Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 10:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is not a rival of Bitcoin  (Read 1712 times)
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1043
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 05:32:24 PM

BTC is the first digital currency to be created, with a very limited amount, while Ethereum is a blockchain network that develops smart contracts to manage projects to grow, and of course the growth of ETH is very dependent on bitcoin movements, therefore ETH does not  can compete with the popularity of BTC at any time, because in the world of cryptocurrencies bitcoin is an investment that is highly prioritized by everyone, even though etherem's capitalization is very high in the market it still makes etherem the second best investment in the crypto market,

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 03:36:12 AM

At the moment Ethereum has not been able to pass the real BTC price, because BTC is the parent of all altcoins, just today, September 5, 2021, 713,427,331 rupiah /BTC Still while Ethereum is still far behind BTC at a price of 55,069,103 rupiah /ETH and this Ethereum price has started to fall again because BTC is dropping in price
Al Qiyamah

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 04:32:58 AM

Until now, ETH has not been able to compete with Bitcoin in terms of price and value. but in terms of usability and use, it is clear that both have their respective advantages. Bitcoin is more likely  to the storage of wealth assets, whereas Ethereum is more of a platform that used by smart contracts . So in my view Ethereum and Bitcoin are not rivals.  

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 04:39:42 AM

Until now, ETH has not been able to compete with Bitcoin in terms of price and value. but in terms of usability and use, it is clear that both have their respective advantages. Bitcoin is more likely  to the storage of wealth assets, whereas Ethereum is more of a platform that used by smart contracts . So in my view Ethereum and Bitcoin are not rivals.  
everyone should put aside such thoughts. because each platform has a different concept and market. except comparing two or more projects in the same concept. ERC20 with BSC or with other smart contract platforms. I think that makes more sense.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 05:32:45 PM

They are different types of coins and cannot be compared, Bitcoin offers a peer-to-peer electronic money system for Bitcoin payments or transfers. While Ethereum focuses its blockchain on running decentralized programs, including Ether payments or transfers.
So it's up to you which one you want to invest in.

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 07:33:14 PM

Ethereum has overtaken Bitcoin in its functionality for several years. This is an indisputable and obvious fact.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Cafex

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 07:39:07 PM

In terms of price, yes Ethereum price is not even close to Bitcoin's. And I believe that this won't change in the future also unless something really bad which can even end Bitcoin happens. But in terms of functionality and practicality, I think that Ethereum is ahead of Bitcoin now. And Ethereum is still being improved more and more which will open this gap in the future also. So, we shouldn't look at it from only the price aspect.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1316
Merit: 716

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 07:49:26 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2021, 10:32:28 PM by Sayeds56
Merited by syedakhlaque (1)

The comparison of the value of etherum and bitcoin is very far, the price of one BTC is $ 45,975 and one Etherum is $ 3,152 (15 August 2021, 16:53:00). Etherum is far behind BTC, although Etherum’s current popularity is great, unfortunately Etherum still can’t be the first in the market. what do you think?

The price is not the main factor to draw comparison between these two  great coins, as a matter of fact both have different use cases. Bitcoin is store of value and considered Digital Gold by vast majority, that is why it has won confidence of crypto lovers and Ranked as #1 on cryptomarketcap while  Ethereum is the first platform created to use it to not only for creating  smart contracts but also Apps, Dapps NFTs, and many many more things. The truth is that 90% Alts were created on Ethereum network that is why its popularity is growing with every coming day which is also reflected on its price increase.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2021, 08:19:40 PM

Ethereum can never be a rival to Bitcoin. Ethereum is the 2nd ranked coin in the world. Ether based world almost maximum crypto project. Maximum projects are ether based in this time.  But Bitcoin is the father of the crypto world. There is no comparison with it. Its price variation causes all Alt price variation.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 08:24:29 PM

ETH and BTC are not coins that can be compared, they are clearly different from each other and they also have their own goals, both ETH and BTC are good coins for investment because they are the king and queen of all crypto assets.
Bitcoin and Ethereum can be compared in terms of capitalization and price dominance. In this regard, you can see that the position of ethereum is gradually improving. Bitcoin's dominance rate has recently dropped to 42 percent, while ethereum's dominance has risen to 20 percent. The Ethereum network continues to update and this is yielding definite results. However, the ethereum coin is still far from Bitcoin. So far, bitcoin is the undisputed leader of the cryptocurrency.
Bitcoins marketcap is literally just 2x of ethereums and nothing more. It was so much more, the difference was insane. When all of this started bitcoin was at around 9k or so on early 2020 and ethereum was around 150 dollars or so, bitcoin went about 11x or so, while ethereum went x25+ higher than what it was. This is why it is obvious that ethereum got super high and got super close to bitcoin.

I have to say that it is not easy to go up anymore because it requires a lot more money spent in the ethereum ecosystem and aside from few swaps like uniswap and few games like axie, there are not that much left that can make ethereum too much money. I am not saying that they are bad or not enough, all I am saying is that there is a bit more need to grow it, like get few more games, few more swaps, find anything basically that would get tens of thousands of people, even hundreds of thousands of people behind it.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 08:55:11 PM

Ethereum can never be a rival to Bitcoin. Ethereum is the 2nd ranked coin in the world. Ether based world almost maximum crypto project. Maximum projects are ether based in this time.  But Bitcoin is the father of the crypto world. There is no comparison with it. Its price variation causes all Alt price variation.
I agree to be able to compete even to beat Bitcoin is almost impossible,
Bitcoin I think will remain the king of cryptocurrencies,
so better don't expect Ethereum to compete with Bitcoin because it's just a waste of time

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 11:17:37 PM

I actually think that these two coins serve completely different purposes altogether, it's as simple as that.

I think that even Vitalik mentioned this previously. Bitcoin is a store of value while ETH can be seen as more of a place where smart contracts etc. can happen.

It's like comparing apples and oranges. Not worthwhile whatsoever. But market cap wise I certainly do not see ETH overtaking BTC any time soon.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 11:26:10 PM

I actually think that these two coins serve completely different purposes altogether, it's as simple as that.

I think that even Vitalik mentioned this previously. Bitcoin is a store of value while ETH can be seen as more of a place where smart contracts etc. can happen.

It's like comparing apples and oranges. Not worthwhile whatsoever. But market cap wise I certainly do not see ETH overtaking BTC any time soon.

I don't think it's just about comparing Ethereum to Bitcoin. The question is whether Ethereum has the potential for its market cap to be higher than that of Bitcoin. Ethereum is still very undervalued in my opinion. Over time, people will understand that Ethereum is much more practical and can be used in everyday life (smart contracts). So I think sooner or later the Ethereum market cap will be higher than Bitcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kaka manteng

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 08:59:38 AM

The comparison of the value of etherum and bitcoin is very far, the price of one BTC is $ 45,975 and one Etherum is $ 3,152 (15 August 2021, 16:53:00). Etherum is far behind BTC, although Etherum’s current popularity is great, unfortunately Etherum still can’t be the first in the market. what do you think?

I don't think ETH needs to have the same price as BTC. While BTC is a store of value for many, ETH is very different. And its use is more universal. Websites, games, NFT and more.

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 10:43:20 AM

even if it's the same type, I think the comparison of ethereum and bitcoin is still very far. I don't think ethereum deserves to be said to be a bitcoin rival. That's because if you pay attention, most of the price of ethereum also moves with the price of bitcoin. well, it's the same as relying on bitcoin. if ethereum is a rival to bitcoin, ethereum has always had more price and volume than bitcoin.
although nowadays people say that ethereum is the king of altcoins, but i don't think it can be said to be a rival to bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1756

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2021, 11:12:46 AM

Well, even if you were to ignore the fact that ETH is at the second highest market volume in crypto, the developers of Ethereum still have not been able to satisfy the need to lower gas fees and make Ethereum more scalable. They keep saying its being implemented slowly, but they should have been able to do something by now. The fees are outragous and this makes their blockchain completely unusable. We already have better alternatives. In my view, ETH is dying out. Undecided

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2021, 11:27:02 AM

I think ethereum is a rival for now. But we can't measure it based on price. But we can measure it by its usefulness, popularity, and community. Bitcoin at any time will not be intersded by any coin. However, when it comes to the usefulness of bitcoin there are still many weaknesses. Well, here ethereum will replace bitcoin in terms of its usefulness.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2021, 11:56:53 AM

For now the price of ethereum and bitcoin is very far in value although for now both coins are at the top of all coins, but you have to see the popularity of ethreum increasing and for the next few years we will see the price of ethereum will approach bitcoin and this will not be impossible because every year many coins are always increasing.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 01:45:16 PM

every coin stand not as a rival, they just stand with their power. my opinion, people have their luck or good hand in some coin. sometime they just luck, and sometime they do because they sure about the decision. in this side will take big profit from bitcoin, and the other take big profit from ethereum. people make own direction, which the best coin to make big profit, they spend much money with little profit from bitcoin or they spend little money for big profit from ethereum. they just own way, different way.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 02:09:26 PM

Ethereum will certainly never be able to compete with Bitcoin. I've forgotten about ethereum and switched to BNB, MATIC or something else, no user likes expensive transaction fees, and for swaps on the ethereum platform it is only suitable for those who want to swap for $1000 or more because swap fees are more than $200.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: