Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:44:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1GH in bear market  (Read 217 times)
Zotak337 (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 10:12:54 AM

Lol 😂 people are hoping for a bear market to get GPUs at cheaper price, imagine buying 3060ti for 500$ but they might actually be disappointed on the long run if bull stays around for months, they will end up blaming themselves and wished they buy GPUs at high price lol
I'll tell you a simple example.
Ethereum costs $ 2,000 and a graphics card costs $ 500.
The miner does not buy a video card.
Ethereum prices rise to $ 3,500, and the cost of a video card also goes up to $ 750.
Think at what point is it better for a miner to buy a video card? Grin

Its not the cost of ETH that determines what the price of a GPU is. Its the profitability. ETH can cost $2000 but difficulty can be 1/3 of what ETH at $3500 can be. Even if ETH hit $10K or so, people won't be buying the GPUs if they aren't making at least close to $5/day/GPU.

Don't know what it is but BTC almost hit $50K and it seems everybody in the mining section of bitcointalk is talking about a bear market. So I am wondering did all these miners already sell all their coins and they want a bear market or are they all going to be selling soon since there might be a bear market lurking around the corner. Makes it seems there are way too many bearish people while price is very bullish.
I'm wondering too, it looks like many already sold their GPUs, they expected bear market and it never comes, it looks like this is just a fresh beginning of bull market which might stay even longer than many thought, missing out on something that's in your reach before is a painful experience

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: