Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:31:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano Smart Contracts coming soon?  (Read 818 times)
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 04:44:00 AM

If Cardano wants high TPS and smart contracts they should do a coin holder snapshot, deploy on a NEAR protocol appchain and do the token swap. NEAR protocol can scale Cardano and deliver on everything Cardano has promised to do but hasn't delivered the last seven years.
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 05:49:33 AM

The developers are really doing a nice job and currently ADA been one of the top 5 coins listed on coinbase implies it might try competing with BNB in the nearest future. But I still believe BNB developers are still on their project still doing more upate on the network so each coin will just maintain it's own pace of value.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2021, 05:54:27 AM

I saw the update video of charles. I've been meaning to ask their channel but  no one noticed my question there. They were saying that when the projects roll out as there are already many of them waiting for this smart contract, i wanna know if they have all the counterpart of the project or they just migrate to ADA?

What is the counterpart of Axie Infinity in Ada if there is?

(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 09:50:17 AM

I have a question, is writing a contract as troublesome as it is in Solidity? Haskell which is a programming language is not as popular as Solidity and it can hinder the spatial expansion of the project.
The impediment to smart contract implementation with Haskell should not be an issue in the coming years but it must be recognized that Haskell has a rather limited data library to integrate into applications.
ardydyon (OP)

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 10:33:14 AM

The price of ADA is still growing, and I believe their ecosystem is growing. Maybe we will see many new projects coming up here, maybe now is a good time to spend some time looking for new projects on ADA platform
Yes I agree with you, at the moment the price is medium body.Moreover, it is balanced with positive news about the release of smart contract cardano.I think there will be many new projects to come in the future.currently we can see one of the projects in cardano namely revuto.this is one of the projects running on the cardano network

ardydyon (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 10:39:41 AM

Cardano is already the top 5 altcoins in coinmarketcap market cap. the existence of smart contracts can certainly make the competition hotter for ETH and BNB who have done it first, but not with bitcoin which will never be replaced at the top of crypto.
I personally can't wait to see the first project using Cardano smart contracts.

true bitcoin is at the top with a very large marketcap, but nothing is impossible suatau when it could be one of ETH, BNB or maybe cardano can replace BTC if the project they develop is getting better and useful for its users.I also greatly replaced the project of cardano, one of the cardano projects that I know revuto.Do you know about revuto?

ardydyon (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 10:48:28 AM

Cardano (ADA) is scheduled to upgrade its existing network they call it the Alonso Hard Fork. The biggest upgrade of this cardano has
privileges capable of facilitating smart contracts on its network. If the cardano smart contract really happens
do you think cardano will be able to become a rival to bitcoin, ethereum and binance?
Your opinion its appreciated in this discussion.  Smiley

You can't compare Cardano to Bitcoin and not even to Binance (too centralized)... I think it will be a valid alternative to Ethereum and also Polkadot, Elron, Solana... there are many alternatives but I think Cardano has a really huge community.

I think cardano could be compared to bitcoin, binance and ethereum.because they are all in the top 5 with the largest market cap in the crypto world, even today cardano is ranked 3rd with a market cap that has surpassed binance which is currently down ranked 4th.with the issue of smart contracts from cardano this has already made a very extraordinary hype what if smart contracts happen and many are on their network?hhhmmm... I don't think anything is possible, because nothing is impossible if their project goes well.but if it does not work then it will be useless.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 12:10:20 PM

I am amazed at what happened to Cardano at the market. The price can jump and beat BNB position and still rise more and if this can continue, I guess the position of Cardano can become strong than BNB. The interest of people in BNB seems to reduce for a while because of the Cardano movements. But I think it still needs more time for Cardano to increase the price more than now while BNB is already back to $400, which is good for us to profit. The competition in the market seems to begin from this year and it could change the position many times.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 01:11:44 PM

Cardano (ADA) is scheduled to upgrade its existing network they call it the Alonso Hard Fork. The biggest upgrade of this cardano has
privileges capable of facilitating smart contracts on its network. If the cardano smart contract really happens
do you think cardano will be able to become a rival to bitcoin, ethereum and binance?

I think this upgrade is the reason behind the recent massive pump in ADA price. ADA could be a rival of BSC and we can see that in the current market cap. ADA market cap just crossed the market cap of BNB and took 3rd place. Marketcap of ethereum is way too big for ADA or BNB. It becomes harder after the last upgrade of eth network. Token burn mechanism of eth network will push eth price higher.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 01:15:08 PM

-snip-

What is the maximum supply of ADA coins when the team does Hardfork, I believe all altcoins can compete in the top 5 coinmarketcup rankings, however some new coins keep coming and I see Ethereum will Fork and Eip-1559, I believe this will increase the price of eth due to limited supply.
Cardano has had a good market cap, so far I don't think ADA will replace ETH any time, because Ethereum take a long time to achieve all this

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 01:18:45 PM

I would say that it is a big YES. However, let's see how it would fare as another competitor of Ethereum primarily since we are talking about smart contracts. Cardano is one of the few we can consider that can be able to at least be at par with leading network with smart contracts and right now the market is reacting so well with its coming Alonzo upgrade. Will we see Cardano getting into the $5 zone because of this upgrade...only time can tell as we live in a roller-coaster market.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 01:28:08 PM

Cardano (ADA) is scheduled to upgrade its existing network they call it the Alonso Hard Fork. The biggest upgrade of this cardano has privileges capable of facilitating smart contracts on its network.
These days I am seeing heavy competitions on providing smart contract platforms which means not a good news for ethereum holders still not sure about the success of new platforms as dapps market seems right now oversaturated hence success for none of them might be the one possible outcome due to heavy competition.

If the cardano smart contract really happens do you think cardano will be able to become a rival to bitcoin, ethereum and binance?
Why you include bitcoin in this list; first cardano needs to be a prominent in altcoins space and then you may start thinking to compete against bitcoins. I mean first a coin need to be a top one in altcoins space and then may try to top in overall crypto space.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 04:35:53 PM

The price of ADA is still growing, and I believe their ecosystem is growing. Maybe we will see many new projects coming up here, maybe now is a good time to spend some time looking for new projects on ADA platform
You may be in a hurry about achievements and projects that will be established on the new platform of ADA, but slow down because the founder just specified the Alonzo hard fork as what Carnado will prepare but some sources have led the public to think that the upgrade delay as well as the hard fork process Alonzo will be problematic, the details of the upgrade as well as the progress of the journey will clear a lot of doubts. Most especially, this platform applies to the loan service on Defi, maybe this is the most glorious effort after years of ADA development

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 04:44:43 PM

it looks like they are joining eth because eth also has an upcoming hard fork but this one for cardano is more notable if it's true that they will support smart contract creation after it  .
Cardano has been in the news even before but this upgrade can give them more attention I think lots of people will immediately transfer to them but except btc users because btc has a different purpose .
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 04:51:19 PM

You may be in a hurry about achievements and projects that will be established on the new platform of ADA, but slow down because the founder just specified the Alonzo hard fork as what Carnado will prepare but some sources have led the public to think that the upgrade delay as well as the hard fork process Alonzo will be problematic, the details of the upgrade as well as the progress of the journey will clear a lot of doubts. Most especially, this platform applies to the loan service on Defi, maybe this is the most glorious effort after years of ADA development
Once they've completely succeeded in this update, we will see more interest will attract investors to support this coin, while developers

will also take the advantage of this hypes bringing new project using this chain, we don't know what might be the impact from this

update, more on speculation and sometimes expectations are differs from the actual outcome.
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 05:45:45 PM

Yes.
The addition of smart contracts marks a major milestone for Cardano, as it will eventually make the blockchain a worthy competitor to Ethereum. Since last summer, the Ethereum decentralized finance (Defi) ecosystem has grown rapidly, building a wide variety of decentralized applications (dapps) —all based on smart contracts.
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 02:04:49 AM

Yes I agree with you, at the moment the price is medium body.Moreover, it is balanced with positive news about the release of smart contract cardano.I think there will be many new projects to come in the future.currently we can see one of the projects in cardano namely revuto.this is one of the projects running on the cardano network
Currently, most of the Cardano ecological projects are built on Ethereum and are in the early stages of development and exploration, but have gradually taken shape, mainly in ecological models based on NFT DEXs. I think there will be many areas built on this ecosystem, and right now it looks like we are ready for anything.

Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 04:44:05 AM

It is possible that, if kardano (ADA) makes the smart contract change happen, they will be able to become competitors to ethereum, bitcoin and binance, but to overtake all three is still very difficult for now.

Currently what kardano (ADA) needs to do is fix all the weaknesses they experience, increase user interest in them, then target to compete with bitcoin, ethereum and binance after perfecting everything.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 05:14:35 AM

So this might need to be studied one more time because last time we checked ETH network was congested like hell and it's still struggling with Gas Fees.

I am not sure how Cardano Project is going to overcome the problems of congested network, high fees and different projects running at the same time. I mean what kind of algorithm they have built up or planning to do which have not been programmed by ETH network?

Moreover, ADA will get those projects only if they can really provide more advantages over ETH network. Otherwise why would different companies will list on them anyways?
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1358
Merit: 740

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 06:04:26 AM

For now Kardano (ADA) has not been able to compete with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance, whatever they do now the opportunity to compete is impossible, this situation has no effect on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance.

Kardano (ADA) needs to improve things if it wants to compete with them, given the current condition people trust these three coins more to use, based on their current results and conditions in the marketcap.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: