

Epsilon Omega

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2021, 02:19:30 AM

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw this post by OP. I don't see any comments from our high ranks, like multiple accounts forming a fake community.

The one he says 60% APR is too high, while the other crypto assets only give no more than 10%, too good if really true. Often such farming sites with such high income are ponzi.

I wish I could have had clearer details about it.
mavismiran

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 03:14:23 AM

Can I ask, what makes you feel confident about the survival and sustainable success of your project in the near future?
mavismiran

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 05:30:25 AM

While you build your project, do you take into account community feedbacks and demands?
mavismiran

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 07:28:59 AM

What are your plans in making your project succesful and make the crupto community bigger?
mavismiran

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 12:45:45 AM

Market is oversold and it brings massive opportunity, time to accumulate on gems like this. I do really hope to see this project as a top gainer when run will be started

I agree on the account of the market, soon Btc will break through 50k and then the growth of projects should become faster
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: