Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:20:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: They’re 14 and 9 years old—and making $32,000 a month thanks to Ethereum  (Read 233 times)
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 02:00:43 PM

It's over exaggeration or probably we aren't been told about every details of the story, they can't make 1000$ from an old gaming pc every month, that's impossible not even a rtx3090 can give you that much in a month since it only do 120MH max, there is more to this story lol
When I  saw the story,  I was a bit skeptical,  mining is not that lucrative except you were mining ether when it was still below $200, then we could say you are making such money now.  The exposure of ethereum is however a good thing and I hope they are aware that there might be zero mining operation for ethereum network in the very nearest future!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 02:20:20 PM

That is what the young generation should do for their lives. They can prepare their future from now on, and those kids did the greatest thing for their lives. I am sure they will not have a financial problem in the future and that story amazed me because those kids are aware of cryptocurrency. It is good that their family supports them in mining ethereum until they can make a lot of money.

If more kids are aware of the new technologies and they know how they should do and what they need to do, I am sure we will see many richest people from the young generation and they will live happily and maybe they will retire at a young age.

int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 02:28:59 PM

Earning $32,000, how much is the capital spent? I think they are very large numbers. They are the children of a former banker. They have money to invest in computer equipment and other things. I admire the children because when I was little I didn't know what my mother would cook for the evening, they already knew how to make money. Surely these will be two successful investors in the future.
Evgenklm

Activity: 896
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 02:32:05 PM

it is a very rare case that at such a young age children have found a way of income, also mining, because at this age they play dolls or computer games at home, perhaps one of the adults helped in this, but still well done, they will soon be in Forbes.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1451

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 02:43:29 PM

How can 9 and 14 year old kids be interested more on making money, instead of playing video games and hanging out with friends? I think that this whole story is fake and was written just to get more attention to crypto or portal editor just need a crypto related article. The whole work was done by their father and this story was served under "kids" sauce to make article more catchy.

Ok can believe that the kids watched youtube (after their father showed them how-to video), downloaded software, set everything and started to mine. But buying new mining units, moving it to "air-conditioned data center in downtown Dallas". Hard to believe that 9y.o kid is so much educated in heating and noise issues.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 02:44:24 PM

It's over exaggeration or probably we aren't been told about every details of the story, they can't make 1000$ from an old gaming pc every month, that's impossible not even a rtx3090 can give you that much in a month since it only do 120MH max, there is more to this story lol
Read the article carefully, it mentioned how many hardware they have, and it's probably enough to have such income, besides they have open/registered a business for this to br legally taxed.
They started mining in March this year with an old gaming PC according to the Dallasnews article. Hard to think that they really made a $1000 in their first month with that kind of equipment even if the gas fees on ethereum were soaring. The story would have been more believable if they started mining a few years ago.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 03:55:04 PM

I was also surprised by this moment, how was it possible to mine such an amount on a pc? The article is written very interesting, but I hardly believe in the whole story. Perhaps there the father is engaged in mining on an industrial scale and the children are just to make the story seem more interesting.

LOL.. this is why you should read the entire article rather than just going through the title. Ishaan and Aanya started mining with the old gaming computer. In due course, these two accumulated a total of 94 mining rigs and the equipment consume $2,500 worth of electricity every month. So you can divide $32,000 by 94 and you get a figure of $300-400 per month per rig. And given how expensive the equipment is nowadays (they haven't mentioned any details about the rigs), I would say that the returns are quite moderate.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 06:09:17 PM

Sorry, but I will add a little bit of bitter to this story of success.

I was never in mining, but can someone explain how to earn $1000 in a month mining Ethereum, using old gaming PC ? According to https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/eth?, they need to have around 500Mh/s to be able to earn $1k in one month. Is single PC able to produce that? I went to https://2cryptocalc.com/, selected 1Qty of NVidia 3090 (I'm not a pro, but greater model number means powerful model imo), and it showed that I would get around $9 for a daily mining. But to be able to get $1k, I need to get $34 per day. That means I need 4 NVidia 3090. According to google, one NVidia 3090 cost $1.5k. A pc with $6k worth GPU does not look like and "old gaming computer" to me.
That's what I've thought when I'm reading the story. And that's where their father to the rescue and really did most of the thing. As they earn that much, they've got a lot. As said, 94 processors but it should 94 graphics card. I think that's an error on the article but with that much equipment that do mine daily, I think that's really possible to earn with that much.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
techearn17

Activity: 518
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 07:06:15 AM

I thought it was never true not until I come across the news on the two young ones at their early stage arriving at maximum results in etherum mining businesses. Nothing is possible, only if we can take off the limitations.
Ishaan and Aanya from Dallas will surprise you with their story so farm on crypto.
~
surprised. at such a young age they started such a good business and are earning such a huge amount through crypto. I really liked their strategy. Ishaan and Aanya reinvested their profit which increased profit and today earning $32000 a month.

I am amazed that it is not possible to earn so much at such a young age but children like them encourage other children. This is a great achievement but it will cost some money for ether mining. Obviously, this would not have been possible without the family. It teaches another lesson. If your child asks for money to do something, give it to them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: