Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recover My Stratis Balance  (Read 118 times)
NameBaby (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 08:26:51 PM

Hi, I have some funds strucked in a Stratis wallet. If anyone who have a full node of Stratis or have another way to Swap this to Strax or other coin, Please let me know along with your fee to recover.

Stratis Wallet Address: Sa9rmZbt6JexfZ8KriNDTkmwJZHCQXEkhB
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 03:27:19 AM

There are existing instructions on how you can swap STRAT to new STRAX, you can check it here STRAX Token Swap Process. Also if you questions and want some support they have support discord channel to help https://discord.com/invite/9tDyfZs

Now if you still want to accept some people's help/service with charge then I guess you really need to wait.
NameBaby (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 06:48:32 AM

There are existing instructions on how you can swap STRAT to new STRAX, you can check it here STRAX Token Swap Process. Also if you questions and want some support they have support discord channel to help https://discord.com/invite/9tDyfZs

Now if you still want to accept some people's help/service with charge then I guess you really need to wait.

Yes, I already tried the Discord channel. But to work with the given solution, I cant find any active nods on block explorer
NameBaby (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 06:28:56 PM

Still looking for a service provider
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3210

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2021, 06:54:29 PM

This is a section for Bitcoin payment services, I'm not sure that Stratis fans coming here. you might still try on the official Strat ANN thread | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS.
Although there is not much activity there, I think you have a better chance of solving your problem there.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1656
Merit: 687

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2021, 06:58:22 PM

LoyceV check this.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: