Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:43:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Addict  (Read 737 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 07:55:31 PM

Why would you want to have an addiction to Bitcoin or anything else? Addiction is not a good thing. It can make someone do unwise things and regret that after some time. Rather than being an addicted person, I would advise you to become an aware investor. You should be able to control yourself about not investing all of your money into Bitcoin. I hear about some addicted people who are doing this. If Bitcoin price decreases sharply, it can affect the person mentally really badly.
Precisely. Anything that is too much will eventually end up into addiction and its really a negative trait because it will push you to do things beyond your limits and you end up being unproductive. So as much as you can OP, manage your lifestyle and change it for the better. If you want to be more profitable in the field of bitcoin, then do it with proper thinking and of course with healthy mind and body.

For now, just relax and unwind yourself. I just thought this crypto market has been giving you stress these past few days so it will be better to divert your mind into some other activity that will relax your mind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 08:37:14 AM

we should not only be able to survive on one investment, so we have to take other initiatives when the current bitcoin price is less stable, because we should not try to focus a business on the world of crypto currency so that we can be more flexible in undergoing an investment for the long term when we no longer in the crypto world as it is today

I think thinking about your investment from time to time if it grows or not is normal, I mean how can we associate the word addiction with just thinking about your investment growing or not, I think it's kind of not relevant term about it. We used to check if our investment in bitcoin is growing or if we are an effective investor because we can learn a lesson out of it. Maybe you will be obsess to check the market price if it goes up or down. Bitcoin is so volatile crypto and you will be excited to check the market price from time to time I swear especially if you were expecting for a high profit out of your investment.
haasanjui

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 12:18:40 PM

A jake name man says he lost millions through trading bitcoin to the BBC scotland. He says i lost everything in a single trade. It can be said addiction of trading but there many positive sides of marketing Bitcoin. I can't say it is addiction, it can make you lazy in other works of earning money.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 02:27:54 PM

A jake name man says he lost millions through trading bitcoin to the BBC scotland. He says i lost everything in a single trade. It can be said addiction of trading but there many positive sides of marketing Bitcoin. I can't say it is addiction, it can make you lazy in other works of earning money.

Our lives must be balanced, never rely on one or two types of income, even though bitcoin is very profitable but we must look for alternative income or other productive activities, bitcoin addiction can make us lose all money because we don't care about market analysis and trends.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 11:48:34 PM

He is totally certified bitcoin addict. But i guess you will gain in BTC if you trade at the right timing, right decision and do not sell when you will only get some losses with your investment.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
raji1995naya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 04:32:09 PM

Bitcoin provides a lot of profit and benefits to its holders. It's better to seize the opportunity to make an investment and try to earn with the use of bitcoin. Also, don't get carried away thinking that most of your investments are coming from merch, designs with the bitcoin logo, of course, it's just a different way it's better to have a bitcoin itself to hold it's most prodigious benefits.
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 05:19:16 PM

He is totally certified bitcoin addict. But i guess you will gain in BTC if you trade at the right timing, right decision and do not sell when you will only get some losses with your investment.

People can lose their wealth foolishness due to lack of knowledge. There is nothing of addiction. If that person lost his everything by investing in shit coin doing online trading then he is not skilled enough in this section. Before investing in the Crypto market he should learn first how the Crypto market actually works. Bitcoin is bullish and now came to $65K from $0 but still, you will find bunches of people who lost their everything by investing in Bitcoin, so you can't say they are addicts, but they are foolish enough and don't know how the market work.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Hippocampus

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 08:06:04 AM

People can lose their wealth foolishness due to lack of knowledge. There is nothing of addiction. If that person lost his everything by investing in shit coin doing online trading then he is not skilled enough in this section. Before investing in the Crypto market he should learn first how the Crypto market actually works. Bitcoin is bullish and now came to $65K from $0 but still, you will find bunches of people who lost their everything by investing in Bitcoin, so you can't say they are addicts, but they are foolish enough and don't know how the market work.

This is a huge joke, bankruptcy without recognition (investing in Bitcoin). This is bound to happen. All people go back to do what they are good at. This is not because of addiction, but because they always have a fluke in their psychology and feel that they can. This is the point, when you feel that you find the wealth code is the most dangerous time. Bitcoin is a zero-sum game, a redistribution of wealth. This game is fair, if you want to win, learn and hold for a long time. Daily trading, swing trading, these are some speculative trading. The risk is very high, if you want to participate, may I ask? are you ready? How big is your psychological endurance? Is your capital allocation and investment strategy perfect? How big is your desire? LOOOOL, I have experienced painful lessons, are you willing to experience my past? Message me privately, let me tell you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: